All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Strikers 1945
Strikers 1945 Leaderboard

POSITION USER NAME TOTAL SCORE
1 DonPedro 572,000 DonPedro's Hi-Score Entry
2 Mame Offender 544,500 Mame Offender's Hi-Score Entry
3 ExedExes 502,900 ExedExes's Hi-Score Entry
4 Cynicaster 466,700 Cynicaster's Hi-Score Entry
5 DazzleHP 386,500 DazzleHP's Hi-Score Entry
6 smario 269,500 smario's Hi-Score Entry
7 millerbrad 266,100 millerbrad's Hi-Score Entry
8 GimmeClassics 255,400 GimmeClassics's Hi-Score Entry
9 wolfman24 254,500 wolfman24's Hi-Score Entry
10 rtkiii 249,000 rtkiii's Hi-Score Entry
Last Updated by Adultery: 10-17-2017

plus10.jpg

11. hansolo77 - 211,400 (link)

12. murve33 - 169,700 (link)

Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Strikers 1945:

ROMSet: S1945
Region / Country: World
Flip screen: Off
Difficulty: Normal
Lives: 3
Bonus Life: 600K
Service Mode: Off
Special Rules: You may freely choose your Pilot. Continues are NOT allowed!

NOTE:
All the green coloured default values match the Twin Galaxies settings.

# you can change your Mame dip switch settings by following this guide: :link:
# you can make a printscreen of your hi-score screen by following this guide: :link:
# general rules for submitting you hi-score: :link:

• Like 1

This is February's Bonus game !

A nice addition to our current selection of war shooter games :)

In 1945, World War II ended. Soon, there was peace, but an organization of high-ranking military officers from all over the world form a global army known as CANY. Their mission was to conquer the world. CANY activity was found in areas like the Soviet Union, United States, Japan and even Germany. It is revealed that CANY had weapons never seen before from rockets to mechanical walkers. The world quickly formed a group of pilots and planes called the Strikers whose mission is to get rid of CANY from the world.

Have fun everyone !!

~ HS Team

• Like 4

YES!

Another one I would have liked to see as GOTM.

Is it possible to have a relationship with a game? Why not? I was in one with this game years ago during a phase where I'd go see as many cheap movies I possibly could in a year. At $2.50 each I'd always have enough left over to play this game they'd have at the theater! As I grew closer to this game, I got better. :wub:

Enough of that, you want a score. I got it!

ExedExes - 393,000

post-25936-0-44413400-1423197447_thumb.p

• Like 3

A fabulous shooter. The large hitbox makes this one painfully tough. Unleashing your bombs before you croak is a must, as they are hard to come by on Strikers. Can't wait to get a score in for this 😐ne.

Time to take a break from the Yolympics. Intense action in that wicked tournament, it sure is heating up around there!!

I know this score wont last.

post-25790-0-61790800-1423437057_thumb.j

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Come on guys, lol! Alright, lets see what we got here...

rtkiii is back in full force, posting multiple scores in rapid fire! We'll take this score and add it to the boards. Good job!

Time to take a break from the Yolympics. Intense action in that wicked tournament, it sure is heating up around there!!

I know this score wont last.

Wow, not a bad first entry. Instantly put you in 2nd place. Will it last though?

I told you it wouldn't last....

Nope, guess not! Hehe just kidding I knew you had 2 posts. :) This one took you right up to first place though, good job!

I shan't be left in the quickly forming dust!

ExedExes - 502,900

The air is thick with smell of competition, and dust. You improved your last score by almost 200k. I doubt though that this will be your last score submitted, especially with MO in first place. :P Great job and keep it coming!

