All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Guess what I came across?

thurmansevolution

Lol I know it doesn't seem like much, but seeing this handheld electronic game easily took me back at least a good 20 years, back in the "good ole' days" when things were simpler - gas was 99¢ a gallon, snap bracelets were the fad, and I was investing endless quarters into our local arcade. :-)

Does anyone know how far emulation has came along for this product?

751feedac3e3afef6de2bd196c4427ff.jpg

• Like 1

Ahh I had a few Tiger games, not that one though!

Off top of my head I had Double Dragon II, Simon's Quest, Xmen, Sonic 2, Paperboy and Ninja Gaiden. Of course, football and baseball also. :)

Is there an emulator for these? I would love to revisit these!!

That brings back some memories for sure!

I've got a couple, nintendo LCD games similar to that, and an old space invaders. The space invaders is something along the likes of old hand held football games with the minus symbols, only bigger. You can see the invaders clearly on the printed board underneath the tinted plexi.

Boy that dates me :D

Completely messed up, but on this page, scroll down just a bit, I've got that Electronic Touchdown (the Mattel one was the one to have back in the day) , and right next to it; yep, that's the space invaders handheld rip I have. They are both in the closet next to me to this day.

I can't believe how easily I found those.

The last time I checked, these were never "emulated".. they were "simulated". Kinda sucks, because I'd love to go back and play some of the ones I wanted but never got.

As for my collection, I had:

Baseball - LINK (the one on the right)

Pinball - LINK (this was actually my brothers)

Lights Out - LINK

Speed Boat - LINK

Star Trek TNG - LINK

Star Wars Millennium Falcon Challenge - LINK

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - LINK (this was my brother's friend's but I played it A LOT)

I'm sure there were more, those are just the ones I can think of right now. Lights Out had such a simple programing (for each button you press, the ones up, down, left, right and the one you push all have their lights toggled) that I programmed a version of it in TI-BASIC on my TI-85 Graphing Calculator back in high school.