All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameRoom Suspended<<<

Krakerman

Signals just not that great or reliable in my home with every other router I have tried and heard good things about Apples router and sure enough it's been the best out of all the ones I have tried up until it died today maybe because it's so hot in my house that it overheated and it was very warm to the touch could of cooked an egg on it. Actually I also found in my garage a high power repeater that covers 10,000 sq ft (forgot I had that) so now I have more than enough wifi power in my house ... full bars once again! :D

Also forgot I had a wirless bridge as well that I found ... so I think I have more than enough networking hardware to hold me over. Today has been like Christmas in September forgot all about all this crap in my garage just collecting dust on the boxes.

My mother has always packed things away in the garash, burried deep so no one can ever find it, then forgets where she puts it! I used to find stuff years later, "So thats where my Genesis was all this time. :lol: Oh, helly yeah! Its time for some nostalga :D!" Other times I'd ask her if she maybe stuffed it away in the garash only to find out she took it to the Goodwill! "Not my Nintendo, nooooooooo... :o." The Goodwill was like a swear word in our house, a dreadfull fealing came over me when I couldn't find a console or game I hadn't seen for a while! :blink: Luckily, she knew that Games were something that would really upset me, so that didn't happen much. But other toys? It was like a worm hole opend up in space-time, ate my beloved toy and dissappeared. It even happened to a couple of pets too!

Ahh, childhood...

Wow! The wife got me an nVidia GTX 980ti for my B-day! Had to go back to Fry's thou and return it as it was dead on arrival they didn't have another one but settled on the nVidia GTX 980ti SC+ w/Backplate instead. A very nice card indeed! Been a nice day.

I have made the choice to suspend developement of this theme today for many reasons but it has been alot of fun working on it. Thank you all for all the kind words, encouragement and suggestions over the years as it has helped me make this theme what it is however all good things have to come to an end. Maybe one day once EVO is released and I can see what I can do with it I may ressurect and get back into theme designing and working on some GameEx EVO themes.

I am still working on and will always be working on RocketLauncher bezels and media artwork which I will be posting and updating over on their forums.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I don't have any of those themes anymore. You might want to ask someone else here on the forums that may have d/l that theme and it's theme packs back when it was available as I'm sure someone here may have it.

Thanks for your interest in that project but I am no longer designing themes for GameEx. I may once EVO is released but for now I am working on new projects and themes for RocketLauncher and HyperSpin.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

UPDATE!

In the process of converting the GameRoom theme over to HyperSpin. Doing so will bring new life to the theme by adding in flash animations and particle effects.

Hopefully once GameEx Evolution is released I can create flash animations and bring this theme back to life again on GameEx but as it stands right now it's not possible that I am aware of.