All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

CD Ripper - CD to MP3 not working properly

Draco1962

I attempted to rip a CD to MP3 format and it generated a single .m3u file. There were no errors noted . I was able to use the application to rip the individual tracks to FLAC with no problems, however. I then used the Audio conversion app to convert these to .mp3 with no issues.

FWIW, I get prompted too for Lame.

To clarify:

I first tried this when I saw Draco's post, but I was using Audio Converter, helps to read the title huh :blush: I got a similar licensing message, but got side tracked while looking into it.

I just did it again, and realized I should have been using CD Ripper, and was prompted.

I installed Convert_it and attempted the CD-Rip again. Same results. I did get the notice for LAME so installed it from one of the recommended sources from the author's site and browsed the application to the lame.exe file. I then ripped the CD, and there were no error messages. Output was the same - a single .m3u file. Not sure what else to do.