All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Backglass Video PFX2 - Link DL inside

Namsan

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone !

About Wild West Rampage i didn't find any artwork or wallpaper to make a good backglass video : (

avec AllDebrid

Updated : The Avengers Age of Ultron

https://1fichier.com/?mmmzskbpf4

----------

----------

CastleStorm

(For this one a friend did it not me)

https://1fichier.com/?gvifie7q76

------

------

• Like 1

CastleStorm looks pretty good! There is a backglass snap for Wild West Rampage, but it does not have any characters.

If you search for images, you will come across a cowgirl from thejust above the waist. I'm sure you could work your magic on it! I'll see what I can dig up.

Also, how difficult would it be to create an alternate South Park Butters Very Own based off of these images? I like the one you did but the background is more heavily South Park and less Butters.

post-5872-0-34418600-1428756773_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-53901500-1428756807_thumb.pn

• 3 months later...

if someone is willing to record the missing table videos, I can edit and convert them to MP4.

I always create my own media, and I'm missing the latest videos but for some reason. I can only record my desktop when I try to record a FX2 video.

I tried this on two computers, using Fraps, Camtasia and Hypercam. And had the same results.

At some point, I may adapt my capture script and add the capability of capturing FX2, but at this point I don't have these newer tables. I usually wait for a sale.

But here are a few more things to try:

see if you can run FX2 in a false full-screen mode, or just for capturing, run FX2 in a window and capture just the window or crop the results in post

If you have an NVidia card, try ShadowPlay. I've definitely captured FX2 in-game instruction screens with ShadowPlay before.

Other software:

Open Broadcaster Software (which I use in my capture script for FP playfields)

Taksi

apitrace

• Like 1