All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

A.B. Cop

Tough game to get the hang of.

Level 3 is madness.

I said too many naughty words in a loud tone of voice and woke my little German.

She's a little pissed, but I'll survive.

Yung-Jedi 28,632,800

Killer score Jesse ! Getting close to 30M B).

Your are our new TOP COP, so I think your daughter will forgive your behaviour ^_^...

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I never even heard of this game till this competition. I hope I was playing it right. It looked like a wanna-be Road Rash. Only instead of having weapons, you just sideswipe the enemies. After clearing all the enemies it was on to the boss, where you basically ram them till they die. Not much of a game honestly. I made it to the 3rd stage, but only killed 2 of the enemies before the time ran out.

Score: 16,926,680

Initials: HAN

post-569-0-04180300-1423532689_thumb.png

I never even heard of this game till this competition. I hope I was playing it right. It looked like a wanna-be Road Rash. Only instead of having weapons, you just sideswipe the enemies. After clearing all the enemies it was on to the boss, where you basically ram them till they die. Not much of a game honestly. I made it to the 3rd stage, but only killed 2 of the enemies before the time ran out.

Score: 16,926,680

Initials: HAN

It's a pretty odd game indeed. It's fast and furious so I kind of like it :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 2 weeks later...

This Sega megaflop doesn't do it for me.

At first I thought you were being a bit harsh, but I'm finding myself getting more and more bored with each play. It doesn't have that edge like Outrun, Space Harrier, Afterburner, and Chase HQ.

I wish the jumping wasn't so limited; it's easily the funnest part of the game.

Anyway, I got 16,799,410.

post-25878-0-50272900-1424544136_thumb.p

At first I thought you were being a bit harsh, but I'm finding myself getting more and more bored with each play. It doesn't have that edge like Outrun, Space Harrier, Afterburner, and Chase HQ.

I wish the jumping wasn't so limited; it's easily the funnest part of the game.

Anyway, I got 16,799,410.

Just remember you can always post a suggestion for any new game right over here.

New game suggestions will be added to our master list of games which we use for upcoming game polls :)

Anyway, pretty nice score Murve !

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the delay in recording your new record. Consider it added to the list! Can you explain how you got back to the 4th boss, when the table says you were on level 6-1?

Updated OP, DB, RSS

PS, you should submit your score to TG... you'd be in 3rd place in the world!

• Like 1

Hi Han,

The reason for this is that level 6 is a boss rush level. I got back through to the 4th boss. The time is really tight on that level. You have to defeat each boss very quickly. I imagine it would change to 6-2 had I got to the last boss.

As for the TG suggestion. I am going to look into it. That is awesome!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think my controls might be messed up if I dont edit and remove this and you are seeing this then ignore the score

Edit: By default MAME set jump and boost to the same button, I thought that it was just a bad part of the game but nope I wasted 30 mins saving jumps for the bosses and barely made it to top 10.... <_< Beat my hi score in 1 attempt.. (Image linked is new score)

0002.png

Yeah I can see how that can help lol.  I'm kinda bummed I don't have a set of sticks for real arcade action.  I can't even get my controller to work on my GameEx computer because my keyboard crapped out.  I rare use the keyboard since I'm always connecting to that system through Remote Desktop.  The only system I have running right now is my NESPi I built.  Gotta use an Xbox360 controller.  Works, but it's not the same.  :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 year later...