All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Capture Videos to PinballX Media - Table, Backglass, and DMD

The script can be placed anywhere. I keep it in C:\PinballX\Scripts

The config file is extracted into the obs-studio root. Then, the path to your profiles would be obs-studio\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles

the FP recorder is a mod of gtxjoe's recorder for VP. He packages ffmpeg with his distribution. The default location would be the same folder as where the script is located. In other words ffmpeg.exe would be located in path: script_dir\ffmpeg\bin

Open a command prompt, navigate to the obs executable and start a portable instance.

obs64 --portable

accept the license and you should be good to go.

Like everything related to pinball software, I set all executables to start as adminstrator - obs, this compiled script executable, ffmpeg, etc.

Snapshots - I don't really use that feature. I can't think why it would not work. If nothing else PinballX has built-in snapshot support, but I guess you'd have to do the renaming of image files.

16 minutes ago, Kustom Kid said:

@rablack97 I've encountered the same issue. See This Thread and try the suggestions there. For what it's worth, for the time being I've just rotated the playfield images to use until the video recording rotation gets sorted out. 

I fixed it, pretty easy to do, take the source AHK, and look for all instances of "rotation=PI", and replace with "rotation=0".

Rotation=PI is the radian command for 180 degrees.

I'm gonna write up an install tutorial, i have it working fully automated.  Video's, and still images are being created and foldered properly now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rablack97 said:

I fixed it, pretty easy to do, take the source AHK, and look for all instances of "rotation=PI", and replace with "rotation=0".

Rotation=PI is the radian command for 180 degrees.

I'm gonna write up an install tutorial, i have it working fully automated.  Video's, and still images are being created and foldered properly now.

I'm glad that you got it working for yourself.

Hello, I had a hell of a time configuring this awesome program for Future Pinball, so i modified Carny_Priests post to help others that may want to use it.

Future Pinball, Win10 64bit

Hi, the latest OBS studio added command line support for multiple profiles, so I ported gtxjoe's version 1.4 to support capturing Future Pinball tables. It has all the features of 1.4 except that it supports only Future Pinball and uses OBS Studio as the capture engline for playfield, backglass, DMD. Ffmpeg is still required to complete the transcode to generate the final output. 

Latest OBS Studio for Windows (portable zip):

https://github.com/jp9000/obs-studio/releases/download/0.14.1/OBS-Studio-0.14.1.zip

Rename folder "obs-studio" and place here.

2016-07-30_15-23-39.png

Download https://www.gameex.info/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=27458

Place file here

2016-07-30_15-35-52.png

Open a command prompt and navigate to obs-studio\bin\64bit

execute obs64 --portable

2016-07-31_12-22-27.png

Agree to the license.

The next screen should look something like this. 

2016-07-31_12-29-43.png

If the profile and scenes are not defaulted to 'playfield', click on profile and scene collection and select 'playfield'.

2016-07-31_12-34-34.png

There are pre-existing profiles, scene collections, and sources for playfield, bg, and dmd. Each source captures an entire screen. You may want to confirm that each profile is capturing the correct screen. Click the settings icon for display capture in each profile and see that the preview is displaying the correct screen. You can change the screen using the pull down menu. Check playfield and then repeat for bg or backglass.

2016-07-31_12-44-21.png

The script assumes that full screens are used for playfield and bg. Ffmpeg will automatically crop the DMD video based on your FutureDMD settings.

Make sure your video output is set as shown below.

2016-07-31_12-49-19.png

Make sure your video setting are set as appropriate, in my case 1920X1080 worked perfect.

2016-07-31_12-51-52.png

Download FFMPEG from here - latest version, rename the folder FFMPEG

https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win64/static/

Download The 64bit script executable is here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45430846/PBXrecorder_x64_1.4FP.exe

Create a folder in your PinballX folder, name is 'Scripts', place the PBXrecorder_x64_1.4FP.exe and FFMPEG folder inside of this folder

2016-08-01_19-59-25.png

Right click on the script, choose compatibility tab, check "Run this program as administrator"

2016-08-01_20-09-42.png

Do the same for FFMPEG

2016-08-01_20-03-24.png

And OBS64

2016-08-01_20-04-21.png

Create a shortcut to the script and place on your desktop and your good to go.

If your tables are rotated and upside down, attached is the script that will turn them the correct way.

Hope this helps.

PBXrecorder_x64_1.4FP_180.exe

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2016 at 10:01 PM, Carny_Priest said:

Hi, I installed Unit3D Pinball last year, but I just now finally got around to coding a launcher for myself. The timing is pretty good as it seems the French Pinball Team is pretty close to releasing Roadshow. In any case, I need media so I ported gtxjoe's PBX Recorder to capture Unit3D. Works pretty much the same way as PBX Recorder. It uses ffmpeg as the capture engine.

The 64bit compiled executable is here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45430846/PBXrecorder_1.4Unit3D.exe

As always, run as admin.

This can co-exist in the same folder as PBXRecorder for VP. The log will get overwritten but it creates an ini file with a different file name.

Output will look best and work trouble free with the LAV filters that are linked on the PinballX home page.

Unit3D only supports two screens by spanning the game window over to the backglass display while running cab calibration. DMD settings are still part of the ini, but any selections will be ignored.

The script assumes that "Unit3D" is contained in the name assigned to your Unit3D system (e.g., the databases have file names such as "Unit3D.xml" or "Unit3D Pinball.xml").   

The script assumes that your displays will be set up in a standard fashion with playfield screen in landscape orientation and backglass to the right in landscape orientation. The tops of the screens aligned on the same axis. If you do have Unit3D setup with the playfield screen in portrait orientation then you will probably need to make a minor tweak to the script so that the output will be saved in the correct orientation for display in PinballX.

Capture settings are read from Config\CabCalibration.xml. No sense trying to capture anything until you are sure the tables are playing correctly.

Script still checks for missing wheels and will direct to Visual Pinball\Wheel Images on the FTP if you enter in your account information.

Source:

Reveal hidden contents

Changes from 1.4

; 1.4Unit3D     May 12, 2016
;                Port for Unit3D capture - Unit3D beta does not support three screens - DMD settings will be ignored
;                Add support for ™ and recognition of * (i.e, *) in Table and Description names
;                Some minor clean up for unused ErrorLevel parameters

Again thanks to gtxjoe for allowing mods to his source code. 

I've updated PBXRecorder for Unit3D to 1.5 based on gtxjoe's work. Source code and x64 compiled executable attached.

; 1.5Unit3D     Sept 18, 2016
;               Port for Unit3D capture - Unit3D beta does not support three screens - DMD settings will be ignored
;                Add support for · and recognition of · (i.e, middot as in PIN·BOT) in Table and Description names

I'm still testing PBXRecorder for FP based on using the latest OBS Studio as a capture engine.

PBXrecorder_1.5Unit3D.zip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is a performance benefit in running the newer versions of VPX in true full screen. Unfortunately, ffmpeg cannot capture the playfield when VP is in true fullscreen. 

It's pretty easy to use the RegWrite instruction to change to windowed full screen on the fly and then change the registry back to true full screen after the capture is completed.

I still run my old capscreens script rather than PBXRecorder because I use a custom xml, but I just change the fullscreen key to zero before capture and to one after capture. Capscreens script attached.

CapScreens.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The port of gtxjoe's PBXRecorder v1.5 to support FP is working Ok for me with the current version of FFMPEG and of OBS Studio:

https://github.com/jp9000/obs-studio/releases/download/0.16.6/OBS-Studio-0.16.6-Small.zip

The install steps documented in this post still apply:

x64 compiled executable, updated config folder, and source code attached

; 1.5FP         Oct 7, 2016
;                Future Pinball support with playfield capture via OBS Studio
;                Add support for · and recognition of · (i.e, middot as in PIN·BOT) in Table and Description names

PBXrecorder_1.5FP.zip

• 2 months later...

I haven't been able to get this to work yet. Program starts to change ball type in Future pinball near end of video, then trys to launch another instance of the hotkey program.

I'm thinking the 1.5FP version is missing some items as basic.ini in obs-studio on the BG profile has references to steam.exe and antimicro.exe (not sure what that is)

Not yet, was trying the command line option. I've gotten further with the other capture script you provided. I think the FP1.5 .zip file has a bad basic.ini file in the zip file for the playfield. It isn't formated in JSON, but instead looks like it was another AHK script.

Carny, do you have the FP 1.4 ahk script source? That one mostly works, but I need to see if I can find the issue that prevents it from going to the next table automatically.

The FP 1.5 version isn't working, and haven't had time to add a bunch of debugging statments to it, but the FP 1.4 version almost works for me.

Thanks!

So I got the FP 1.5 version to work, however this section doesn't close FP for me:

WinHide, ahk_class FuturePinball
WinMinimize, ahk_class FuturePinball
WinActivate, ahk_class FuturePinballOpenGL
WinWaitActive, ahk_class FuturePinballOpenGL
Send {Esc}
WinWaitClose, ahk_class FuturePinballOpenGL,,, 5

This should conceivably close future pinball, but it does not.

Spent about a week trying to get this to work, gave up after I almost killed my-self

I use GTXjoes to record VP tables all the time and it never fails, I actually wish this worked more because its harder to find the media for future pinball tables. I'll keep checking back for a never version.

So I got the FP 1.5 version to work, however this section doesn't close FP for me:

Send {Esc}

WinWaitClose, ahk_class FuturePinballOpenGL,,, 5

This should conceivably close future pinball, but it does not.

I pulled this chunk of code directly from FPLaunch. Strange that it isn't closing it. What process is still open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I figured it out. Though I'm not sure what specific change I did.

