All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] Please welcome our first PinballX moderator

Tom Speirs

Hi all,

I do consider PinballX to be a success. Its quite possible someone may come along and make a new go to front end but right now that title goes here. Either way you guys benefit from it.

Things have grown rapidly here and we now have regular daily posts from quite a lot of users.

Many of you have stepped up and provided great additions to the front end such as audio, artwork, videos and we are also starting to get significant third party apps and plugins.

It would not be the same without you guys but we do need a little help keeping things running now things have grown.

I have asked Zeenon who you will know as the author of our excellent user guide to come on board as our first moderator for the PinballX forums.

Please welcome Zeenon on board, show him your support and respect and I would like to take a moment to thank him and the rest of you for all your support and help making PinballX what it is.

Cheers.

Tom.

• Like 2