All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Dual Monitor Themes

basis

Is it possible to setup a theme to run on dual screens?

I created a new theme using the default media center theme, set the pixels to the total resolution of both screens as configured in Windows. However, it only displayed on the primary display. I tried enabling the "use secondary monitor" option in GameEx settings, but it only displayed on the second monitor at that point.

I am looking to setup all the artwork on the second display (title, snap, video snap, cab art, etc.). I'd like for it to show the artwork on hover over the game title as it does with the single screen themes. I think theming is the only way to accomplish this.

I know gameextender has an artwork option, but it seems there is only one artwork option available. I found the marquee magic program, but I haven't tried using it yet - but I was hoping to keep the configuration as stock as possible.

Thanks!

I'm sure it can be added under the new engine, but not out of the box. Someone will have to add support.