Here is what I did:

1. All .EXE's in Future Pinball folder, set to administrator

2. All OBS exe's, set to administrator

3. Set all FFMPEG .exe's to Administrator

4. Set the C:\Program files, autohotkey program to always run as administrator (all .exes). Since I was launching via the .ahk instead of .exe

5. Set the timeout before table load to a longer value (25 seconds instead of 15 seconds)

6. Added many more logging statements to the ahk file

7. Installed latest OBS Studio and setup those profiles which also got stored in %appdata%, however I believe it still uses the C:\obs-studio\config folder instead when launched in --portable mode

8. Copied futuredmd.exe to BAM folder (even though BAM worked OK with it in the Future Pinball main folder.

One or more of those steps seems to have solved it. Not sure which one though.

I always forget to mention it. Anything dealing with the pinball setup, all exe should be set to run as administrator.

You may wind up having to go with a longer load delay with the really huge tables. I just set to 60 seconds as a default.

I think it would probably be better to setup OBS profiles running off of --portable to ensure that settings are stored in the correct location. But it's good if something has changed so that OBS now reads the config files from either location.

You might check your path to futuredmd.exe, but, hey, if it's working now.

Glad you got it figured out.

• 2 months later...
On 5/2/2016 at 2:53 AM, Carny_Priest said:

Hi, the latest OBS studio added command line support for multiple profiles, so I ported gtxjoe's version 1.4 to support capturing Future Pinball tables. It has all the features of 1.4 except that it supports only Future Pinball and uses OBS Studio as the capture engline for playfield, backglass, DMD. Ffmpeg is still required to complete the transcode to generate the final output. 

Latest OBS Studio for Windows (portable zip):

https://github.com/jp9000/obs-studio/releases/download/0.14.1/OBS-Studio-0.14.1.zip

The installation contains both 32bit and 64bit executables. The script assumes 64bit and assumes that you will extract directly to your C: drive.

Unzip the following file into the obs-studio folder, RETAIN THE FOLDER STRUCTURE WHEN YOU COPY

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45430846/config.zip

Open a command prompt and navigate to obs-studio\bin\64bit

execute obs64.exe --portable

Agree to the license. 

There are pre-existing profiles, scene collections, and sources for playfield, bg, and dmd. Each source captures an entire screen. You may want to confirm that each profile is capturing the correct screen. Click the settings icon for display capture in each profile and see that the preview is displaying the correct screen. You can change the screen using the pulldown menu. The script assumes that full screens are used for playfield and bg. Ffmpeg will automatically crop the DMD video based on your FutureDMD settings. I think that's it.

The 64bit compiled executable is here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45430846/PBXrecorder_x64_1.4FP.exe

As always, run as admin.

This can co-exist in the same folder as PBXRecorder for VP. The log will get overwritten but it creates an ini file with a different file name.

Output will look best and work trouble free with the LAV filters that are linked on the PinballX home page.

Because of the length of time it takes to load some of the more elaborate tables in my cab, I've increased the wait time from 15 seconds to 60 seconds. It's simply what it takes on my system to load SlamT1lt's Nightmare on Elm Street and Robocop.

I'm running FP at 3K using NVidea DSR on a GTX 660. Using the same capturing engine, the videos are synced up better than when I was using a mix of OBS and ffmpeg. But my hardware is three years old now and running all of these capture simultaneously causes slowdown, so this may require some beefy hardware, or you might try capturing the different screens in separate sessions.

I'm assuming if you are capturing three screens that you are using FutureDMD. I'm not aware of another solution.

Capture settings are read from the registry and FutureDMD.ini. No sense trying to capture anything until you are sure the tables are playing correctly.

Works with or without BAM. Why would you not use BAM, though?

Source:

Hide contents

;PBX recorder 1.4FP (May 2, 2016) - Mod by Carny_Priest from original 1.4 by GTXJoe

LoadTime:= 60         ;How long to allow table to load/start (in sec)

;*****Start log file
FileDelete %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
FileAppend, %A_MMMM% %A_DD%`,%A_YYYY% %A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
FileAppend, Version 1.4betaFP`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log

;*******If table drag and drop use, record only that table *************************
Loop %0% 
{
    GivenPath := %A_Index%
    Loop %GivenPath%, 1
    {
        DragAndDropFile = %A_LoopFileLongPath%
    }
    SplitPath, DragAndDropFile, DragAndDropFileName, DragAndDropFileDir, DragAndDropFileExtOnly, DragAndDropFileNameOnly
    If ((InStr(DragAndDropFileExtOnly, "fpt")) = 1)
        DragAndDrop := 1
;    Else If ((InStr(DragAndDropFileExtOnly, "vpx")) = 1)
;        DragAndDrop := 1
    Else
    {
        Msgbox Error:       %DragAndDropFileName% is not a Future Pinball table
        ExitApp
    }

FileAppend, Drag and Drop used:  %DragAndDropFile%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    DragText = ---------------------------  Drag and drop mode  ---------------------------`n%DragAndDropFileName%`n------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Break
}

;***************Monitor setup details
SysGet, MonitorCount, MonitorCount
SysGet, MonitorPrimary, MonitorPrimary
FileAppend, `nMonitor Count: %MonitorCount%`,  Primary Monitor: %MonitorPrimary%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
Loop, %MonitorCount%
{
    SysGet, MonitorName, MonitorName, %A_Index%
    SysGet, Monitor, Monitor, %A_Index%
    SysGet, MonitorWorkArea, MonitorWorkArea, %A_Index%
    ;MsgBox, Monitor %A_Index%: %MonitorRight%x%MonitorBottom% (%MonitorName%)
    FileAppend, Monitor %A_Index%: %MonitorRight%x%MonitorBottom% (%MonitorName%)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
}

;************************************************************************************************
;************************************************************************************************
;Create/Load PinballX recorder settings 
Version:=5
NumOfSettings:=12
LoadTimeX:=LoadTime*10
PBXRPauseMode:=0
BetaMode:=0           ;0=Normal mode,   1=Beta mode will store recorded media in a Beta folder

;Load PBXrecorder settings if they exist
IfExist, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorderFP.ini
{
    ;Load Existing settings from file
    ;*************************
    Loopcount:=0
    Loop, Read, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorderFP.ini
    {
            If (Loopcount = 0)
                VersionRead:= A_LoopReadLine    
            Else If (Loopcount=1)                
                PinballXPath := A_LoopReadLine
            Else If (Loopcount=2)
                OnlyRecordMissingVideos := A_LoopReadLine    
            Else If (Loopcount=3)
                PFVideoOnly := A_LoopReadLine                
            Else If (Loopcount=4)
                BGVideoOnly := A_LoopReadLine                
            Else If (Loopcount=5)
                DMDVideoOnly := A_LoopReadLine                
            Else If (Loopcount=6)
                PFImageOnly := A_LoopReadLine                
            Else If (Loopcount=7)
                BGImageOnly := A_LoopReadLine                
            Else If (Loopcount=8)
                DMDImageOnly := A_LoopReadLine
            Else If (Loopcount=9)
                RecFormat := A_LoopReadLine
            Else If (Loopcount=10)
                RecTime := A_LoopReadLine            
            Else If (Loopcount=11)
                MediaFileNaming := A_LoopReadLine

Loopcount:=Loopcount + 1
    }

;Check Version of ini file
    If ((Version=VersionRead) and (LoopCount=NumOfSettings))    ;If ini version matches, process, else force user to update settings
    {
        ;Display ini settings
        If (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 2)
            TempStr2 := "`nFind and record missing media files only`n(Existing media files are kept)"
        Else If (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 1)
            TempStr2 := "`nRecord complete media set for new and incomplete tables`n(Incomplete media sets are deleted/re-recorded)"
        Else If (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 3)
            TempStr2 := "`nRecord complete media set for new tables only`n(If any media is found, the table is skipped. Tables with no media are recorded)"
        Else
            TempStr2 := "`nStart over and record complete media sets for all tables`n(All existing media is replaced)"

If RecFormat = 1
            RecExt=mp4
        Else
            RecExt=f4v

TempStr1 = `nMedia to Record (%RecTime% sec %RecExt% videos):`n
        If (PFVideoOnly=1)
            TempStr1 = %TempStr1%Playfield Videos`n
        If (BGVideoOnly=1)
            TempStr1 = %TempStr1%Backglass Videos`n
        If (DMDVideoOnly=1)
            TempStr1 = %TempStr1%DMD Videos`n
        If (PFImageOnly=1)
            TempStr1 = %TempStr1%Playfield Images`n
        If (BGImageOnly=1)
            TempStr1 = %TempStr1%Backglass Images`n
        If (DMDImageOnly=1)
            TempStr1 = %TempStr1%DMD Images`n

If (MediaFileNaming=0)
            TempStr1 = %TempStr1%`nMedia filename based on Description tags`n
        Else
            TempStr1 = %TempStr1%`nMedia filename based on FP table filename`n

If (DragAndDrop<>1)    ; if drag and drop not used, display settings
        {
            ;Prompt user if change to settings desired
            SetTimer, CurrSettingsButtonNames, 50 
            Msgbox, 4, Current Recorder Settings, %DragText%`n`nPinballX Path: %PinballXPath%`n%TempStr2%`n%TempStr1%`n`n`nPress ESC to abort script            
            IfMsgBox, NO 
                Change := 1
        }
    }
    Else
    {
        Msgbox, New version of the video recorder detected.  Please update settings
    }

}
Else    ;No PBXRecorderFP.ini found.  Need to Create the ini file
{
    ;******* PBXR settings needed ******************
    PinballXPath = C:\PinballX
}

;*****Create Pinballx.net FTP login file if not exist
IfNotExist, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPLoginInfo.txt
{
    FileAppend, **** To enabled Wheel Image downloads - Replace USERNAME and PASSWORD with your Pinballx FTP login info (requires subscription)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPLoginInfo.txt
    FileAppend, USERNAME`n, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPLoginInfo.txt
    FileAppend, PASSWORD`n, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPLoginInfo.txt
}

