All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game Gear Through Kega Fusion

Lighty

Is there anyway to use GameEX to start Kega Fusion to run the game gear games? That seems to be the only emulator that would run game gear games at actual full screen, without a black border around the picture.

Fusion actually runs a few different systems (Sega SG1000, SC3000, SF7000, Master System, Game Gear, Genesis/Megadrive, SVP, Pico, SegaCD/MegaCD and 32X), and you can specify each of them as part of the Fusion command line. So for Game Gear, you'll want to create a new emulator slot through the Setup Wizard. The command line will look like this:

Fusion.exe -gg -fullscreen "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

From there, you can configure your other settings according to your own setup (ROM directories, Artwork directories and the like). Good luck, and feel free to report back should you hit any snags!

• Like 2

You sorted it? Sweet!

I was just about to do a step-by-step when i see you edit your post :D You're not alone in that people seem to get stuck on the emulator download page, rather than moving on to the emulator setup page, where all the magic is at. At least now you know what to do in future, and i'll second nullPointer - Fusion is good at emulating many systems and you'll be doing yourself a favor by using it when you can ;)