All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Yo don't be fooled by the fake blonde ride shottie.
This game made me question my sexuality more than once man.

Greg LouGayness - 12,984,630

post-26673-0-22067600-1424757087_thumb.j

• Like 1

Yeah, I did it :)

score - 15,728,920

I realized that safe driving is the key to success - as strange as that may sound. So I cruised stages 4 and 5 true grandpa style and thus managed to complete the entire run with not a single accident! I really like this game!

post-9906-0-61148100-1425213052_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Oooh just missed it by 2 hours! LOL I don't care. Nice score smario. You more than doubled your last high score. Unfortunately you didn't with the GOTM, but you put in a hell of an effort! The winner of this month is none other than:

ExedExes - 20,269,170 (link)

Join us all in celebrating this fine achievement. Our partner GC will be in touch with the winner shortly with his signature banner award. Everybody else, stay tuned for the next GOTM. Also, don't forget that you can still play this game and compete for the top spot. Just because the monthly contest is over doesn't mean you still can't earn the points for the overall leaderboard. Keep them coming!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

Congrats Ex with your GOTM victory. You were the only one being able to beat 20M !! Very nice B)
You'll receive your GOTM banner shortly :)

Yeah, I did it :)

score - 15,728,920

I realized that safe driving is the key to success - as strange as that may sound. So I cruised stages 4 and 5 true grandpa style and thus managed to complete the entire run with not a single accident! I really like this game!

Nice improvement Smario :o !! A solid third place.

Good luck trying to beat MO and Ex for the top seed position at Out Run :)

Updated LB

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

Wow nice job!  Any tactics you care to share?

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Go right-left-right-right, and memorise where you need to stop accelerating, when to brake when you dont need to slowdown even if the sign tells you to.

And I got a new score

0001.png

• Like 1