; User needs to update PBX Recorder ini settings
If (Change = 1)        
{
    ;Pinballx folder
    Msgbox, 4,PBXrecorder Settings, PinballX folder: %PinballXPath%`n`n Do you want to change the Pinballx path?       `n
    IfMsgBox Yes    ;display folder selection dialog
    {
        FileSelectFolder, PinballXPath,,0,Select the Pinballx Folder
        PinballXPath := RegExReplace(PinballXPath, "\\$")
    }

;Pic Record Mode
    Gui, Show, W810 H170, Record Mode
    gui, font, s10, Arial
    Gui, Add, Radio, checked vMRadioGroup1, Find and record missing media files only (Existing media files are kept. No files deleted)
    Gui, Add, Radio, vMRadioGroup4, Record complete media set for new tables only (If any media is found, the table is skipped. Only tables with no media are recorded)
    Gui, Add, Radio, vMRadioGroup2, Record complete media set for new and incomplete tables (Missing media is recorded. Incomplete media sets are deleted/re-recorded)
    Gui, Add, Radio, vMRadioGroup3, Start over and record complete media sets for all tables (All existing media is deleted and re-recorded)
    Gui, Add, Text,, `n
    Gui, Add, Button, Default gMediaMode, Next
    Gui, Show
    WinWaitClose, Record Mode        

;Choose what media to record
    Gui, Show, W400 H280, Choose Media to Record
    gui, font, s10, Arial
    Gui, Add, Text,,Videos
    Gui, Add, Checkbox, vPFVid, Playfield Videos
    Gui, Add, Checkbox, vBGVid, Backglass Videos
    Gui, Add, Checkbox, vDMDVid, DMD Videos (Req 3 Monitor setup/FutureDMD)
    Gui, Add, Text,,`nImages
    Gui, Add, Checkbox, vPFImage, Playfield Image
    Gui, Add, Checkbox, vBGImage, Backglass Image
    Gui, Add, Checkbox, vDMDImage, DMD Image (Req 3 Monitor setup/FutureDMD)
    Gui, Add, Text,, `n
    Gui, Add, Button, Default gConfirm, Next
    Gui, Show
    WinWaitClose, Choose Media to Record

;Set the video recording time
    Gui, Show, W400 H260, Video Recording Time
    gui, font, s10, Arial
    Gui, Add, Text,,Select duration of video recordings:`n
    Gui, Add, Radio, vRadioGroup1, 5 seconds
    Gui, Add, Radio, vRadioGroup2, 15 seconds
    Gui, Add, Radio, vRadioGroup3, 30 seconds
    Gui, Add, Radio, Checked vRadioGroup4, 60 seconds
    Gui, Add, Radio, vRadioGroup5, 120 seconds
    Gui, Add, Radio, vRadioGroup6, 300 seconds
    Gui, Add, Text,, `n
    Gui, Add, Button, Default gSelect, Next
    Gui, Show
    WinWaitClose, Video Recording Time

;Recording Format
    Gui, Show, W500 H170, Recording Format
    gui, font, s10, Arial
    Gui, Add, Text,,Record all videos in:`n
    Gui, Add, Radio, checked vRadioGroupRF1, .f4v format 
    Gui, Add, Radio, vRadioGroupRF2, .mp4 format
    Gui, Add, Text,, `n
    Gui, Add, Button, Default gMediaR, Next
    Gui, Show
    WinWaitClose, Recording Format

;File naming convention
    Gui, Show, W500 H170, Media Naming
    gui, font, s10, Arial
    Gui, Add, Text,,Media filenames should be based on:`n
    Gui, Add, Radio, checked vRadioGroupMF1, Description tag            Example:  Medieval Madness (Williams 1997).%RecExt% 
    Gui, Add, Radio, vRadioGroupMF2, FP table filename        Example:  Medieval Madness ZED.%RecExt%
    Gui, Add, Text,, `n
    Gui, Add, Button, Default gMediaF, Next
    Gui, Show
    WinWaitClose, Media Naming

;******Save Settings*****
    FileDelete %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorderFP.ini
    FileAppend,%Version%`n%PinballXPath%`n%OnlyRecordMissingVideos%`n%PFVideoOnly%`n%BGVideoOnly%`n%DMDVideoOnly%`n%PFImageOnly%`n%BGImageOnly%`n%DMDImageOnly%`n%RecFormat%`n%RecTime%`n%MediaFileNaming%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorderFP.ini

;Display ini settings
    If (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 2)
            TempStr2 := "`nFind and record missing media files only`n(Existing media files are kept)"
        Else If (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 1)
            TempStr2 := "`nRecord complete media set for new and incomplete tables`n(Incomplete media sets are deleted/re-recorded)"
        Else If (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 3)
            TempStr2 := "`nRecord complete media set for new tables only`n(If any media is found, the table is skipped. Tables with no media are recorded)"
        Else
            TempStr2 := "`nStart over and record complete media sets for all tables`n(All existing media is replaced)"

If RecordingFormat = 1
        RecExt=mp4
    Else
        RecExt=f4v

TempStr1 = `nMedia to Record (%RecTime% sec %RecExt% videos):`n
    If (PFVideoOnly=1)
        TempStr1 = %TempStr1%Playfield Videos`n
    If (BGVideoOnly=1)
        TempStr1 = %TempStr1%Backglass Videos`n
    If (DMDVideoOnly=1)
        TempStr1 = %TempStr1%DMD Videos`n
    If (PFImageOnly=1)
        TempStr1 = %TempStr1%Playfield Images`n
    If (BGImageOnly=1)
        TempStr1 = %TempStr1%Backglass Images`n
    If (DMDImageOnly=1)
        TempStr1 = %TempStr1%DMD Images`n

If (MediaFileNaming=0)
        TempStr1 = %TempStr1%`nMedia filename based on Description tags`n
    Else
        TempStr1 = %TempStr1%`nMedia filename based on FP table filename`n

Msgbox, 0, Current Recorder Settings, PinballX Path: %PinballXPath%`n%TempStr2%`n%TempStr1%`n(Wheel Image download support. See FTPLoginInfo.txt)`n`n`nPress ESC to abort script

}
FileAppend,`nPinballx.ini`n%Version%`n%PinballXPath%`n%OnlyRecordMissingVideos%`n%PFVideoOnly%`n%BGVideoOnly%`n%DMDVideoOnly%`n%PFImageOnly%`n%BGImageOnly%`n%DMDImageOnly%`n%RecFormat%`n%RecTime%`n%MediaFileNaming%`n`nIdentify all FP XML files...`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log

;Set FFMpeg, OBS and MediaOut folder locations
OBSPath = C:\obs-studio
FFMpegPath = %A_ScriptDir%\FFMpeg\bin
MediaOutPath = %PinballXPath%\Media

;2. Time to walk find all the FP xml files
;Arrays for finding and storing FP xml files and path information
XMLPathArray := Object()
XMLFileNameArray := Object()
WorkingPathArray := Object()
TablePathArray := Object()
ExecutableArray := Object()
;Array[j] := A_LoopField
; Array of xml search strings
Array := ["[FuturePinball]", "Enabled=", "WorkingPath=", "TablePath=", "Executable=", "[System_",  "Name=", "WorkingPath=", "TablePath=", "Executable=", "Enabled=", "SystemType=", "XXXX END XXXX"]
;                1                2           3               4             5             6           7            8            9             10              11          12                13

FPXMLCount=1
FPSearchIndex:=1
FPActiveFlag=0
FPKeepFlag = 1 ;Assume System is enabled
FPSystemFlag = 0
FPFirstSystemDone = 0

If (DragAndDrop<>1)
    PauseTime:=200
Else
    PauseTime:=0

;Open PinballX.ini file and identify FP xml files
;=================================================
Loop, Read, %PinballXPath%\Config\PinballX.ini
{
    ;****** Find 1st System ******
    If (FPFirstSystemDone=0 and FPActiveFlag=0)        ;Search for 1st System start
    {
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, [FuturePinball]    
        If Position = 0 
        {
            FPActiveFlag = 1
            TempStr = %PinballXPath%\Databases\Future Pinball
            XMLPathArray[FPXMLCount] := TempStr
            XMLFileNameArray[FPXMLCount] := "Future Pinball"
            TempStr1 := XMLPathArray[FPXMLCount]
            TempStr2 := XMLFileNameArray[FPXMLCount]
            ;Msgbox, XMLPathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr1%\%TempStr2%
        }
        else        
        {
            continue    ;Read next line
        }
    }
    else if (FPFirstSystemDone==0 and FPActiveFlag==1)    ;Collect info for 1st system
    {
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, WorkingPath
        If Position = 0 
        {
            TempStr1 := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, 13)
            WorkingPathArray[FPXMLCount] := TempStr1
            TempStr2 := WorkingPathArray[FPXMLCount]
            ;Msgbox WorkingPathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr2%        
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, Tablepath
        If Position = 0 
        {
            TempStr1 := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, 11)
            TablePathArray[FPXMLCount] := TempStr1
            TempStr2 := TablePathArray[FPXMLCount]
            ;Msgbox TablePathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr2%        
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, Executable
        If Position = 0 
        {
            TempStr1 := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, 12)
            ExecutableArray[FPXMLCount] := TempStr1
            TempStr2 := ExecutableArray[FPXMLCount]
            ;Msgbox ExecutableArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr2%
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, Enabled=True
        If Position = 0 
        {
            FPKeepFlag = 1
            ;MsgBox, enabled is true
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, Enabled=False
        If Position = 0 
        {
            FPKeepFlag = 0
            ;MsgBox, enabled is false
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, [     ;End of section found
        If Position = 0 
        {
            FPFirstSystemDone=1
            StringGetPos, pos, A_LoopReadLine, [
            if pos = 0
            {
                If FPKeepFlag = 1    ;Keep System info
                {
                    TempStr3 := WorkingPathArray[FPXMLCount]
                    TempStr4 := TablePathArray[FPXMLCount]
                    TempStr5 := ExecutableArray[FPXMLCount]
                    ;Msgbox, XMLPathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr1%\%TempStr2%`n WorkingPathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr3%`n TablePathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr4%`n ExecutableArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr5%
                    FileAppend, FP System #%FPXMLCount%:`n%TempStr1%\%TempStr2%.xml`n%TempStr3%`n%TempStr4%`n%TempStr5%`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log

