All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Final] Yolympics [Mame]

wolfman24

....To be honest, I'm not 100% motivated to defend the honor of Team Penis :( ...not one single GameEx member in my team :mellow:

I know you guys can't make everybody happy with so many players but that's just how I feel...sorry to complain.

• Like 1

woohoo! avoided team PENIS!

Easy now, Team Penis is a proud and noble clan. Accordingly they'll provide some stiff competition, you can't keep them down, they will surely be hard to beat, they take a pounding and keep coming back for more ... they are really good. :mellow:

• Like 2

@MO: please refer to post #1 - paragraph 4 :) You can use their form to submit a score.

I'll do both btw...use their form and post a snap at this thread. This at least offers some proof of the score you've submitted ;) and enables you to keep track of hi-score submissions of GameEx members.

I hope this helps :)

• Like 2

.......enables you to keep track of hi-score submissions of GameEx members.

I hope this helps :)

Most definitely, I also will be submitting both, and hopefully all of us gameexers do the same!

• Like 1

Mame O (lympics)

As if Defender wasn't hard enough, the tournament settings dictate that you can only use 5 smart bombs and 5 men! Wow.

Proper settings applied----》69,150 (Defender Red Label)

post-25790-0-20528300-1422474854_thumb.j

One word: pathetic.

Donkey Kong-- 105,300

Beating 100K at Donkey Kong is really not that bad ! I took me ages to beat 100K :wacko: ...damn 3rd elevator stage.

...Fortunately I'm now able to beat that stage :)

My first submission for the Yolympics...my new personal best at Donkey Kong B)

Game: Donkey Kong

initials: DEN

post-10451-0-28094100-1422730093_thumb.j

I've also submitted this score to our Hi-score Competition. Same dipswitch settings are being used.

• Like 1

Oh what a disservice I am doing for my team by not being able to play! I had a pretty busy week but I just started getting to some of these games. They may not be the best for us or the team, but they do fill in one of the top 5 scores we will need. So let's get to it!

Asteroids (5 ships only) - 34,150

0001_zps7c9ebd35.png

Defender (5 ships only) - 31,200

0000_zps083d5ada.png

Elevator Action - 31,650

0002_zps764a96d2.png

Final Fight - 575,480

0000_zpsbe262e2a.png

Ghosts N Goblins - 68,800

0001_zpsb928b512.png

• Like 1