All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game Boy Color 3D logo

Lighty

First off, the "GAME BOY" part of the logo was done by "naborneo", author of the "Ambient Occlusion" theme, so partial credit for this logo should go to him. The "COLOR" part of the logo, I designed. Basically, he developed the "Ambient Occlusion" theme, and it included a massive set of 3D logos that he made, which were VERY well done. However, I noticed the absence of a GAME BOY COLOR logo. So I decided to design one (or at least partially.) Originally, the reason why I used naborneo's GAME BOY logo for this, was for the sake of consistency, if someone wanted to add it to the Ambient Occlusion theme. It probably would have made more sense to just continue in that topic, as far as posting this. However, I figured the logo could realistically be used in any theme anybody wanted. Then again I wasn't sure if this should be its own topic, or with the Ambient Occlusion thread. If so, then I suppose one of the moderators could merge it. Anyway, enough of my ranting. Again, please give partial credit of this logo to naborneo. Enjoy!
rzd0ugD.png

post-27988-0-28591000-1417573472_thumb.p

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...