FPXMLCount++
                }
                Else
                {
                    FileAppend, `nFuture Pinball System is disabled in the XML file`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                    ;Msgbox, System Disabled (%FPSystemFlag% %FPKeepFlag%)
                }
                FPActiveFlag = 0
                FPKeepFlag = 1    ;Assume System is enabled        
            }

; Need to check this line if it is the start of a new system
            StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, [System_
            If Position = 0 
            {
                FPActiveFlag = 1
            }

}
    }
    ;****** Find Extra Systems ******
    Else If (FPFirstSystemDone=1 and FPActiveFlag = 0)        ;Search for start extra [System...] sections
    {
        If Position = 0 
        {
            FPActiveFlag = 1
        }
        else        
        {
            continue    ;Read next line
        }
    }
    else if (FPFirstSystemDone=1 and FPActiveFlag = 1)    ;Collect info for the additional [System... sections
    {
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, Name
        If Position = 0 
        {
            TempStr1 := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, 6)
            TempStr = %PinballXPath%\Databases\%TempStr1%
            XMLPathArray[FPXMLCount] := TempStr
            XMLFileNameArray[FPXMLCount] := TempStr1
            ;Msgbox, XMLPathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr%\%TempStr1%
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, WorkingPath
        If Position = 0 
        {
            TempStr1 := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, 13)
            WorkingPathArray[FPXMLCount] := TempStr1
            TempStr2 := WorkingPathArray[FPXMLCount]
            ;Msgbox %TempStr2%        
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, Tablepath
        If Position = 0 
        {
            TempStr1 := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, 11)
            TablePathArray[FPXMLCount] := TempStr1
            TempStr2 := TablePathArray[FPXMLCount]
            ;Msgbox %TempStr2%        
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, Executable
        If Position = 0 
        {
            TempStr1 := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, 12)
            ExecutableArray[FPXMLCount] := TempStr1
            TempStr2 := ExecutableArray[FPXMLCount]
            ;Msgbox %TempStr2%
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, SystemType=2
        If Position = 0 
        {
            FPSystemFlag = 1
            ;MsgBox, System is FP
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, Enabled=True
        If Position = 0 
        {
            FPKeepFlag = 1
            ;MsgBox, System Enabled
        }
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, Enabled=False
        If Position = 0 
        {
            FPKeepFlag = 0
            ;MsgBox, System Disabled

}
        StringGetPos, Position, A_LoopReadLine, [
        If Position = 0 
        {
            If (FPSystemFlag = 1 and FPKeepFlag = 1)       ;Keep System info
            {
                ;Msgbox, XMLPathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr1%\%TempStr2%`n WorkingPathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr3%`n TablePathArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr4%`n ExecutableArray[%FPXMLCount%]=%TempStr5%
                FileAppend, FP System #%FPXMLCount%:`n%TempStr1%\%TempStr2%.xml`n%TempStr3%`n%TempStr4%`n%TempStr5%`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log

FPXMLCount++
            }
            Else
            {
                FileAppend, Skipping this system: %TempStr2%.xml`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
            }                
            FPActiveFlag = 0
            FPKeepFlag = 1    ;Assume System is enabled
            FPSystemFlag = 0

; Need to check this line if it is the start of a new system
            If Position = 0 
            {
                FPActiveFlag = 1
            }
        }
    }
}

;End of file found, process last system found
If (FPSystemFlag = 1 and FPKeepFlag = 1)       ;Keep System info
{

FPXMLCount++
}
Else
{
    FileAppend, Skipping this system: %TempStr2%.xml`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
}    
FPActiveFlag = 0
FPKeepFlag = 0    
FPSystemFlag = 0
FPXMLCount--
FileAppend, Total number of FP systems found: %FPXMLCount%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
If FPXMLCount = 0
{
    Msgbox No XML files were found.  Check PinballX path.  
}

;3. If table selected via drag drop or right click, Allow user to add table to XML file
If (DragAndDrop=1)
{
    Loop, %FPXMLCount%        ;Search if table exists in XML files already
    {
        XMLPath:=XMLPathArray[A_Index]
        XMLFileName:=XMLFileNameArray[A_Index]
        WorkingPath:=WorkingPathArray[A_Index]
        TablePath:=TablePathArray[A_Index]
        Executable:=ExecutableArray[A_Index]
        FileAppend, `nAdding table to %XMLFileName%.xml (%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%)`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log

;Open XML file and walk through every table
        ;==========================
        Loop, Read, %XMLPath%\%XMLFilename%.xml
        {
            IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, game name=
            {
                TableEnabled := 1
                StringGetPos, start, A_LoopReadLine, =
                StringGetPos, end, A_LoopReadLine, >
                XTable := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, start+3, end-start-3)

;-----------------------------------------------------
                ;Convert special chars in Table Name so they are used correctly
                ;Special handling for & in the Table Name.  Change &amp; to & 
                IfInString, XTable, &amp;
                {
                    StringGetPos, start, XTable, &amp;
                    TestTable := SubStr(XTable, 1, start)
                    TestTable2 := SubStr(XTable, start+6)
                    XTable = %TestTable%&%TestTable2%
                }
                ;Special handling for italian ' in the Table Name.  Change ’ to ' 
                IfInString, XTable, ’
                {
                    StringGetPos, start, XTable, ’
                    TestTable2 := SubStr(XTable, start+4)
                    XTable = %TestTable%'%TestTable2%
                }    
                ;Special handling for ™ in the Table Name.  Change &#8482; to ™ 
                IfInString, XTable, &#8482;
                {
                    StringGetPos, start, XTable, &#8482;
                    TestTable2 := SubStr(XTable, start+8)
                    XTable = %TestTable%™%TestTable2%
                }

If inStr(XTable, DragAndDropFileNameOnly)
                {
                    XMLTableFound := 1    ;Table found in XML files, go ahead and record media
                    break
                }
            } ;End of Else IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, /game                
        } ;End of Loop, Read, %XMLPath%\%XMLFilename%.xml

If (XMLTableFound=1) ;Table was found in XML files, go ahead and record media
        {
            break ;exit loop to record media
        }    
    } ;End of Loop, %FPXMLCount%

If (XMLTableFound<>1)    ; XML table not found, so display XML dialog to add table to XML file
    {
        IPDBArray := Object()
        IPDBNameArray := Object()
        IPDBMfrArray := Object()
        IPDBYearArray := Object()
        IPDBTypeArray := Object()
        IPDBStart:=0
        XMLAllStart:=0
        XMLMatchFound:=0

Loop, %FPXMLCount%    ;Create XML system list for the dialog
        {    
            theXMLString2:=XMLPathArray[A_Index]
            SplitPath, theXMLString2,,,, theXMLString

If (XMLAllStart = 0) ;Creating XML system list
            {
                XMLAllFPSysString=%theXMLString%|
                XMLAllStart := 1
            }
            Else
            {
                XMLAllFPSysString = %XMLAllFPSysString%%theXMLString%|
            }

;Check if table path matches the current FP system path, if so mark xml system as default by adding extra |
            If (XMLMatchFound=0)
            {
                xmltpath:=TablePathArray[A_Index]
                If (xmltpath = DragAndDropFileDir)
                {
                    XMLMatchFound:=1
                    XMLAllFPSysString = %XMLAllFPSysString%|

;also store executable for launch button
                    LaunchExecutable:=ExecutableArray[A_Index]

;msgbox match%xmltpath% : %DragAndDropFileDir%
                }
            }
        }

IfNotExist, %A_ScriptDir%\ipdb list.txt
            Msgbox, Please re-download PBX Recorder - ipdb list.txt file is missing

Loop, Read, %A_ScriptDir%\ipdb list.txt         ; Create the ipdb pinball table list for the dialog
        {
            StringSplit, TempWordArray, A_LoopReadLine,|, 
            IPDBNameArray.Insert(TempWordArray1) ; Append this line to the array.
            IPDBMfrArray.Insert(TempWordArray4) ; Append this line to the array.
            IPDBYearArray.Insert(TempWordArray7) ; Append this line to the array.
            IPDBtypeArray.Insert(TempWordArray10) ; Append this line to the array.

tempIPDB = %TempWordArray1% (%TempWordArray4% %TempWordArray7%)
            IPDBArray.Insert(tempIPDB) ; Append this line to the array.

