All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Is there a way to force confirmation before exiting gameex after the exit key is pressed?

slavearm

Is there a way to force confirmation before exiting gameex after the exit key is pressed?

Sounds odd, but I have a lot of kids playing the cabinet, and they accidentally exit out of gameex and it kinda ruins the experience. I would prefer a confirmation screen if possible.

Thanks,

Shane

My set up allows the "escape key" to go all the way back into the first menu, but not quit..

to do this, go into your settings. Under the gameex input buttons, find the "back" input under keyboard input and set it as escape key. Then go ahead and change enable escape key exit to NO..also leaving the other global exit inputs empty.. finally go to "enable/disable features" options and change disable escape key to "yes"

this will allow you to escape all the way to the first menu, but never out of gameex. To exit gameex, you can now just manually go down and exit/shut down.

• Like 2

there is a way i believe to add a confirm to the exit, but i think its unnecessary if you follow my setup.. Having to go to "exit...then exit gameex" should be confirmation enough when its time to exit. As tthurman said, if this has been fully resolved, edit your initial post and add [RESOLVED] to the title... as I just learned in my earlier thread lol..

• Like 1