All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] NukeLauncher - NukePA for (The Pinball Arcade)

time299

ANDYCO: If "it only selects (Attack From Mars) all the time" then you may want to adjust your timing, try changing the StartDelay = 15000 to give you PC more time before keystrokes are started.

MPad: The rotation is done by NukePA at start up by sending the following keystrokes.

If you have Rotate set to 0 then NukePA sends Nothing

If you have Rotate set to 90 then NukePA sends Ctrl+Alt+Left

If you have Rotate set to 180 then NukePA sends Ctrl+Alt+Down

If you have Rotate set to 270 then NukePA sends Ctrl+Alt+Right

OK everyone, It's time to start posting your INI files, so we can start comparing notes. I need to see your PinballX.ini and your NukePA.ini files please post them as attachments not as text on the forum. Also tell me what tables you own I.E. Season1,2,3 or All

ANDYCO:

Q "how to u get rid of the kick start advert for adams family at start"

A: If you are running the steam version you should just get this message once and then when you dismiss it it should not come back. Try opening Pinball Arcade from inside of Steam and then dismiss the message load a table and then exit and see if that clears it up.

If you are running a hacked version then it may be baked into that copy and you may be stuck with it. But I'm just guessing. Mine only came up one time and never again but I am running the official Steam version.

Mpad:

Q "hey Jeff, thought you wanted to take some days off"

A Yea, we both cough the flu from our visiting family, so Chemo and MRI and Blood test and Neural Ontology apt are delayed until we are both over it. I am almost all better now, but she is having a much harder time fighting it off with her week immune system. So I have been trying to help here as much as possible.

got it all working had to rename the nuke.ini tables to wot pinball arcade called them and also renamed my xml to match, plus got rotation working also plus it select the right tables aswell.

working with season 1-3 the pinball arcade ver 1.31.8 didnt work cus of the kick start advert at start wos messing with table selection.

Ruebsy: Yes it woks with both Steam and non Steam versions.

Just like my original NukeLauncher for Pinball FX2 this one works with Steam version and non steam version.

Just put your NukePA.exe and NukePA.ini in the same folder as the Pinball Arcade.exe and NukePA will see that it is not the steam version and Launch it by the command "Pinball Arcade.exe" insted of the Steam "Steam.exe -applaunch 238260"

OK this explains that Irotate seems to have the wrong definition for ctrl+alt+left. So 270 is the correct setting for me. Do you have an idea why it only works command line and not with pinballx?

Jeff thanks for the answers and all the best for both of you.

Hey MPad

Can you post your PinballX.ini and NukePA.ini?

Also can you send me a Screenshot or Picture of what you were talking about with regards to the older games LED. I am confused.

Hey All

I have a quick question for all of you using the Steam version only. If you open Pinball Arcade from the Steam Interface not NukePA in portrait mode what is selected/glowing on the main menu. Is it "Previous Seasons" or "My Tables" or something else? Mine is now different all of the sudden.

Hey All

I have a quick question for all of you using the Steam version only. If you open Pinball Arcade from the Steam Interface not NukePA in portrait mode what is selected/glowing on the main menu. Is it "Previous Seasons" or "My Tables" or something else? Mine is now different all of the sudden.

My default in portrait mode is "Previous seasons" and nuke launcher is trying to go in there to select a table, which obviously doesn't work correctly. I think it's expecting it to be the "My tables" section?

Ok thanks

So over the last month while I was finalizing the media pack and fighting with my PC over the rotation issues I was testing with my offline version of Pinball Arcade. Meanwhile the Steam version changed the default starting location, so now I need to go back and make NukePA work one way for all of the offline versions and a different way for the current Steam version. Arghhhh not what I wanted for this release.

Will work out a fix ASAP.

Jeff / Time299

Hey All

The Support / Documentation page is now active. I hope that helps clear up allot of the confusion. but like I said in the last post, I need to issue a fix for the Steam version before anyone will have any success.

http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=33

Thanks,

Jeff / Time299

Hey MPad

Also can you send me a Screenshot or Picture of what you were talking about with regards to the older games LED. I am confused.

I meant that the real DMD seems not to be able to distinguish enough between the grey and white colors, so it is all orange. This is black knight:

c01d3e13eebadf810f3c54d4e3fc4a15.jpg

Hey All

before you change something: mine definetly goes to "My Tables" and I own the legal steam version with all 4 season pro passes. steam version is 1.33.8

72e217110dff82d821a091c8d7fd0b78.jpg

ANDYCO: If "it only selects (Attack From Mars) all the time" then you may want to adjust your timing, try changing the StartDelay= 15000 to give you PC more time before keystrokes are started.

MPad: The rotation is done by NukePA at start up by sending the following keystrokes.

If you have Rotate set to 0 then NukePA sends Nothing

If you have Rotate set to 90 then NukePA sends Ctrl+Alt+Right

If you have Rotate set to 180 then NukePA sends Ctrl+Alt+Down

If you have Rotate set to 270 then NukePA sends Ctrl+Alt+Left

OK everyone, It's time to start posting your INI files, so we can start comparing notes. I need to see your PinballX.ini and your NukePA.ini files please post them as attachments not as text on the forum. Also tell me what tables you own I.E. Season1,2,3 or All

just to show you the mix up with irotate and between 90/270 degrees:

6c7fb2dfacb1f9a0ad832f62f1fccd86.jpg

maybe irotate is causing the issue with pinballX? I would switch to display.exe or whatever, if this helps. I have the latest nvidia driver under win8.1 and native hotkey support is not available.

EDIT: here is my display.exe script, works like a charm and maybe more stable than with irotate. maybe you can add an option to call display.exe

strangely with display.exe I also need to set it to 90, to get same result as 270 for nukepa and pinballx.

maybe just the direction of rotation is different (clockwise or counter clockwise), so it doesn't match.

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.run Display.exe /rotate:90Sleep, 2000    ;1000 = 1 secondRun, G:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\PinballArcade\PinballArcade.exe      ;Set your own pathProcess, wait, PinballArcade.exeWinWait, ahk_class Pinball ArcadeWinActivate, ahk_class Pinball ArcadeWinWaitActive, ahk_class Pinball ArcadeWinWaitClose, ahk_class Pinball Arcade Process, WaitClose, PinballArcade.exerun Display.exe /rotate:0 ExitApp

got it all working had to rename the nuke.ini tables to wot pinball arcade called them and also renamed my xml to match, plus got rotation working also plus it select the right tables aswell.

working with season 1-3 the pinball arcade ver 1.31.8 didnt work cus of the kick start advert at start wos messing with table selection.

hey what are you using for rotation? irotate or some native driver thing? is your pinballx display rotated?

Mpad I've got pinballx to launch not only jeffs script and load pinball arcade. But I've also doctored up a script to launch hyperspin from pinballx and have not run into any issues with irotate. There's got to be something else going on with yours

Ok guys

Download NukePA Ver 1.2 from the site and try again. Rotate has been corrected and a new variable as been added to the NukePA.ini to address the default starting positions Farsight Studios introduced in this latest update version 1.33.8.

StartsOn = MyTables

Set to "PreviousSeasons" or "MyTables" depending on what menus option is auto selected in your version of Pinball Arcade.

Jeff / Time299

• Like 1