All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mega Docklets Style Pinball FX2 Wheel Images

Draco1962

Would it be possible for you to include the logo MikeJan provided in your Bethesda versions, PcTekNic? In my opinion this would be the perfect solution.

Kind regards,

Jannek

17 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

Is it possible? Yes. Will I create alternatives? Not likely as my time is limited and I have created templates for others to do so for their own builds or to share with the community.

I'm sorry Draco1962. no offence.

Here are my alternatives:

the head edition (also on FTP /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/MiG/Pinball FX2/Wheel Images - Megadocklets/Bethesda Pack/ )

DOOM_Head-Edition.png

Fallout_Head-Edition.png

Skyrim_Head-Edition.png

• Like 2

No offense taken or meant in my response. I have put in a lot of time creating and maintaining the wheels to the point of spreading my time very thin, hence providing the psd templates to encourage others to contribute.

Yours and PCTecknic's submissions look great! Thanks to both of you for your work and sharing back!

• Like 2

Thank you very much Draco1962 for your work, thank you very much indeed! :-)

Does anyone know where i can find backglass and playfield video for this 2 tables?

Star Wars™ Pinball: The Force Awakens - STARWARS_Episode_7
 Star Wars™ Pinball: Might of the First Order! - STARWARS_MFO

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, fjp said:

Thank you very much Draco1962 for your work, thank you very much indeed! :-)

Does anyone know where i can find backglass and playfield video for this 2 tables?

Star Wars™ Pinball: The Force Awakens - STARWARS_Episode_7
 Star Wars™ Pinball: Might of the First Order! - STARWARS_MFO

Thank you.

Check out @vogliadicane's and @Namsan's threads for Pinball FX2 back glasses they created. You may want to go through the FTP or look through the various Pinball FX2 media threads to find playfield videos.

• 2 weeks later...

here comes another alternate pack edition. I posting the pagage logo here, so if someone would create they own pack edition with it, feel free.

Balls of Glory Pack

Head Edition

also on FTP: /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/MiG/Pinball FX2/Wheel Images - Megadocklets/Balls of Glory Pack/

AmericanDad.png

Archer.png

BobsBurgers.png

FamilyGuy.png

Balls_of_Glory_Logo-Transparent.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/23/2015 at 5:58 PM, Draco1962 said:

I have been tinkering with a Mega Docklets media project on the GameEx side of things for a while and decided to give PinballX a little of the same treatment for my desktop PC. Here are a few of the wheel images I have created for Pinball FX2.

MARVEL Civil War.pngMARVEL Deadpool.pngMARVEL Dr. Strange.pngMARVEL Fantastic Four.pngMARVEL Moon Knight.pngMARVEL The Infinity Gauntlet.pngMARVEL The Invincible Iron Man.png

I will upload the complete set to the usual places for those interested once finished along with the .xcf (GIMP) and .psd (Photoshop) templates for those that desire to carry things beyond Pinball FX2 for their own setups.

EDIT: All individual files can be found on the PinballX FTP site, along with the GIMP .xcf and Photoshop .psd files to create your own for this and other wheel projects.

You can find them in the /-PinballX-/Media/PinballFX2/Wheel Images/Mega Docklets folder.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Draco, These images.....Love it! this is the reason that I signed up for the lifetime pass...your work... Thanks!

Thanks for the props! It is nice to receive a compliment without an expectation of a favor.

While I started the Mega Docklets projects for PinballX,  many others have stepped-up and taken things further and in some directions I had not considered,  and in a great way. So I hope you don't mind if I extend the compliment to them as well! 

• 2 months later...

Hello all, I know it's an old thread but I needed to post for 2 reasons, first to say thanks, because it's a great work and thanks to you guys my pinballX rocks (I'm still on desktop mode but I'm about to start building my mini pincab, I just wanted to test the software part first), and second I wanted to share with you some alternate versions I've done myself. Some because I couldn't find them at first, some because I wanted another image and some because I wanted to get rid of the Zen logo or Pinball FX2 logo.

They're too big to upload them here so I'll just post 50% version so you can see them, you'll find the 100% ones on my Drive : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzDAAOt8GeSNakhOV0ZxdmcyWW8?usp=sharing

[Edit] Thanks to Draco, they're all on the ftp now

AgeOfUltron.png

AntMan.png

Deadpool.png

• Like 2