All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Fix it Felix Jr.

MNMax21

Has anyone heard of a Fix it Felix Jr. (Wreck it Ralph) game being in the wild. I'd love an app or game I could buy or even a mame deal I guess. I know it wasn't an actual released arcade game, but I think my daughter would like it.

It's a bit of a tricky question to answer and still stay on the proper side of the rules. There's never been an official release or port that I know of, but there have been a number of recreations. I'm afraid the best answer currently available on this one is the old "Google is your friend" reply. Sorry to be slightly less than helpful! :(

Thanks guys. Also, sorry… not trying to break rules or have anyone else violate the rules of the forum. I was mainly just wondering if there was a game or app out there that you could pay to get. I'll look the Google route.

Disney did actually release a free Wreck-It Ralph game for Android, but weirdly it didn't appear in the Play store when I searched for it just now. I know it exists as I've got it on my phone!

Just checked the My Apps part of the store and the game doesn't appear in the Installed list but is in the All list and shows as being installed. Very odd.

Anyway, Google for it and you should be able to download and install it.

• Like 1

For those who do have the game, have you got it to work in GameEX? I tried to set it up but when I launch it, it goes to a black screen. I can HEAR the game, but can't see anything.

(It does work fine outside of GameEX)

Thanks

[EDIT] - Nevermind, i got it working. I think I had ShowDesktop to No

• Like 1

• 5 years later...