If (IPDBStart = 0)
            {
                allIPDBString = %tempIPDB%
                IPDBStart := 1
            }
            Else
                allIPDBString = %allIPDBString%|%tempIPDB%
        }

; File drag and drop - store filename
        Loop %0% 
        {
            GivenPath := %A_Index%
            Loop %GivenPath%, 1
                DragAndDropFile = %A_LoopFileLongPath%
            DragAndDrop := 1
            Break
        }
        SplitPath, DragAndDropFile,,,, DragAndDropFileNameOnly

;****** Display the XML Table entry dialog bpx ******
        Gui, Font, S11 CDefault, Verdana
        Gui, Add, Text, x42 y22 w90 h20 +right , XML List
        Gui, Add, Text, x42 y52 w90 h20 +right, Game
        Gui, Add, Text, x42 y80 w90 h20 +right, Description

Gui, Add, DropDownList, x142 y20 w280 h25 r10 altSubmit vXMLFPSystem, %XMLAllFPSysString%  
        Gui, Add, Button, x442 y18 w100 h29 gXMLLaunch , Launch
        Gui, Add, Edit, x142 y50 w400 h25 vXMLTableFileName , %DragAndDropFileNameOnly%

Gui, Add, Edit, x142 y80 w400 h20 vXMLDescText, 
        Gui, Add, DropDownList, x146 y102 w396 h80 r10 sort altSubmit vXMLDescSelected gGetXMLDescSelected, %allIPDBString%
;        IfExist, %DragAndDropFileDir%\%DragAndDropFileNameOnly%.directB2S
;            Gui, Add, Button, x22 y120 w70 h60 vXDB2S gXMLDB2S, DB2S Found
;        Else IfExist, %DragAndDropFileDir%\%DragAndDropFileNameOnly%.exe
;            Gui, Add, Button, x22 y120 w70 h60 vXDB2S gXMLDB2S, B2S.exe Found
;        Else
;            Gui, Add, Button, x22 y120 w70 h60 vXDB2S gXMLDB2S, DB2S Rename

Gui, Add, Text, x142 y130 w220 h20 +center , Manufacturer
        Gui, Add, Text, x372 y130 w80 h20 +center , Year
        Gui, Add, Text, x462 y130 w80 h20 +center , Type

Gui, Add, Edit, x142 y150 w220 h25 vXMLMfr, 
        Gui, Add, Edit, x372 y150 w80 h25 vXMLYear, 
        Gui, Add, Edit, x462 y150 w80 h25 vXMLType, 

Gui, Add, CheckBox, x142 y180 w120 h30 Checked vXMLEnabled, Table Enabled
        Gui, Add, CheckBox, x302 y180 w100 h30 Checked vXMLHideDMD, Hide DMD
        Gui, Add, CheckBox, x412 y180 w150 h30 Checked vXMLHideBG, Hide Backglass

Gui, Add, DropDownList, x142 y215 w120 h25 r10 +center altSubmit vXMLAltExe, No Exe Tag||AlternateExe|     Exe
        Gui, Add, Edit, x262 y216 w170 h25 vXMLAltExeName, 
        Gui, Add, DropDownList, x442 y215 w100 h25 r10 +center altSubmit vXMLRating, No Rating||1 out of 5|2 out of 5|3 out of 5|4 out of 5|5 out of 5

Gui, Add, Button, x22 y280 w140 h30 gXMLCancel, Cancel
        Gui, Add, Button, x212 y280 w140 h30 gXMLSaveExit, Save && Exit
        Gui, Add, Button, x402 y280 w140 h30 gXMLSave, Save && Record

GuiControl, Focus, XMLDescSelected
        Gui, Show, x127 y87 h327 w574,Add Table to XML - Start typing to perform Description auto-complete
        WinWaitClose, Add Table to XML - Start typing to perform Description auto-complete
        ;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        
    }
    Else
    {
        MsgBox, 4,, Table exists in XML file already.  Begin recording? (press Yes or No)
        IfMsgBox No
            ExitApp
    }

}    

;4. Time to walk through the tables and record videos
; Disabling "Application has stopped Working" dialog
;(https://www.raymond.cc/blog/disable-program-has-stopped-working-error-dialog-in-windows-server-2008/)
RegWrite, REG_DWORD, HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting, DontShowUI, 0x00000001

Rectime := Rectime + 10        ;Pad record time by 10 seconds
Loopcount:=0
Recordcount:=0
Loop, %FPXMLCount%
{
    XMLPath:=XMLPathArray[A_Index]
    XMLFileName:=XMLFileNameArray[A_Index]
    WorkingPath:=WorkingPathArray[A_Index]
    TablePath:=TablePathArray[A_Index]
    Executable:=ExecutableArray[A_Index]
    FileAppend, `nWorking on %XMLFileName%.xml (%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%)`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log

;Read FP Registry and FutureDMD Settings - may need to be even number values or it may not record
    ;=======================
    RegRead, PF_width, HKCU, Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer, Width
    RegRead, PF_height, HKCU, Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer, Height
    RegRead, BG_width, HKCU, Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer, SecondMonitorWidth
    RegRead, BG_height, HKCU, Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer, SecondMonitorHeight

IniRead, DMD_width, %WorkingPath%\FutureDMD.ini, default, SizeW
    IniRead, DMD_height, %WorkingPath%\FutureDMD.ini, default, SizeH
    IniRead, DMD_X, %WorkingPath%\FutureDMD.ini, default, PosX
    IniRead, DMD_Y, %WorkingPath%\FutureDMD.ini, default, PosY

;Save FP Registry and FutureDMD Settings to PBX recorder log
    FileAppend, FP Registry and FutureDMD Settings`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, %PF_width%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, %PF_height%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, %BG_width%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, %BG_height%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, %DMD_width%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, %DMD_height%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, %DMD_X%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, %DMD_Y%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log

;OBS file check
    IfNotExist, %OBSPath%\bin\64bit\obs64.exe
        {
            FileAppend, `nWARNING:  The file obs64.exe could not be found`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
            FileAppend, WARNING:  The file obs64.exe could not be found`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
            FileAppend, WARNING:  The file obs64.exe could not be found`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
        }

;FFMPEG file check
    IfNotExist, %FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg.exe
    {
        FFMpegPath = %FFMpegPath%\bin
        IfNotExist, %FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg.exe
            FileAppend, `nWARNING:  The file ffmpeg.exe could not be found`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
            FileAppend, WARNING:  The file ffmpeg.exe could not be found`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
            FileAppend, WARNING:  The file ffmpeg.exe could not be found`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    }

;Create Media directories if needed

MediaSubDir:=XMLFileName
    MediaSubDirOut:=XMLFileName

If (BetaMode=1)
    {
        MediaSubDirOut = %MediaSubDirOut% Beta
        Msgbox, 0,, Beta Mode. All new media stored in %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%, 20
    }

FileCreateDir, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Backglass Images
    FileCreateDir, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Backglass Videos
    FileCreateDir, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Images
    FileCreateDir, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Videos
    FileCreateDir, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Table Images
    FileCreateDir, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Table Videos
    FileCreateDir, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Wheel Images

;Start of new XML file
    if (DragAndDrop<>1)
    {
        Progress, x200 y200 zh0 M h200 w600 FS10, `n%WorkingPath%`n %TablePath%`n %Executable%`n`n`n(Press ESC anytime to abort script)  , `nWorking on %XMLFileName%.xml, System XML #%A_Index% of %FPXMLCount% ... , Arial
        Sleep 2000
    }

; Clean up
    FileDelete, %A_ScriptDir%\playfield.mkv
    FileDelete, %A_ScriptDir%\bg.mkv
    FileDelete, %A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv
    Run, taskkill /T /IM obs64.exe ,,UseErrorLevel
    WinKill, Error
    Progress, Off

;*************** Screensize check - How good are the settings ****************
    XDMD_X:=DMD_X-PF_width ;Reference to Top Left of Playfield screen
    SysGet, VirtualScreenWidth, 78
    TotalScreenWidth := DMD_X + DMD_width
    DMD_oldwidth := DMD_Width
    PFBGWidth := PF_width+BG_width
    DMDScreenWidth := VirtualScreenWidth - PFBGWidth
    DMDScreenHeight := MonitorBottom
    DMDXCrop := DMD_X - PFBGWidth

;Convert all width and height to even values for best recording success
    PF_width    := (floor(PF_width/2))*2          
    PF_height    := (floor(PF_height/2))*2          
    BG_width    := (floor(BG_width/2))*2           
    BG_height    := (floor(BG_height/2))*2          
    DMD_width    := (floor(DMD_width/2))*2          
    DMD_height    := (floor(DMD_height/2))*2

FileAppend, `nValues used for media capture (height/width forced to even values)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, VirtualScreenWidth = %VirtualScreenWidth%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, TotalScreenWidth   = %TotalScreenWidth%  `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, PF_width           = %PF_width%          `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, PF_height          = %PF_height%         `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, BG_width           = %BG_width%          `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, BG_height          = %BG_height%         `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, DMD_width          = %DMD_width%      `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, DMD_height         = %DMD_height%        `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, DMD_X_offset       = %XDMD_X%            `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, DMD_Y_offset       = %DMD_Y%             `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, -----------------------------------------`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, DMD_tot_offset     = %DMD_X%             `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, DMD_orig_width     = %DMD_oldwidth%         `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, DMDScreenWidth     = %DMDScreenWidth%    `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, DMDScreenHeight    = %DMDScreenHeight%   `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    FileAppend, DMDScreenX         = %DMDXCrop%          `n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log

;PF width check
    If ((PF_width > VirtualScreenWidth) and (PFVideoOnly = 1 or PFImageOnly = 1))
    {
        Msgbox, 0, FP Settings: Playfield size check, Warning: FP Playfield(%PF_width%) width exceeds the actual size of the windows desktop(%VirtualScreenWidth%).  Review FP settings`n`nPlayfield recording may not work, 60 
        FileAppend, WARNING: FP Settings Playfield width exceeds the actual size of windows desktop.  Review FP settings`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    }

;PF and BG width check
    If ((PFBGWidth > VirtualScreenWidth) and (BGVideoOnly = 1 or BGImageOnly = 1))
    {
        Msgbox, 0, FP Settings: Backglass size check, Warning: FP Playfield(%PF_width%) plus Backglass(%BG_width%) width exceeds the actual size of windows desktop (%VirtualScreenWidth%).  Review FP settings`n`nBackglass recording may not work, 60 
        FileAppend, WARNING: FP Settings Playfield(%PF_width%) plus Backglass(%BG_width%) width exceeds the actual size of windows desktop (%VirtualScreenWidth%).  Review FP settings`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    }

;PF and BG and DMD width check
    If ((TotalScreenWidth > VirtualScreenWidth) and (DMDVideoOnly = 1 or DMDImageOnly = 1))
    {
        DMD_Width := (floor((DMD_oldwidth - (TotalScreenWidth - VirtualScreenWidth))/2))*2
        Msgbox, 0, FutureDMD: DMD size check, Warning: FutureDMD width/offset is not correct`nReducing DMD width from %DMD_oldwidth% to %DMD_width%.  Review FutureDMD.ini settings`n`nDMD recording may not work, 60
        FileAppend, WARNING: DMD window settings incorrect - auto-resizing (%DMD_oldwidth% to %DMD_width%).  Review FutureDMD settings`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    }

