All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Lady Bug
Lady Bug Leaderboard

POSITION USER NAME TOTAL SCORE
1 ExedExes 131,810 ExedExes's Hi-Score Entry
2 Mame Offender 115,620 Mame Offender's Hi-Score Entry
3 Cynicaster 69,670 Cynicaster's Hi-Score Entry
4 Yung-Jedi 45,730 Yung-Jedi's Hi-Score Entry
5 millerbrad 30,570 millerbrad's Hi-Score Entry
6 Fallout_002 28,920 Fallout_002's Hi-Score Entry
7 Floyd Turbo 23,390 Floyd Turbo's Hi-Score Entry
8 hansolo77 21,560 hansolo77's Hi-Score Entry
9 GimmeClassics 21,300 GimmeClassics's Hi-Score Entry
10 murve33 19,820 murve33's Hi-Score Entry
Last Updated by hansolo77: 03-25-2019

plus10.jpg

1. helpman - 13,880 (link)
  2. Luigimaker - 13,040 (link)
  3. Buzzin69 - 12,050 (link)

Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Lady Bug:

ROMSet: ladybug
Difficulty: Medium
Rack Test [Cheat]: Off
Freeze: Off
Cabinet: Upright
Free Play: No
Lives: 3
Special Rules: Extra Lives can be obtained by spelling Extra.

NOTE:
* Make sure to change the Difficulty setting to Medium ! The green coloured default values match the Twin Galaxies settings.

# you can change your Mame dip switch settings by following this guide: :link:
# you can make a printscreen of your hi-score screen by following this guide: :link:
# general rules for submitting you hi-score: :link:

This is January's Bonus game !

A nice addition to our current selection of games :)

On a personal note, I'm really excited this game is added to our competition ! Not that I'm good at it but I really enjoy the gameplay of this unique Maze game ! I actually enjoy this more than playing Pac-Man :ph34r:^_^

Have fun everyone !!

~ HS Team

Wow, there is a noticable difference in difficulty between easy and m3dium. On medium the enemies tend to be more aggresive and follow you more.

On tha board with this weak attempt, I hope to improve.

Wow, there is a noticable difference in difficulty between easy and m3dium. On medium the enemies tend to be more aggresive and follow you more.

On tha board with this weak attempt, I hope to improve.

Difficulty set to medium.

➡70,000❗

That's fast :) One hour online and already a submission for this unique maze game B)

I've only played Lady Bug on Medium, so I haven't noticed the difference yet between easy and medium difficulty. Nice first attempt thought MO :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

Well cramp my style.

Medium IS much harder than Easy. So the version that I play on a real cabinet every so often must be on Easy, because I can do over 100K on a good day. Plus, the EXTRA letters are much harder to put together. That just means that new strategies will have to be used.

ExedExes - 89,270

GC - please change the original post You have it as "Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Crystal Castles". As much as I'd like to repeat my success on such a great game, I think that would become redundant!

post-25936-0-21669300-1420169395_thumb.p

• Like 1

Well cramp my style.

Medium IS much harder than Easy. So the version that I play on a real cabinet every so often must be on Easy, because I can do over 100K on a good day. Plus, the EXTRA letters are much harder to put together. That just means that new strategies will have to be used.

ExedExes - 89,270

Nice score ExEx...that will be tough to beat !

Playing this game at Medium difficulty does require new strategies. More challenging equals more fun....or more frustration....I seem to forget this everytime... ;)

GC - please change the original post You have it as "Please use these settings when submitting a hi-score for Crystal Castles". As much as I'd like to repeat my success on such a great game, I think that would become redundant!

I fixed the OP. ;)

Thanks you ExEx for pointing this out and thank you Adultery for fixing the OP. I love teamwork :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

Man does this game ever heat up in a hurry.

Oh yeah, I was on a roll on this one.

Guess who's back, back again? M.O.'s back, tell a friend!!

115,620⭐⭐

70K > 83K > 115K : your truly are on a roll B) ...pretty amazing score !!

"MO is back indeed :o "

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

A song goes here now?

🔊🎶🎵🎵This one took a few tries but I think I have Medium difficulty figured out yeah yeah 🎵🎶🎶

ExedExes - 131,810

music_note_small.JPGMO en EX are in bug fight yeah yeah yeah music_note_small.JPG

:P:P

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

Nice to see you, Fallout! You should climb the board quick with a decent effort. Hope to see you around.

As for you, Mr. EX, I can't believe how quickly you threw up an answer to my 115k! I certainly have a tall task trying to hit over 132k.

Nice run Ex.

Welcome back Fallout :) You're welcome anytime to play in our competition !

Your 28K score earns you a 3rd spot at the Lady Bug Leaderboard B)

here I comes.... never played this one, so I bet I'll be easy beatable :D13.880

Apart from MO and EX you're very close to both my and Fallout's score :) Good luck trying to improve your best score helpman B)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I just love this game, is all. On the Easy difficulty I can get over 100K easily. After the first 4 rounds on Medium, it gets easier for me now. The enemies seem slightly less aggressive and intelligent I notice. I'll always do my very best here, and if someone manages to beat my new score I'll be very impressed indeed.

I'm also happy to see a few more play. Don't let us intimidate you. This game puts a new spin on the standard maze format.

• Like 2

I just love this game, is all. On the Easy difficulty I can get over 100K easily. After the first 4 rounds on Medium, it gets easier for me now. The enemies seem slightly less aggressive and intelligent I notice. I'll always do my very best here, and if someone manages to beat my new score I'll be very impressed indeed.

I'm also happy to see a few more play. Don't let us intimidate you. This game puts a new spin on the standard maze format.

Your enthusiasm playing at our competition is much appreciated EX ! You give us a target to aim for :)

I'm not intimidated ;) I feel challenged to improve my game :) I'm glad though most of the times YJ and MO are able to compete with you ;)

• Like 2

Ok, im trying to get a grip on the insect's AI on LadyBug.

I have noticed there is a period of time (it turns off and on continuously) where the insect takes the most direct path at you. When it is out of this mode, I find the insect will go back and forth quickly while altering its course occasionally and randomly. I have come to the conclusion that they get aggressive as soon as the red colour turns to yellow, or maybe about one second into the yellow being on. The aggression lasts 3 to 5 seconds and goes off again.

It is more advanced then the scatter-attack-scatter pattern utilized by the infamous PacMan, imo.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I shall do better than this I am sure lol

Initials BBS

Score 12,050

At least you're on the Bug Board ;)

Already 7 submissions ! Thank you for your enthusiasm playing our hi-score games ! I'm glad you've joined our friendly hi-score corner ^_^

Personally, I'm not that good at Maze games. This game is even harder than PacMan :blink: ....nevertheless, I really enjoy playing this game !!

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB (@ Buzzin > top 20 and climbing !)

• Like 1