All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Deadpool

tthurman

Yeah I'm pretty pumped about Reynolds as Deadpool. Despite the fact that X-Men Origins: Wolverine almost completely destroyed the character for future cinematic appearances, Reynolds did the best with what he was given. He's actually been campaigning for a few years to play DP in a full cinematic release, so hopefully this turns out to be something great.

I'm sorta MEH about it. I'm super hyped they're doing a Deadpool movie. I could care less about who the actor is under the suit. I'd love to have Nolan North do the voice though. He did Deadpool in the video game (AWESOME by the way) as well as the Pinball FX2 table. Ryan's voice is too deep I think. And the comic timing was really off. Guess I'll just have to wait and pray they do it justice. Apparently there's been a lot of discussion now about the movie's rating. Marvel was trying to get it at like PG13, but to do it justice it needs to be R, or even Unrated.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Give it time, a nice quality legit trailer will be online soon enough. :)

There's actually quite a lot happening this year at ComicCon. Wish I was there, but it's good to be a nerd right now. :)

I hope you are wearing your white pants... :o

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mom: Jim, I think there's something wrong with johnny!

Dad: Why?

Mom: He says he want's to dress up as Deadpool. I think you let him watch too many scary movies.

Dad: Oh no, it's perfectly normal. That's his favorite comic book character. For boys to emulate mischievous role models isn't out of the ordinary.

Mom: Yeah, but he's 30 year old and it's December, I mean it's not like it's Halloween. Where did we go wrong?

Dad: It's better than Suzie [Mumbles under his breath]

Mom: What was that?

Dad: Huh? Oh nothing dear! I don't know, I guess we just need to encourage him to make better choices.

• Like 1