All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Yeehaw! Im flying high now!! Lets see if someone shoots me down!! Love the view here, though.

Exes is absolutely correct in saying that loops are your friend in this fun game. Get used to them and they can come in very useful throughout the course of the game.

post-25790-0-98866600-1430166384_thumb.j

• Like 2

Yeehaw! Im flying high now!! Lets see if someone shoots me down!! Love the view here, though.

Exes is absolutely correct in saying that loops are your friend in this fun game. Get used to them and they can come in very useful throughout the course of the game.

Nice improvement MO !!

I was glad to beat 100K...I'll have to beat 200K to beat your score :blink: ...defenitely a challenge :o !!

I'm pumped that I got the banner for the last 2 months! I thought Ex was going to show up late yesterday, but to my surprise he did not.

See you at next month's game!

• Like 1

:ph34r:...I foresee a classic end of the month battle to claim the Sky Kid banner... :ph34r:

I thought Ex was going to show up late yesterday, but to my surprise he did not.

I expected Ex to show up in the final hour too ^_^

Who's still trying to make fetch happen? It's not nice to fool with the high score giant.

But seriously, a little thing called time was something I did not have in the past week. By the time I got a chance to play this again, I did not do any better than what I did here earlier this month.

This game might be done, but there are other months, after all, it is the 2010's and there is time for Klax fetch....

Who's still trying to make fetch happen? It's not nice to fool with the high score giant.

But seriously, a little thing called time was something I did not have in the past week. By the time I got a chance to play this again, I did not do any better than what I did here earlier this month.

This game might be done, but there are other months, after all, it is the 2010's and there is time for Klax fetch....

No offense intended Ex, we all know that everyone has lives. It was just a bit of banter is all :)

None taken. B)

We put up some good scores. I never said I was the best at this, but between this and Reactor, goodness.

There will be other months.... Exed always rises!

It's official!

Mame Offender nailed this month's game with a cracking score of 197,470 (proof)

Congratulations Sir, well done indeed!

But don't let up - this month could get interesting....

We look forward to what you will pull out of the bag in the near future, as well as a few others ;)

"May day, May day!" :P

Your banner as always will be presented to you shortly :)

As for the rest of you, it ain't over yet! Although the GOTM has finished you can still compete for a position on this board. Our regular boards roll forever so bring out your guns and shoot for that top spot!

Good luck!

~HS Team

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...