All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Second night of playing this wacky little game.

Getting slightly better.

Yung-Jedi 45,730

post-26673-0-90056000-1422332376_thumb.j

• Like 1

Getting slightly better.

Yung-Jedi 45,730

You're familiar with the scoring system on LadyBug, right Jesse?

Just in case youre not, follow 4 rules:

1. Get the hearts first, make sure they're blue when you eat em. After 3 blue ones, your multiplier is 5x for the remainder of the board.

2. Get as many 4k point pellets(Red, with 5x multiplier) as possible. You will be faced with a decision as to whether you want it red or yellow for an extra life. If you already have the letter(A or E)for the "extra", grab it when its red and give yourself the 4k.

3. This game is too hectic to b3 able to hide and grab 4ks all the time, sometimes you have to settle for the yellow bonus score, or even paltry blue bonuses. NEVER die over points.

4. Check earlier in this thread, I posted a picture of how you can have the gates arranged as to give you a good chance to feast on tasty centre board bonuses.

I expect you to be in the 75 k range. Please accept this Mame O challenge. I have no doubts. Put this helmet on. You can feel the force flowing through you YungJedi........ ☺

• Like 2

Ha! that's good stuff, thanks Mame.

75k, would be cool but does not put me any higher on the leader board, third.

you and Ex are nutso with 100k scores.

i figure my time (which is hard to come by these days) is better spent trying to get scores posted for other games.

I think I only have scores posted for like 30% of the games.

yeah, i kinda figured out the scoring system.

it gets too crazy too fast for me to spell anything.

are you playing in this olympic thing?

i posted a few scores on it the other night.

seems like too many games for me to wrap my head around, those comp team thingys.

not really my bag baby.

• Like 1

Getting slightly better.

Yung-Jedi 45,730

Nice improvement Jesse :)

Ha! that's good stuff, thanks Mame.

75k, would be cool but does not put me any higher on the leader board, third.

you and Ex are nutso with 100k scores.

i figure my time (which is hard to come by these days) is better spent trying to get scores posted for other games.

I think I only have scores posted for like 30% of the games...

You've submitted hi-scores for 32 games. Currently we have 52 games in our competition :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 1

Thanks Dennis!

Good info to know, so I've got 20 games left to post on.

I think that might be my next mountain to climb!

• Like 1

Thanks Dennis!

Good info to know, so I've got 20 games left to post on.

I think that might be my next mountain to climb!

Don't mention it ;)

Good luck climbing that mountain ! Be sure though to take enough rest on the way to the top... B)

funny-sports-pictures-mountain-climbing.

Updated LB

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my entry into this game. I think mine is "bugged" (heh see what I did there?). I built a nice corral where I'd be safe from the enemy bugs while I worked on the outside, but somehow one of them went through a wall or something and got me. I don't know how, it was completely closed off. Anyway, I played this for a while and made it up to level 5. Interesting name entry screen!

Score: 21,560

Initials: HAN

post-569-0-44463200-1423675764_thumb.png

Here's my entry into this game. I think mine is "bugged" (heh see what I did there?). I built a nice corral where I'd be safe from the enemy bugs while I worked on the outside, but somehow one of them went through a wall or something and got me. I don't know how, it was completely closed off. Anyway, I played this for a while and made it up to level 5. Interesting name entry screen!

Score: 21,560

Initials: HAN

I agree, the name entry screen is almost a seperate mini game :D

You've beaten my score with 260 points...doh :blink:

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Any intel on the enemies A.I. ? I am still baffled.

I think Todd Rogers is known to be crazy good at this game. Ive read that once you get to level 19, the difficulty tops out. Id love to see a Todd Rogers marathon on The Bug.

moved to the 30K range but did not take a picutre because I did not think i'd move up. Sweet I would be top 4! :) I'll get that uploaded this week.

I cannot believe how enjoyable this game is.

• Like 2

moved to the 30K range but did not take a picutre because I did not think i'd move up. Sweet I would be top 4! :) I'll get that uploaded this week.

I cannot believe how enjoyable this game is.

Not that I'm good at it but I also enjoy the gameplay of this unique Maze game !

Looking forward to your submission. 30K range is pretty good B)

I had overlooked this as a crappy pac-man clone, but it's much better. My first time playing, but at least I'm on the board.

0000.png

It's a nice little gem indeed :) I'm not really good at maze games but I do enjoy Lady Bug !

Updated OP, DB, RSS

SWEET CRAP! I just noticed I have been playing on easy. So wipe my score. I was able to get to 17K on medium...LOL. I do not have a screen of that yet.

sorry for not paying attention....

• Like 2

SWEET CRAP! I just noticed I have been playing on easy. So wipe my score. I was able to get to 17K on medium...LOL. I do not have a screen of that yet.

sorry for not paying attention....

Thank you for being so honest Rich ! I'm really glad you're part of our hi-score community :)

I'm not at my setup right now so I can't delete your score right away. Maybe one of my fellow mods can help me out in the mean time ;)

• 11 months later...