;Write modified settings to OBS config files
    IniWrite, %PF_width%, %OBSPath%\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles\playfield\basic.ini, Video, OutputCX 
    IniWrite, %PF_height%, %OBSPath%\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles\playfield\basic.ini, Video, OutputCY 
    IniWrite, %A_ScriptDir%, %OBSPath%\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles\playfield\basic.ini, AdvOut, RecFilePath 

IniWrite, %BG_width%, %OBSPath%\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles\bg\basic.ini, Video, OutputCX 
    IniWrite, %BG_height%, %OBSPath%\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles\bg\basic.ini, Video, OutputCY 
    IniWrite, %A_ScriptDir%, %OBSPath%\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles\bg\basic.ini, AdvOut, RecFilePath 

IniWrite, %DMDScreenWidth%, %OBSPath%\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles\dmd\basic.ini, Video, OutputCX 
    IniWrite, %DMDScreenHeight%, %OBSPath%\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles\dmd\basic.ini, Video, OutputCY 
    IniWrite, %A_ScriptDir%, %OBSPath%\config\obs-studio\basic\profiles\dmd\basic.ini, AdvOut, RecFilePath 

;Open XML file and walk through every table
    ExecutableBackup:=Executable
    PrintFFMPEGExamples:=1
    Loop, Read, %XMLPath%\%XMLFilename%.xml
    {
        IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, game name=
        {
            Executable:=ExecutableBackup
            StringGetPos, start, A_LoopReadLine, =
            StringGetPos, end, A_LoopReadLine, >
            XTable := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, start+3, end-start-3)
            ;Msgbox, what%XTable%`n%A_LoopReadLine%`n%start%`n%end%

;Convert special chars in Table Name so they are used correctly
            ;Special handling for ® in the Table Name.  Change ® to ®
            IfInString, XTable, ®
            {
                StringGetPos, start, XTable, ®
                TestTable2 := SubStr(XTable, start+2)
                XTable = %TestTable%%TestTable2%
                ;msgbox %XTable%
            }            
            ;Special handling for & in the Table Name.  Change &amp; to & 
            IfInString, XTable, &amp;
            {
                TestTable2 := SubStr(XTable, start+6)
                XTable = %TestTable%&%TestTable2%
            }
            ;Special handling for Italian ® in the Table Name.  Change &#174; to ® 
            IfInString, XTable, &#174;
            {
                TestTable2 := SubStr(XTable, start+7)
                XTable = %TestTable%�%TestTable2%
            }
            ;Special handling for italian ' in the Table Name.  Change ’ to ' 
            IfInString, XTable, ’
            {
                StringGetPos, start, XTable, ’
                TestTable2 := SubStr(XTable, start+4)
                XTable = %TestTable%'%TestTable2%
            }    
            ;Special handling for ™ in the Table Name.  Change &#8482; to ™ 
            IfInString, XTable, &#8482;
            {
                StringGetPos, start, XTable, &#8482;
                TestTable2 := SubStr(XTable, start+8)
                XTable = %TestTable%™%TestTable2%
            }

;Identify if fpt
            IfExist, %TablePath%\%Xtable%.fpt
            {
                Table = %XTable%.fpt
                TableExists := 1
            }
            ;Else IfExist, %TablePath%\%Xtable%.vpx   
            ;{
            ;    Table = %XTable%.vpx 
            ;    TableExists := 1
            ;}
            Else      ;must be vpx file
            {
                ;Table = %XTable%.vpx 
                TableExists := 0
            }
        }
        Else IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, /description
        {                                         
            StringGetPos, start, A_LoopReadLine, <description>
            StringGetPos, end, A_LoopReadLine, </description>
            Description := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, start+14, end-start-13)

;----------------------------------------------------
            ;Remove invalid chars from Description name like  : / \ * ? " < > |
            ;----------------------------------------------------
            IfInString, Description, :
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, :
                TestTable := SubStr(Description, 1, start)
                TestTable2 := SubStr(Description, start+2)
                Description = %TestTable%%TestTable2%
            }
            IfInString, Description, /
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, /
            }
            IfInString, Description, \
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, \
            }
            IfInString, Description, *
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, *
            }            
            IfInString, Description, &#42;
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, &#42;
                TestTable2 := SubStr(Description, start+6)
            }            
            IfInString, Description, ?
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, ?
            }            
            IfInString, Description, "
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, "
            }            
            IfInString, Description, <
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, <
            }            
            IfInString, Description, >
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, >
            }            
            IfInString, Description, |
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, |
            }

;Convert special chars in Description so they are used correctly
            ;Special handling for ® in the Description.  Change ® to ®
            IfInString, Description, ®
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, ®
            }            
            ;Special handling for & in the Description.  Change &amp; to & 
            IfInString, Description, &amp;
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, &amp;
                TestTable2 := SubStr(Description, start+6)
                Description = %TestTable%&%TestTable2%
            }
            ;Special handling for &#174; in the Description.  Change &#174; to ®
            IfInString, Description, &#174;
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, &#174;
                TestTable2 := SubStr(Description, start+7)
                Description = %TestTable%�%TestTable2%
            }
            ;Special handling for italian ' in the Description.  Change ’ to ' 
            IfInString, Description, ’
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, ’
                TestTable2 := SubStr(Description, start+4)
                Description = %TestTable%'%TestTable2%
            }
            ;Special handling for ™ in the Description.  Change &#8482; to ™ 
            IfInString, Description, &#8482;
            {
                StringGetPos, start, Description, &#8482;
                TestTable2 := SubStr(Description, start+8)
                Description = %TestTable%™%TestTable2%
            }

FileAppend, `n%Description%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                                
            If TableExists = 0
                FileAppend,  Table file not found: %TablePath%\%XTable%.fpt`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
        }
        Else IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, /alternateExe
        {            
            StringGetPos, start, A_LoopReadLine, <alternateExe>
            StringGetPos, end, A_LoopReadLine, </alternateExe>
            Executable := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, start+15, end-start-14)
            ;Msgbox, %Executable%
            FileAppend, AlternateExe found in xml: %Executable%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
        }
        Else IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, /exe
        {            
            StringGetPos, start, A_LoopReadLine, <exe>
            StringGetPos, end, A_LoopReadLine, </exe>
            Executable := SubStr(A_LoopReadLine, start+6, end-start-5)
            ;Msgbox, %Executable%
            FileAppend, Exe found in xml: %Executable%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
        }
        Else IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, enabled>False
        {            
            ;Msgbox, %A_LoopReadLine%
            FileAppend, Table disabled in xml: %TablePath%\%Table%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
            TableEnabled := 0
        }
        Else IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, enabled>True
        {            
            ;Msgbox, %A_LoopReadLine% 
        }
        Else IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, /game
        {
            If TableEnabled = 1
            {
                If TableExists = 1
                {
                    Loopcount:=Loopcount + 1
                    ;Msgbox, recording
                    ;Check if Media Files exist and skip if skip is enabled
                    ;===================================================
                    MediaFoundFlag:=0
                    If (MediaFileNaming=0)
                        SearchString:=Description   
                    Else
                        SearchString:=Xtable 

If (PrintFFMPEGExamples=1)
                    {
                        PrintFFMPEGExamples:=0
                        FileAppend, `nEXAMPLE of all ffmpeg.exe commands used`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
;                        FileAppend, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -t 1 -f gdigrab -framerate 1 -offset_x 0 -offset_y 0 -video_size %PF_width%x%PF_Height% -i desktop -vf "rotate=PI:bilinear=0" "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Table Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
;                        FileAppend, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -t 1 -f gdigrab -framerate 1 -offset_x %PF_width% -offset_y 0 -video_size %BG_width%x%BG_Height% -i desktop "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Backglass Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
;                        FileAppend, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -t 1 -f gdigrab -framerate 1 -offset_x %DMD_X% -offset_y %DMD_Y% -video_size %DMD_width%x%DMD_Height% -i desktop "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
;                        FileAppend, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -t %RecTime% -rtbufsize 1500M -f gdigrab -framerate 30 -offset_x 0 -offset_y 0 -video_size %PF_width%x%PF_Height% -i desktop -vcodec libx264 -preset ultrafast -qp 0 -threads 8 "%A_ScriptDir%\playfield.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
;                        FileAppend, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -t %RecTime% -rtbufsize 1500M -f gdigrab -framerate 30 -offset_x %PF_width% -offset_y 0 -video_size %BG_width%x%BG_Height% -i desktop -vcodec libx264 -preset ultrafast  -qp 0 -threads 8 "%A_ScriptDir%\bg.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
;                        FileAppend, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -t %RecTime% -rtbufsize 1500M -f gdigrab -framerate 30 -offset_x %DMD_X% -offset_y %DMD_Y% -video_size %DMD_width%x%DMD_Height% -i desktop -vcodec libx264 -preset ultrafast  -qp 0 -threads 8 "%A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        FileAppend, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -i "%A_ScriptDir%\playfield.mkv" -ss 10 -to 1000 -vf [in]rotate=PI:bilinear=0[middle];[middle]scale=1920:-1[out] -map 0:0 -c:v libx264 -crf 26 "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Table Videos\%SearchString%.%RecExt%"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        FileAppend, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -i "%A_ScriptDir%\bg.mkv" -ss 10 -to 1000 -map 0:0 -c:v libx264 -crf 26 "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Backglass Videos\%SearchString%.%RecExt%"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        FileAppend, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -i "%A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv" -ss 10 -to 1000 -vf "crop=w=%DMD_width%:h=%DMD_height%:x=%DMDXCrop%:y=%DMD_Y%" -map 0:0 -c:v libx264 -crf 26 "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Videos\%SearchString%.%RecExt%"`n`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                    }

If ((OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 1) or (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 2) or (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 3))
                    {
                        ;Perform media check for missing files
                        MediaFoundFlag:=1
                        MediaAtLeastOneFound:=0

