All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] NukeLauncher - NukePA for (The Pinball Arcade)

time299

Yes I am, I have a script that switches it back and forth, using iRotate

is it an exe used as a lauch before executable in pinballx? you mind to share that?

OR @Jeff: It would be awesome if the upcoming TPA launcher would integrate that to work with irotate or display.exe

is it an exe used as a lauch before executable in pinballx? you mind to share that?

OR @Jeff: It would be awesome if the upcoming TPA launcher would integrate that to work with irotate or display.exe

I don't mind sharing it, but when time299 releases nukelauncher, it will be null, so it's only a temporary use

Time299, how you doin buddy??? Is there anything we can help with? Art collection? Testing? Anything?

Edit:

Here is my script, its more of a tpa wrapper, you need to run the script directly, not before or after tpa...

;Don't Forget to compile this script to an .exe with AutoHotKey#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.;have iRotate installed and already running;set up the button presses accordingly to your monitor setupSend, {ALTDOWN}{CTRLDOWN}{left}{ALTUP}{CTRLUP}   ;Set your own path, my system uses the button presses more efficiently than program calls;Sleep, 1000    Needed if the system is reacting too slowly, can be adjusted accordingly, 1000 = 1 secondRun, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PinballArcade\PinballArcade.exe      ;Set your own pathProcess, wait, PinballArcade.exeWinWait, ahk_class Pinball ArcadeWinWaitActive, ahk_class Pinball Arcadeesc::process,Close,PinballArcade.exe Send, {ALTDOWN}{CTRLDOWN}{Up}{ALTUP}{CTRLUP}   ;Set your own pathExitApp

Thanks!

EDIT: had a problem cause I dont exit by esc key, so I just made the script to wait for tpa to exit by itself, and then rotate back.

Process, wait, PinballArcade.exe
WinWait, ahk_class Pinball Arcade
WinWaitClose, ahk_class Pinball Arcade
Send, {ALTDOWN}{CTRLDOWN}{Up}{ALTUP}{CTRLUP} ;Set your own path

ExitApp

Thanks again, now I did my first line of AHK ;-)

Thank you for these projects. I finally got around to getting FX2 working and now about to try the media pack out.

I have just Paypal donated to your support.

FYI The link for the PA launcher from after donating gives an error:

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>NukePA.zip</Key>
<RequestId>F5A98AE4D3EBDA98</RequestId>
<HostId>
CymqKk/AnhyvBBKCWNYitZ/pFbh568X/X+umqMiGX0t8i522gDTFyIdriMM3uTzo
</HostId>
</Error>

Thanks for the info.

That's because I have not finished making the media pack or released the Pinball Arcade Launcher, but I am about too. I am adding the links and pages to the web site to prepare for the release.

Jeff / Time299

• Like 1

Hey All

Here is a teaser for the New NukeLauncher for Pinball Arcade - NukePA.

I haven't released it yet, but I have updated and restructured the NukeLauncher Site to reflect the soon to be released NukePA.

If you want to take a look please follow this link and let me know what you think. If you have spelling or grammar suggestions please private message me, so I can address them ASAP.

The Info Page

The Download Page

The Support Page

And here are some of the Media Pack Teasers, keep in mind these are just low rez example saved as animated .gif's

Backglass Snapshots

BackglassPA.gif

DMD Snapshots

DMDPA.gif

PlayField Snapshots

PlayfieldPA.gif

Wheel Images

WheelPA.gif

• Like 1

Hey Guys

I have family in town and I am struggling to make time to release this, but I am doing my best.

I have everything working except the Rotate support that I want included. so please be patient.

Thanks

Jeff / Time299

It may not be an OS thing, but it's common to many video drivers versions from Intel, Nvidia, and ATI.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/how-torotate-screen-in-windows-7-by-a-shortcut/55fca2a8-c34f-41f6-81ba-ce44e7127aeb

I wanted it to be included, so that I'm not forcing people to use another 3rd party app if they already have it.

Jeff / Time299

I remember reading that thread a year ago (the cat of the wife jumping on the keyboard is very memorable). Came to the conclusion that nvidia skipped the hotkey funtion after xp. so if you have nvidia and win7 or newer you have to use irotate or display.exe or you ahk everything, which maybe is slower.

if I am wrong I am happy to find out a better solution, but irotate is so super convenient...

I have it always running to use the script posted above, but you can also call it with a parameter and exit afterwards.