All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] PinballX 1.96

This release adds several advanced features to allow specific customisation and scripting of individual games specified in the XML files.

These new settings and features are for advanced users and are not currently in the game manager utility and need manual editing of the xml files.

There are three new values.

<AlternateExe>

This setting allows you to set an override alternate executable for an individual game. The path cannot be specified so it must reside in the same folder as the default folder the system. You should include the file extension of .exe.

The other two settings allow you to script and send keys before and after launch of a game.

<SendKeysOnStart> and <SendKeysOnExit>

It follows the standard Visual Basic SendKeys formatted string with the addition of {SLEEP ms}. e.g {SLEEP 2000}. This will pause and wait for the desired milliseconds.

In "theory" this should allow for in built support for Pinball FX 2 either by sending keys or specifying individual compiled script executables but I need you folks to test it and report back.

• Like 2