Ok, did I miss anybody? LOL! Thanks everybody for your submissions!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 2

Watch out guys, I'm planning on having a huge Game Play for the next couple of hours, so I plan on posting some scores soon.. Of course, they probably won't be any GOOD scores, but I feel like I've neglected the competition long enough. (actually, I've been out of gaming mode for awhile due to depression and stuff, and a got a bit of a slap in the face today from one of my friends I played Star Wars the Old Republic with..[honestly, his wife is into voodoo type stuff and she did some chant to his buddy for wealth and he hit the lottery 3 days later. I asked him to have her send some positive vibes my way to get me out of my depression rut and it's kinda working i think!]) So yeah, here I come, for a while anyway.

• Like 1

It's great to see you back competing Han :)

Looking forward to your new hi-score submissions. Btw, it really doesn't matter if your scores are top 3 or bottom 3....it's all about having fun ! There will always be dudes better than you ;). It's about trying to beat your personal best and compete at your own level :)

Watch out guys, I'm planning on having a huge Game Play for the next couple of hours, so I plan on posting some scores soon.. Of course, they probably won't be any GOOD scores, but I feel like I've neglected the competition long enough. (actually, I've been out of gaming mode for awhile due to depression and stuff, and a got a bit of a slap in the face today from one of my friends I played Star Wars the Old Republic with..[honestly, his wife is into voodoo type stuff and she did some chant to his buddy for wealth and he hit the lottery 3 days later. I asked him to have her send some positive vibes my way to get me out of my depression rut and it's kinda working i think!]) So yeah, here I come, for a while anyway.

Good to see you back Han!

May Classic Video Games be a way to ease your way out of depression.

Pretty wild stuff about that Voodoo stuff your were talking of earlier. It really makes you think...

Wwwell, I can see a little "Battle" is brewing 'tween Ex, Don P, and myself!

Join the Battle today!

• Like 1

Yeah, I haven't talked to him since I asked him to see if she would do it. But things are definitely turning around for me. I'm feeling better, I'm playing more games. I've been battling a major medical bill for 7 years that the State is offsetting my tax returns to pay back, and I finally got it all cleared up today. She's doing some awesome magic for me. Now if only my store manager would leave/transfer (like she's been supposed to have done for 3 years) then I could finally be relieved of my one of my major stresses at work and I'm going to try to start working full time. Get my life together. Get a car and move out on my own finally. Hopefully things are looking up.

• Like 2

I hope the fact that I had one credit left isn't a problem. This game adds 1 to the last digit of the score if you use a continue, so it's easy to spot when someone used it.

I don't know whether you're aware of the Gunbird train trick, guys. So far I've only been attempting it when I get Doramasher as the first stage, maybe it's time I practised all possible scenarios.

post-28027-0-02757100-1423856699_thumb.p

• Like 2

I hope the fact that I had one credit left isn't a problem. This game adds 1 to the last digit of the score if you use a continue, so it's easy to spot when someone used it.

I don't know whether you're aware of the Gunbird train trick, guys. So far I've only been attempting it when I get Doramasher as the first stage, maybe it's time I practised all possible scenarios.

I was not aware of the Gunbird train trick. Thank you for sharing this with us DonPedro :)

Nice score !! You're now our #1 Striker B)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

I was not aware of the Gunbird train trick. Thank you for sharing this with us DonPedro :)

I just noticed that the page I linked doesn't mention the most important thing: you can't shoot a single bullet from the beginning of the stage until you hover over one of the trees to trigger the train. If you do this right, you'll hear a 'choo choo' sound (start shooting immediately at this point) and a moment later the train will enter the screen. The train carries 6 powerups. Destroying it and collecting powerups is worth about 40,000 points.

• Like 3

Gunbird train trick

Below is a summary of the Gunbird Train trick. Thanks again DonPedro for sharing this with our community :) Much appreciated !

I just noticed that the page I linked doesn't mention the most important thing: you can't shoot a single bullet from the beginning of the stage until you hover over one of the trees to trigger the train. If you do this right, you'll hear a 'choo choo' sound (start shooting immediately at this point) and a moment later the train will enter the screen. The train carries 6 powerups. Destroying it and collecting powerups is worth about 40,000 points.

• Like 1