All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameRoom Suspended<<<

Krakerman

I'm glad you like it. :)

Those themes are not ready yet because I haven't made a theme for those systems. Currently GameRoom theme is in Beta and I am in the process of working on the various system themes only MAME, Daphne and the Atari 5200 game themes are available.

Those 2 systems are on my list to do thou. ;)

UPDATE:

I've been working on the Sega Model 2 theme tonight and should have a snap of it tomorrow.

Thanks man! ... I try to put alot of attention to details into these themes to make them feel true to the systems that they represent at least that has been my main focus and goal with this theme.

Next up will be the Sega NAOMI system and as soon as I complete all the SEGA Arcade systems I will put them together in a set for you guys. ;)

Thank you Krakerman for this amazing theme. It's a work of art !!

A small request...

Would it be possible for you to create a Commodore Amiga and MSX (1, 2) theme ? Besides NES and Super NES those are my childhood favorite systems :)

Keep up the amazing work my friend !!

• Like 1

I already have created the NES and SuperNES individual theme layouts there are so many games to do that I wanted to make a universal theme for each system first so that way you can use the theme and play all games until waiting for the individual game theme packs. Also those systems you mentioned will have a theme as well. The Commodore Amiga was one of my favorite systems too. I still program/code using AMOSPro/AMOSPro 3D and have a complete set of addon extensions for it that I own (including TOME) as well with the original boxes, discs, manuals and third party books. I even have all the books I ever bought for the Amiga funny I just couldn't ever get rid of them thou they probably have dust all over them from sitting on my shelf. As you can tell I dated myself as kids today would not even know what AMOS is. :P

MSX I have not created a theme yet but it's on the list to do as I like that system as well.

I really wanted to finish these first since most play the arcade games then work on the consoles,computer and handheld themes next.....

• Like 1

Arcade theme set #1 is now available! Includes the following 10 Arcade themes:

Capcom CPS-2

Capcom CPS-3

Nintendo PlayChoice-10

Nintendo Vs. UniSystem

Sammy Atomiswave

Sega Model 2

Sega Model 3

Sega Naomi

Sega ST-V

Williams Multigame

* There will be another Arcade set in the future as I still have more Arcade themes to create (Ex. NEO-GEO ect ect...)

Enjoy! :)

I already have created the NES and SuperNES individual theme layouts there are so many games to do that I wanted to make a universal theme for each system first so that way you can use the theme and play all games until waiting for the individual game theme packs. Also those systems you mentioned will have a theme as well. The Commodore Amiga was one of my favorite systems too. I still program/code using AMOSPro/AMOSPro 3D and have a complete set of addon extensions for it that I own (including TOME) as well with the original boxes, discs, manuals and third party books. I even have all the books I ever bought for the Amiga funny I just couldn't ever get rid of them thou they probably have dust all over them from sitting on my shelf. As you can tell I dated myself as kids today would not even know what AMOS is. :P

MSX I have not created a theme yet but it's on the list to do as I like that system as well.

I really wanted to finish these first since most play the arcade games then work on the consoles,computer and handheld themes next.....

Thanks Krakerman ! It's very cool you will create system themes for Amiga and MSX :)

I still have an Amiga 500 with tons of games ! So many cool games !! Superfrog, ProjectX, Rick Dangerous, James Pond, Lotus Turbo Challenge S.E., Cannon Fodder etc. B)

• Like 1

Another great job. I too have a request. You already have a lot of consoles etc. done. I understand that you want to wait until you have some game themes done before you release them. But you have at least one game done for each of the consoles you have done as you show them in your preview snaps. Please release a pak with all the fantastic system themes you have done in your private setup and include a map file for each with the one or 2 games you have done themes for each system. This would allow us to use your awesome theme in our setups until you make more game themes. Making the system is your forte and they look great. Friends see your theme on my flatscreen and go nuts. Most of us can make placeholders for other games we play until you make the game themes to over write our placeholders. We can edit the map files if need we to add games and placeholders for games you haven't done yet. Your system themes are what makes you theme standout. I for one, would love to see you make all the handheld systems, consoles arcade, computers themes that we all emulate. Yes I want game themes but game play is what we do and without the system themes we can't use your great theme in our setups. Example your Atari 5200 system is great and I am using it in my setup. The games you haven't make themes for I can still play because I have make placeholders for them. As you make game themes I overwrite my imferior game themes with yours. But as you haven't released a system theme for the Atari 7800, I have to get out of your themes, switch to a different theme to play these games. You have a great looking ystem theme done for the Atari 7800. If you release the system theme I can put it in my setup, make plaholders for any or all the games you haven't make a game theme for.I can still use your theme without switching themes. Yes the game themes don't live up to your great work but I have something to play with and I get excited waiting when you do throw out a game theme to replace my placeholder.

I am happy too see your family and friends are enjoying the theme. :D This is what drives me to keep working on it and seeing others enjoying the work I am putting into it.

To answer your requests I have now got most of my arcade system themes done so I am moving on to working on the consoles you have mentioned and you won't be needing a placeholder as I am going to design a universal theme for each system and you will be able to add the individual game themes as they are released. This won't take me long to design because most of the work has been created already which you have seen in earlier posts.

So with that said stay tuned as I will be getting these themes ready for release soon! ;)