All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameRoom Suspended<<<

Krakerman

@Duglim Not even close to being ready sorry. Even thou it looks like those systems are complete I need to create a theme for each game for it to be considered complete and to even show up in the game list. Currently I am just trying to get each system converted over to the new layout and then I can concentrate on each game as those will go relatively fast as most of the work is already done and will just need to add each game box and cart graphics at that point.

@DazzleHP Lol :lol: Thanks! Alot of work but I think it's turning out pretty nice.

Just a suggestion on this great theme for release. Maybe put together the "GameEx Core" for use with integrated MAME, DAPHNE, etc. as the initial release. Then, release "system packs" with the themes and additional .ini files with instructions for integrating them into the core functionality.

This would serve to cut down on the overall size of the initial theme and people could download the system packs that they want for whatever they are emulating. Of course, my two cents and it may not be doable.

• Like 3

Ready to release my first build (1.01 3.29.15) of this theme which only includes MAME and Daphne no other themes are included. To cut down on the size I will release each system as seperate downloads once I have them complete. This theme is far from being complete but you can run these 2 systems right now.

Enjoy!

UPDATE! This new build is a quick fix for the marquee position display on the main menu screen.

• Like 4

Thanks! ;)

Will soon be back working on this theme the past week or so I took some time away from working on it and have been updating and getting my PinballX system updated and current. Had to re-do the entire system including 300+ visual pinball tables and updating them one by one ... plus testing each one including fixing all dmd positions/colors and adding instruction cards/flyers/videos and snapshots as well. :) Man it has been alot of work but it has been worth it and it looks amazing now.

I still have to add Future/Pinball FX/Pinball Arcade/PC Pinball systems. This hobby definately keeps me busy for sure. :P

Sadly today me and my wife had to put our oldest cat down which was very hard to do and has been a bit of a rough day. I'll miss her dearly as she has been the cat that sits on my workstation while I work on creating my GameEx themes as well as chasing the mouse pointer all over the screen but I have another cat that seemed to take over doing that same thing. Must of learned that from her. :rolleyes:

...Sadly today me and my wife had to put our oldest cat down which was very hard to do and has been a bit of a rough day. I'll miss her dearly as she has been the cat that sits on my workstation while I work on creating my GameEx themes as well as chasing the mouse pointer all over the screen but I have another cat that seemed to take over doing that same thing. Must of learned that from her. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your cat...

Growing up as a child I had such a loyal cat. He always sat on a bench at the gate of my parent's garden waiting until I got home from school. During the evening he always wanted to sit on my lap when we were watching television. There are still quite a few moments I miss my little loyal friend...

And thank you Krakerman for your conitinued amazing work on the GameRoom Theme. A piece of art !!

• Like 1

@GimmieClassics Thanks for your work with the High Score Comp my friend! Maybe someday when I'm not so busy with creating these themes I can take some time and participate and play some games and get my name on the list.

I'm glad you like the theme as it is alot of fun designing and creating these themes which for me they transport me back when I was growing up playing these games. Cutting grass and shoveling snow just to go and buy my favorite games. Ahhh those were some good times for sure. :D

• Like 2

@GimmieClassics Thanks for your work with the High Score Comp my friend! Maybe someday when I'm not so busy with creating these themes I can take some time and participate and play some games and get my name on the list.

I'm glad you like the theme as it is alot of fun designing and creating these themes which for me they transport me back when I was growing up playing these games. Cutting grass and shoveling snow just to go and buy my favorite games. Ahhh those were some good times for sure. :D

You're welcome anytime to join our High Score Comp :) .....I bet playing our hi-score games will definitely transport you back to the good ol' times ;)

I have not released or completed them yet.

I am currently working on the Atari 5200 set which has about 159 carts including protos, demos, and XL conversions so it will take some time as that is alot of graphics I have to do. :blink: