All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It has been a long time ago I've played some arcade games for 1+ hour
I still love it so much !!! I'll keep visiting this forum as long as it exists :) @hansolo77: I'll install the DBM asap and be more of a help very soon. Sorry for the delay buddy !

Jackal...another Konami Gem ! One tip: save your comrades B)

jackal0008.png

Yeah, we all suffer from that "get bored with it" and move on to other things.  Then when the timing is just right you come back and you're like "woah why did I ever quit?!"  I'm in that rut right now.  Been so busy with work (lame excuse) that I'm just drained and don't feel like doing anything.  Then a nice 2-day weekend or a vacation comes up and I got time to play a little, and I'm like "man I miss this".  :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Mod note: I forgot to post this before updating the OP.  I did get your score GC.  :)

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey buddy.  Welcome to the fun!  There is a little matter we need to discuss before I can accept your score.  That is, your initials.  In  an attempt to keep people from posting screenshots they might have taken off the internet, or faked, we ask that you please post a screenshot of your initials that are individually yours.  Meaning, "AAA" is not allowed.  We don't have many rules, but this is a big one.  The other would be "1 Game 1 Credit".  I don't think you're in jeopardy there, as your screenshot does show "CREDIT 0".  Bu the your initials are going to need to be fixed going forward.

I'll let it slide just this once, since you're still new.  Have a glance over at our rules :link:  for any other details.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 2 years later...