All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

ROM naming and emumovies

cartisdm

For some reason I thought an emumovies subscription was like $80. After some more digging it's only like $20 with the gameex discount applied. Now that it's much more manageable I will go ahead and sign up for a year. Now I have a question. I am a stickler about things being a certain way and the original Rom names are extremely annoying. I used a bulk renaming tool and removed all the " [!]" crap off my file names so they are much cleaner. Is this going to cause me problems with automatic emmovies artwork/videos?

I'm not really clear on how exactly this process works and what expectations I should have. I basically only care about GameCube, N64, SNES, and NES artwork (in that order). Do they have videos and box art for most Roms of those systems? I am unsure if there library is like 10% of games or 95% of games out there.

Thanks!

EDIT: Well, shoot. That was incredibly easier than I thought. I didn't realize the tool literally does everything for you. To anyone else that may find it helpful, just create an account at emumovies, log in to emumovies from GameEx setup wizard, run it. It's mind-blowing you all have put this stuff together.

• 3 weeks later...