Carny_Priest

Capture Videos to PinballX Media - Table, Backglass, and DMD

GatorCoop    1

rablack97 - did you ever get pbx recorder working with future pinball? I agree, i tried to flowing the instructions and still can't get it to work.

rablack97    6

@GatorCoop yes i've had it working for awhile now, with FP and VPX, i have 2 .ahk instances one for each and both run perfectly.  The only thing that didn't work for me was the record one table feature.  I have to let it search the xml and find the table itself.

You have to be more specific on which part is not working, it did take some tweaking, and i can't remember everything i did, with this hobby, its get it working and move on to figuring out the next roadblock.

slydog43    3

I use this with great success with VP, I would like to know if anyone has this working or modified to work with PinballFX2?

Carny_Priest    205
3 hours ago, slydog43 said:

I use this with great success with VP, I would like to know if anyone has this working or modified to work with PinballFX2?

It's not like there is camera tuning for PinballFX2. One video looks like another for the most part. I just use the ones that were uploaded to the FTP. 

Because DMD videos were often not getting included on the FTP. I did write this capture script for myself. It is not automated like PBXRecorder or my ports of PBXRecorder for FP and Unit3D.

This was done before Zen added better cab support. I have a newer version of this script that at least is no longer looking for a separate child window for the DMD which was hanging up the script that I am linking to. If you are interested in it great. If not, I've uploaded my captures to the FTP. I think that I'm just missing a couple that I have not gotten around to capturing yet because my cab crapped out.