All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameRoom Suspended<<<

Krakerman

Here is the place to find update and release information about my new GameRoom theme that I am working on. This theme is the follow up to my GameroomEX v2 theme with new improved looks. After 19,200+ views of my last theme which blows me away that many have been interested in my work .... I decided it's time to retire the old theme and make room for the new one. So moving forward all links have been removed and are no longer available and hopefully you guys like what I'm doing with this new theme.

Thanks!

Note: All pics that you see are subject to change as I am always changing and working on it but will post new pics if I do make any revisions.

UPDATE: [build 1.01 3.29.15] Available here!

[build 1.02 4.12.15] Available here!

Arcade theme set 1 is here.

Atari LYNX theme set 1 is here.

Atari 5200 theme set 1 is here.

Atari 5200 theme set 2 is here.

Atari 5200 theme set 3 is here.

Atari 5200 theme set 4 is here.

Atari 5200 theme set 5 is here.

Atari 5200 RealSports theme set 6 is here.

Atari 7800 theme set 1 is here.

Atari 7800 theme set 2 is here.

post-4877-0-81683800-1427608973_thumb.pn

Atari LYNX theme. With this theme when scrolling thru the game list the cartridge images will change as well. No special setup required. :)

Included will be the working bezel for use with HyperLaunch and GameEx setups which you can see from the second pic (Actual gameplay screen).

Future will also have custom instruction Cards that will work in conjuction with the bezels using HyperLaunch during gameplay.

I also have created a custom Atari LYNX marquee for use with DisplayFusion to display on a marquee monitor setup.

post-4877-0-28532000-1424545612_thumb.jp

post-4877-0-46984100-1424554872_thumb.jp

• Like 1

[updated!] Super Nintendo Entertainment System!

This theme the box and cartridges change when scrolling thru the game list. :)

[2/23/15] Tonight I made some graphical changes to the theme. Added the SNES Console as the video backdrop.

[2/24/15] Changed the size of the gameplay videos and made some minor graphical enhancements.

I think the SNES theme is now done! B)

• Like 1

@Duglim Not even close to being ready sorry. Even thou it looks like those systems are complete I need to create a theme for each game for it to be considered complete and to even show up in the game list. Currently I am just trying to get each system converted over to the new layout and then I can concentrate on each game as those will go relatively fast as most of the work is already done and will just need to add each game box and cart graphics at that point.

@DazzleHP Lol :lol: Thanks! Alot of work but I think it's turning out pretty nice.