All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Menu issue since 1.98 (AGAIN)

RustyCardores

It happened to me again last night too... I'll try to get the log if it happens again.

With mine it seems to repair itself for a bit when attract mode starts, then it will go wacko again. I wonder if it's a particular wheel image that causes the problem?

Could it be a dodgy header/exif issue?

But if that was the case, it should happen if we do a slow scroll to view each wheel image shouldn't it? .... as apposed to it being random. (....well at least it appears to be random I think?)

I haven't noticed it happening on a particular wheel, it seems to be random, but I'm probably just not seeing the connection yet. When it happens, I can still launch the tables and then when I exit the table, the menu is still screwy. I did notice that if I change the table group and then go back, it seems to correct the issue and the wheels are centered again. Also, closing and restarting PinballX corrects the issue.

Let's get some pinballx.ini and log.txt files so Tom can look at some fresh files. Also, some information about the pin programs you are noticing this occuring. Thanks, guys!

• Like 1

OK gentlemen, upgrade your version and please let us know if the issue is resolved. If not, provide the usual files. Thanks!

So far so good here. But it has been an intermittent issue to date so it's hard to be certain.

.....plus I've not much time to play at the moment. That cruise ship I was telling you about departs tomorrow and I've so much to get done before I go. :(