All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mega Docklets Style Pinball FX2 Wheel Images

Draco1962

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/03/2015 at 10:58 PM, Draco1962 said:

I have been tinkering with a Mega Docklets media project on the GameEx side of things for a while and decided to give PinballX a little of the same treatment for my desktop PC. Here are a few of the wheel images I have created for Pinball FX2.

MARVEL Civil War.pngMARVEL Deadpool.pngMARVEL Dr. Strange.pngMARVEL Fantastic Four.pngMARVEL Moon Knight.pngMARVEL The Infinity Gauntlet.pngMARVEL The Invincible Iron Man.png

I will upload the complete set to the usual places for those interested once finished along with the .xcf (GIMP) and .psd (Photoshop) templates for those that desire to carry things beyond Pinball FX2 for their own setups.

EDIT: All individual files can be found on the PinballX FTP site, along with the GIMP .xcf and Photoshop .psd files to create your own for this and other wheel projects.

You can find them in the /-PinballX-/Media/PinballFX2/Wheel Images/Mega Docklets folder.

Thanks too for these beatiful wheels. Added them in my mini pincab 8)
Draco, did you make wheel picture for Marvel:Age of Ultron ? i can't find it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, skpManiac said:

These are great - Thanks very much :)

You're welcome! Glad you like them! In the slow process of churning out some for VP and Vertical MAME. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...