All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

"RAW THRILLS" Arcade Game Support?

Lighty

I don't think MAME has covered these games yet, since they are pretty recent. However, I'm curious if it will happen in the near future. What do you think? I'd certainly like to see it. Especially since they cost a dollar to play, wherever you find them. Remember when arcade games only cost 25 cents? I'm not sure if you guys have heard of them. They make arcade games like "Terminator: Salvation" and "ALIENS: Armageddon." Both are shooting games that have guns mounted on them. They also make a "Batman" driving game, with a seat and steering wheel, and you can choose from pretty much every batmobile in existence.

Has anyone ever heard of these games? Any other games by "Raw Thrills" that I didn't mention? Do you think there will ever be emulator support or MAME support to play them? I'm really getting tired of paying a dollar to play these games. I miss the 80s and 90s. Even then, the 50 cent price tag for certain games was only temporary.

I've not heard of them, but then again I don't get out to arcades much. They may not be MAME playable because of the limitations of MAME itself. I remember going to a movie theater and playing Star Wars Trilogy Arcade which turned out to be a Model 3 game and required a special emulator. A lot of the newer games are like that. Check into that. :)

was good fun what i remember, was around 6 months ago when i went to Barry Island in the UK, was actually my first thought I wonder if this is on mame

Havent seen the other 2 though, doubt I will until I go near the sea again, UK thinks arcades are a seaside type of thing -_-

RAW THRILLS are all I ever see in arcades these days. Eugene Jarvis and a few others formed this company.

Target: Terror was one of their first games, very reminiscent of Maximum Force.

tt_cabinet_large.png

I'm always also playing their Fast and The Furious & Super Bikes racing games.

3306_raw-thrills-super-bikes-2_tmb.jpg

• Like 1