All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[UPLOAD] All 650 vertical games (Parents only) MAME.xml

B2K24

I've been working on a MAME.xml that contains every vertical game (Parent only) for my PinballX setup.

Only games with the Driver marked good (Green status) have made it in thus far. In the coming days, I'll continue on adding imperfect games/drivers

Feedback is welcomed and Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/TFMYi1s

http://imgur.com/9yhXFOq

MAME.zip

• Like 2

Can anyone tell me how to use this XML to create only the needed roms from my 42GB MAME collection?

I wouldn't suggest trying to do that and that wasn't the intended design of this XML.

I'm also in the process of adding all the vertical imperfect games such as galaga, etc.

I suggest keeping your set 100% complete and letting MAME + PinballX do the rest ;)

Got all the imperfect vertical games added which is an additional 213 games if I did everything correctly.

So now the grand total is 863 vertical games (Parent only)

These look so damn AWESOME on a big vertical display. ;D

Now to figure out how to resource artwork for most of these ;-)

MAME.zip

• Like 2

Would be nice if u post the artwork to

I would if I actually had any.

OK I failed to notice "MAME Upscaled PinCab Vids" on the FTP so I shall give these a look. You can get those from emumovie, so I will look at trying to put some wheels together

Edited by B2K24
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...