If (PFVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\Table Videos\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                FileAppend, MISSING: Table Video`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                                MediaAtLeastOneFound:=1
                            }
                        }
                        If (BGVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\BackGlass Videos\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                FileAppend, MISSING: BackGlass Video`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                            }
                        }
                        If (DMDVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\DMD Videos\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                FileAppend, MISSING: DMD Video`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                                If DMD_width > 0 
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                            }
                        }
                        If (PFImageOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\Table Images\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                FileAppend, MISSING: Table Image`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                            }
                        }
                        If (BGImageOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\BackGlass Images\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                FileAppend, MISSING: BackGlass Image`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                            }
                        }
                        If (DMDImageOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\DMD Images\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                FileAppend, MISSING: DMD Image`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                                If DMD_width > 0                 
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                            }
                        }

} ;end of If ((OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 1) or (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 2) or (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 3))
                    Else
                    {
                        FileAppend, PBXrecorder set to record complete media set`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                    }

;===========================================================================
                    ; Extra FP file checks - Wheel images (FTP download supported)
                    ;Print out message to log file if DirectB2s file is missing
                    ;IfNotExist, %TablePath%\%XTable%.directb2s
                    ;{
                    ;    IfNotExist, %TablePath%\%XTable%.exe
                    ;    {
                    ;        FileAppend, FYI: No DirectB2S/B2S.exe File.  %TablePath%\%XTable%.directb2s`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                    ;    }
                    ;    Else
                    ;    {
                    ;        FileAppend, FYI: No DirectB2S but B2S was found.  %TablePath%\%XTable%.directb2s`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                        
                    ;    }
                    ;}
                    ;Print out message to log file if Wheel image is missing - Perform FTP
                    IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\Wheel Images\%SearchString%.png
                    {
                        ;=============================================================
                        ; Download Wheel from PinballX FTP if user has filled in FTP login info
                        ;=============================================================
                        IfExist, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPLoginInfo.txt                            
                        {                        
                            FileReadLine, tempStr, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPLoginInfo.txt, 2
                            IfNotInString, tempStr, USERNAME
                            {
                                Progress, x200 y200 zh0 M h200 w600 FS10, `n`Wheel Image missing... Check PinballX FTP site`n`n(Press ESC anytime to abort script)  ,`n`n%Description%, Attempting PinballX FTP download , Arial
                                ;Strip out the {...} from the description if found
                                StringSplit, SearchStringArray, Description, {} ;drop the 2nd part
                                SearchStringArray1:=Trim(SearchStringArray1)
                                SearchStringArray3:=Trim(SearchStringArray3)
                                If (StrLen(SearchStringArray3)>0)
                                    SearchStringArray1=%SearchStringArray1% %SearchStringArray3%

FileToGet = %SearchStringArray1%.png
                                FileDelete %A_ScriptDir%\FTPtemp.bat
                                FileAppend, open online.gameex.com`n, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPtemp.bat
                                FileReadLine, tempStr, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPLoginInfo.txt, 2
                                FileAppend, %tempStr%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPtemp.bat
                                FileReadLine, tempStr, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPLoginInfo.txt, 3
                                FileAppend, %tempStr%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\FTPtemp.bat
                                FileAppend,
                                (
                                binary
                                hash
                                cd "/-PinballX-/Media/Future Pinball/Wheel Images"
                                get "%FileToGet%"
                                bye
                                ), %A_ScriptDir%\FTPtemp.bat
                                RunWait %comspec% /c ftp.exe -s:"%A_ScriptDir%\FTPtemp.bat"
                                FileDelete %A_ScriptDir%\FTPtemp.bat
                                FileMove %A_ScriptDir%\%FileToGet%, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Wheel Images\%Description%.png, 1

IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Wheel Images\%Description%.png
                                {
                                    FileAppend, FYI (Wheel not found in FTP): No Wheel Image - %Description%.png`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                                }
                                Else
                                {
                                    FileAppend, Downloaded via FTP: Wheel Image - %Description%.png`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                                }
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                                FileAppend, FYI (FTP not enabled): No Wheel Image - %Description%.png`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                        }
                        Else
                        {
                            FileAppend, FYI (FTP not enabled): No Wheel Image - %SearchString%.png`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        }                            

}
                    ; END OF Extra FP file checks - Wheel images (FTP download supported)

; Media checked - Decide whether to record or skip table
                    IfEqual MediaFoundFlag, 1    ;If all media exists then skip table
                    {
                        If PauseTime>=10
                            PauseTime:=PauseTime-5
                        TempLongPath = %TablePath%\%Table%
                        if (DragAndDrop<>1)
                        {
                            Progress, x200 y200 zh0 M h200 w600 FS10, `nMedia already exists.  Skipping...`n`n(Press ESC anytime to abort script)  ,`n`n%Description%, Capturing Videos... #%Loopcount% , Arial                                
                            Sleep %PauseTime%
                            FileAppend, Skipping table... %TablePath%\%Table%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        }
                        Else If inStr(TempLongPath, DragAndDropFile)  ;Check if drag and drop table already has media
                        {
                            DragAndDropTableFound := -1
                            Progress, x200 y200 zh0 M h200 w600 FS10, `nDrag and Drop table media already exists.  Skipping...`n`n(Press ESC anytime to abort script)  ,`n`n%Description%, Drag and Drop... #%Loopcount% , Arial                                
                            Sleep 3000    
                            FileAppend, Drag and drop table already has Media.  Skipping... %TablePath%\%Table%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log                            
                        }
                        continue ;Skipping table!!!
                    }
                    Else If (DragAndDrop=1) ;and MediaFoundFlag = 0     ;Handle Drag and drop table recording
                    {
                        ;Check if current table matches the drag and drop table
                        TempLongPath = %TablePath%\%Table%
                        If inStr(TempLongPath, DragAndDropFile)    ;Match - go ahead and record
                        {
                            DragAndDropTableFound := 1
                            Progress, x200 y200 M h240 w600 FS10 CB0000FF, `n`nLoading "%Table%"`n`nDrag and Drop recording will start in %LoadTime% seconds...`n(Press PAUSE if you need to edit/setup table)`n(Press ESC anytime to abort script) ,`n`n%Description%`n, Capturing Videos... #%Loopcount% , Arial
                            FileAppend, Launching table: %Executable% /STAYINRAM /open %TablePath%\%Table% /play /exit`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        }
                        Else    ;No match - skip this table
                        {
                            FileAppend, Skipping table due to Drag and Drop mode... %TablePath%\%Table%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            continue ;Skipping table
                        }
                    }
                    Else If ((OnlyRecordMissingVideos=3) and (MediaAtLeastOneFound=1)) ;check if Mode = Record ONLY new tables(Ignore partial media set) AND any if media was found
                    {
                            FileAppend, Skipping table - Recording only new tables. Partial media set exists... %TablePath%\%Table%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            continue ;Skipping table
                    }
                    Else ;MediaFoundFlag = 0    ;Launch table to record
                    {
                        Progress, x200 y200 M h240 w600 FS10 CB0000FF, `n`nLoading "%Table%"`n`nRecording will start in %LoadTime% seconds...`n(Press PAUSE if you need to edit/setup table)`n(Press ESC anytime to abort script) ,`n`n%Description%`n, Capturing Videos... #%Loopcount% , Arial
                        FileAppend, Launching table: %Executable% /STAYINRAM /open %TablePath%\%Table% /play /exit`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                    }        

;Start Table
                    Recordcount:=Recordcount + 1
                    WinHide, ahk_class Button
                    WinHide, ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd
                    Run, "%WorkingPath%\%Executable%" /STAYINRAM /open "%TablePath%\%Table%" /play /exit
                                        LoadingTable:=1
                    Process, wait, Future Pinball.exe
                    If DMD_width > 0
                        Run, %WorkingPath%\FutureDMD.exe table="%Table%" close=1

If (TestMode=1) ;debug speed up of recording
                    {
                        Loop, 50 ;DEBUG
                        {            
                            j := A_Index/1.0
                            Progress,%j%
                            Sleep 100    
                            If (PBXRPauseMode=1)
                            {
                                Goto, PBRXPaused
                            }
                        }        ; Allow time for table score display to get well beyond loading and boot images
                    }
                    Else
                    {
                        Loop, % LoadTimeX ; 
                        {            
                            j := A_Index/LoadTimeX*100
                            Progress,%j%
                            Sleep 100    
                            If (PBXRPauseMode=1)
                            {
                                Goto, PBRXPaused
                            }
                        }        ; Allow time for table score display to get well beyond loading and boot images
                    }                    
                    Progress, Off
                    LoadingTable:=0

PBRXPaused:
                    If (LoadingTable=1)    ;User has paused PBX Recorder
                    {
                        Progress, Off
                        WindowX:=PF_width/2 -200
                        Progress, x%WindowX% y0 h25 w400 FS10 CB0000FF, Paused.  Press Pause key to start recording  , Paused.  Press Pause key to start recording, Press Pause to Resume , Arial
                        WinWaitClose, Press Pause to Resume
                    }
                    LoadingTable:=0
                    PBXRPauseMode:=0

; Record Video as .mkv - Fast Capture and take screenshots
                    ;============================================================
                    FileAppend, Video and screenshot capture (%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                    If (OnlyRecordMissingVideos = 2)    ;Mode = RECORD MISSING MEDIA ONLY
                    ;- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    {
                        If (PFImageOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\Table Images\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                RunWait, %comspec% /k  cd "%OBSPath%\bin\64bit" && start obs64.exe --portable --collection playfield --profile playfield --scene playfield --startrecording && exit,, Hide
                                FileAppend, Screenshot "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Table Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                        }
                        If (BGImageOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\BackGlass Images\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                RunWait, %comspec% /k  cd "%OBSPath%\bin\64bit" && start obs64.exe --portable --collection bg --profile bg --scene bg --startrecording && exit,, Hide
                                FileAppend, Screenshot "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Backglass Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                        }
                        If (DMDImageOnly=1)
                        {
                            If DMD_width > 0
                            {
                                IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\DMD Images\%SearchString%.*
                                {
                                    RunWait, %comspec% /k  cd "%OBSPath%\bin\64bit" && start obs64.exe --portable --collection dmd --profile dmd --scene dmd --startrecording && exit,, Hide
                                    FileAppend, Screenshot "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                                }
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                                FileAppend, Screenshot skipped (Bad DMD size) "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                        }

