All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameRoom Suspended<<<

Krakerman

Color me stupid. I kept copying and pasting the password. After I typed it in it unzipped fine. Now I just have to learn how to use it. Think I'll wait till you put out your new themes and I'm sure you will have a readme telling us how to use it with your theme. B)

Did you manage to play around with it and get it working with GameEx?

If not then you should start playing around with it and get to know how to use it then this way you will be more familiar with how to install and use these bezels with whatever emulator you choose within RocketLauncher because not all modules in RocketLauncher are bezel ready. I always make sure it works within the RocketLauncherUI before setting it up in GameEx.

Plus you won't get so frustrated if you can't get things to work right away because you will already be familiar with the program.

I had to switch emulators myself within RocketLauncher because some don't play nice with the bezels especially Stella. Stella works great in RL just not the bezels at least not yet that I have found..

I've played with Hyperspin a lot and am using bezels on a lot of the emulators. I would think any bezel that works with an emulator in Hyperspin would work under rocketlauncher

• Like 1

This looks like THE theme I'm going to use :)

Any news on when the basics will be released? With that I mean the primary arcade/console skins without the per game skins?

So we can start using this :D

Sorry I have no ETA on a release for the bezels as of yet but I am making progress with them. The last 3D bezel I showed you is intended to be a universal type bezel whereas this one is a individual game bezel.

UPDATE!: Instruction Book/Card will be included.

post-4877-0-64741100-1434682685_thumb.jp

post-4877-0-38370400-1434693286_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I sincerely tip my hat to you and your efforts here Krakerman, this is shaping up to be the best theme yet!

I am having a bit of an issue with the display and hope someone can assist. I installed the 7800 emu (pro system) through gameex and created emu / assets paths. I copy your titles to this folder and installed your excellent theme. However, each games 'title' graphic is displaying as one whole picture in the right hand box on the 7800 system's game pages. the file names are renamed the same as each rom. what am I missing please :)

How about releasing some of the many system themes you have made and showed in previous posts .It will be great when you are able to release these bezels. But, until then, we can incorporate all the great system themes you have been working so hard on. You have only released a few, so I'm sure you have a lot more you could share.

Thanks for all your hard work. :D :D :D :D :D