All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Reactor

Hey great score Murve and even better than your last super high score! :) That score will be hard to beat. You got me beat! :win:

I just barely got past my best score but I did have another over 60K and I think 3 of my top 5 scores were done tonight. I'm still getting better.

I had a few of my best starts I've ever had but just couldn't finish it off with a super high score. I was so close in a few situations where all I needed was just one more reactor pipe to push in, or just one or more two enemies to kill, but then died like you said by 'horrible mistakes'.

64,016 is my final score. I was still pushing my energy button - A when the game finished because I was a little shocked by a bad mistake at the end and that it was over but that's me - ATC.

I have an X-Arcade Tankstick with the stock trackball. I think its 3" in diameter. It's got a good feel and works pretty good. I think others who played without a trackball were at a big disadvantage for this game.

I'm going to keep playing this game also as this is a great game.

That was a fun competition and I enjoyed it a lot. :)

post-8007-0-65866800-1430448295_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I absolutely can not get any higher than this for today.

I keep getting insane runs with 7 decoys, but then start making horrible mistakes. I've gotten to the last level of zone 2 several times, but I just can't hack it. I guess this is my final entry for the month, but I'm sure I'll continue to play it next month.

Hey great score Murve and even better than your last super high score! :) That score will be hard to beat. You got me beat! :win:

I just barely got past my best score but I did have another over 60K and I think 3 of my top 5 scores were done tonight. I'm still getting better.

I had a few of my best starts I've ever had but just couldn't finish it off with a super high score. I was so close in a few situations where all I needed was just one more reactor pipe to push in, or just one or more two enemies to kill, but then died like you said by 'horrible mistakes'.

64,016 is my final score. I was still pushing my energy button - A when the game finished because I was a little shocked by a bad mistake at the end and that it was over but that's me - ATC.

I have an X-Arcade Tankstick with the stock trackball. I think its 3" in diameter. It's got a good feel and works pretty good. I think others who played without a trackball were at a big disadvantage for this game.

I'm going to keep playing this game also as this is a great game.

That was a fun competition and I enjoyed it a lot. :)

@ garetmax / murve: I really appreciate your enthusiasm and enjoy the epic battle between you guys B)B)

And please remember....allthough this was "April's Bonus game" you'll be able to play this game continuesly. We'll update the Reactor Board with every new submission !

I should really think about buying an X-Arcade controller. You (garetmax) and MO are both pretty enthusiastic about it !

Thank you guys :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

Thanks to everyone for participating in our bonus games this month! There are some fierce scores you guys have submitted!

These games will be turned into regular games in preparation for next month, however don't fret! All scores and rules still apply - nothing changes really apart from the title so keep them scores coming! Good luck!

~HS Team

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...