All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Honestly?  You're just following the trend.  I'm not upset about it, as I'm guilty of it too.  My own projects are interfering with my gaming.  I've been trying to catch up on Marvel Movies.  Up until a few days ago, I still hadn't seen Captain America: Civil War.  I want to watch them all in order.  I've also not seen any DC movies (liveaction) since the 2nd Batman Begins series, which includes Superman v Batman, Suicide Squad, etc.  On the TV side of things, I've got a TON of stuff to watch.  Haven't even started Game of Thrones yet, but I've read all the published books.  lol.  Lately, most of my free time outside of work has been dedicated to completing my latest RetroPie build using the Odroid XU4 inside an NES case.  Hardware mods are done, and software is also done for the most part.  I'm working on tweaking out the skins and gamelists.  Right now, I'm going through my +48k roms adding games to custom collections (3rd time now) for lists like Run&Gun, Beat'm'Up and Shoot'm'Up.  I'm up to letter 'D' on my Shmup list.  Anyway, don't feel bad about being relaxed on posting updated/new scores.  We all have stuff we're doing other than gaming all day.  :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1