;                        Sleep,3000

If (PFVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\Table Videos\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                RunWait, %comspec% /k  cd "%OBSPath%\bin\64bit" && start obs64.exe --portable --collection playfield --profile playfield --scene playfield --startrecording && exit,, Hide
                                FileAppend, Recording "%A_ScriptDir%\playfield\playfield.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                        }
                        If (BGVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\BackGlass Videos\%SearchString%.*
                            {
                                RunWait, %comspec% /k  cd "%OBSPath%\bin\64bit" && start obs64.exe --portable --collection bg --profile bg --scene bg --startrecording && exit,, Hide
                                FileAppend, Recording "%A_ScriptDir%\bg.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                        }
                        If (DMDVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            If DMD_width > 0 
                            {
                                IfNotExist, %MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDir%\DMD Videos\%SearchString%.*
                                {
                                    RunWait, %comspec% /k  cd "%OBSPath%\bin\64bit" && start obs64.exe --portable --collection dmd --profile dmd --scene dmd --startrecording && exit,, Hide
                                    FileAppend, Recording "%A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                                }
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                                FileAppend, Recording skipped (Bad DMD size) "%A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                        }
                    }
                    Else If ((OnlyRecordMissingVideos=3) and (MediaAtLeastOneFound=1))
                    {
                        ;Safety check for Mode = Record only new tables (Ignore partial media set).
                        FileAppend, Skipping table - XXX Recording only new tables. Partial media set exists... %TablePath%\%Table%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                    }
                    Else     ;Record everything for this table (Mode = Re-record all, Record if incomplete table, Record if new table)
                    {                    
                        If (PFImageOnly=1)
                        {
                            FileAppend, Screenshot "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Table Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        }
                        If (BGImageOnly=1)
                        {
                            FileAppend, Screenshot "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Backglass Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        }
                        If (DMDImageOnly=1)
                        {
                            If DMD_width > 0 
                            {
                                FileAppend, Screenshot "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                                FileAppend, Screenshot skipped (Bad DMD size) "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Images\%SearchString%.png"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                        }
;                        Sleep,3000

If (PFVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            FileAppend, Recording "%A_ScriptDir%\playfield\playfield.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        }
                        If (BGVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            FileAppend, Recording "%A_ScriptDir%\bg.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                        }
                        If (DMDVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            If DMD_width > 0 
                            {
                                FileAppend, Recording "%A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                            Else
                            {
                                FileAppend, Recording skipped (Bad DMD size) "%A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                        }
                    }

;Timer if capturing any videos
                    If (PFVideoOnly=1 OR BGVideoOnly=1 OR DMDVideoOnly=1)
                        {
                            OBSRecTime:=RecTime * 1000
                            Sleep,%OBSRecTime%
                        }
                    Else
                        Sleep,3000

; Clean up
                    Send ^{U down}^{U up}
                    WinClose, ahk_class Qt5QWindowIcon
                    Send {Enter}
                    Send {Enter}
                    Send {Enter}
                    Run, taskkill /T /IM obs64.exe ,,UseErrorLevel
                    Send {Esc}
                    WinWaitClose, ahk_class FuturePinballOpenGL
                    Process, close, FutureDMD.exe
                    WinClose, ahk_class FuturePinball
                    Run, taskkill /T /IM "Future Pinball.exe" ,,UseErrorLevel
                    Run, taskkill /T /IM "FutureDMD.exe" ,,UseErrorLevel
                    Run, taskkill /IM obs64.exe /F,,UseErrorLevel                
                    Sleep,5000
                    Run, taskkill /F /IM "Future Pinball.exe",,UseErrorLevel
                    WinKill, Error

WinShow, ahk_class Button
                    WinShow, ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd

;PIN2DMD related - Not ready for primetime yet
                    ;IfExist, %A_ScriptDir%\pin2dmd\pin2dmd.exe
                    ;{
                    ;    Run, %A_ScriptDir%\pin2dmd\Pin2DMD.exe /r,,UseErrorLevel
                    ;}
                    ;IfExist, %A_ScriptDir%\pin2dmd\blank.ppm
                    ;{
                    ;    Run, %A_ScriptDir%\pin2dmd\Pin2DMD.exe /i %A_ScriptDir%\pin2dmd\blank.ppm,,UseErrorLevel
                    ;}

;Convert Videos to .f4v/.mp4 if any mkv exist  - Post Capture Trim and Transcode
                    ;============================================================================
                    Progress, x200 y200 zh0 M h200 w600 FS10, `n`nConvert Videos to %RecExt% if video was captured`n`n(Press ESC anytime to abort script) ,`n`n%Description%, Capturing Videos... #%Loopcount% , Arial

ConvertStatusStr= (
                    If (PFVideoOnly=1)
                        ConvertStatusStr= %ConvertStatusStr% PF 
                    If (BGVideoOnly=1)
                        ConvertStatusStr= %ConvertStatusStr% BG     
                    If (DMDVideoOnly=1)
                        ConvertStatusStr= %ConvertStatusStr% DMD
                    ConvertStatusStr= %ConvertStatusStr%  )

FileAppend, Convert Videos to %RecExt% if video was captured (%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                    IfExist, %A_ScriptDir%\playfield.mkv ;If (PFVideoOnly=1) OR (PFImageOnly=1);
                    {
                        If (PFImageOnly=1)
                            Run, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -ss 1 -i "%A_ScriptDir%\playfield.mkv" -vframes 1 -vf "rotate=PI:bilinear=0" "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Table Images\%SearchString%.png"
                        Else
                            {
                                Run, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -i "%A_ScriptDir%\playfield.mkv" -ss 10 -to 1000 -vf [in]rotate=PI:bilinear=0[middle];[middle]scale=1920:-1[out] -map 0:0 -c:v libx264 -crf 26 "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Table Videos\%SearchString%.%RecExt%"
                                FileAppend, Converting to "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Table Videos\%SearchString%.%RecExt%"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                    }
                    IfExist, %A_ScriptDir%\bg.mkv ;If (BGVideoOnly=1) OR (BGImageOnly=1);
                    {
                        If (BGImageOnly=1)
                            Run, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -ss 1 -i "%A_ScriptDir%\bg.mkv" -vframes 1 "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Backglass Images\%SearchString%.png"
                        Else
                            {
                                Run, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -i "%A_ScriptDir%\bg.mkv" -ss 10 -to 1000 -map 0:0 -c:v libx264 -crf 26 "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Backglass Videos\%SearchString%.%RecExt%"
                                FileAppend, Converting to "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\Backglass Videos\%SearchString%.%RecExt%"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                    }
                    IfExist, %A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv ;If (DMDVideoOnly=1)  OR (DMDImageOnly=1);
                    {        
                        If (DMDImageOnly=1)
                            Run, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -ss 1 -i "%A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv" -vframes 1 -vf "crop=w=%DMD_width%:h=%DMD_height%:x=%DMDXCrop%:y=%DMD_Y%" "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Images\%SearchString%.png"
                        Else
                            {
                                Run, "%FFMpegPath%\ffmpeg" -y -i "%A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv" -ss 10 -to 1000 -vf "crop=w=%DMD_width%:h=%DMD_height%:x=%DMDXCrop%:y=%DMD_Y%" -map 0:0 -c:v libx264 -crf 26 "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Videos\%SearchString%.%RecExt%"
                                FileAppend, Converting to "%MediaOutPath%\%MediaSubDirOut%\DMD Videos\%SearchString%.%RecExt%"`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
                            }
                    }
                    ; Clean up
                    Process, WaitClose, ffmpeg.exe, 500
                    Run, taskkill /IM ffmpeg.exe /F
                    Progress, Off
                    Sleep,3000
                    ;SoundBeep, 400, 200 
                    FileDelete, %A_ScriptDir%\playfield.mkv
                    FileDelete, %A_ScriptDir%\bg.mkv
                    FileDelete, %A_ScriptDir%\dmd.mkv        
                    FileAppend, Table done (%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log

} ;End of If TableExists = 1
            } ;End of If TableEnabled = 1
        } ;End of Else IfInString, A_LoopReadLine, /game
    } ;End of Loop, Read, %XMLPath%\%XMLFilename%.xml
}

; All done!
;===============
Progress, Off
If (DragAndDrop<>1)
{
    FileAppend, `n%Recordcount% new recordings out of %Loopcount% tables. Finished (%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
    Msgbox,0, Recording Finished,Recording is complete.  %Recordcount% new recordings out of %Loopcount% tables
}
Else ;Drag and drop done
{
    If (DragAndDropTableFound=1)
    {
        FileAppend, `nDrag and Drop recording finished (%DragAndDropFile%). Finished (%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
        Msgbox,0, Drag and Drop, Recording is complete`n`n(%DragAndDropFile%).
    }
    Else If (DragAndDropTableFound=-1)
    {
        FileAppend, `nDrag and Drop skipped.  Media already exists (%DragAndDropFile%). Finished (%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
        Msgbox,0, Drag and Drop, No Recording. Media already exists`n`n(%DragAndDropFile%).
    }
    Else
    {
        FileAppend, `nDrag and Drop table was not found in the FP XML files (%DragAndDropFile%). Finished (%A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%)`n, %A_ScriptDir%\PBXrecorder.log
        Msgbox,0, Drag and Drop, Table was not found in the FP XML files.  No recording performed`n`n(%DragAndDropFile%).
    }
}
ExitApp

;*******************************************
; Misc Subroutines for Msgbox and Gui windows and Exit
RecordModeButtonNames: 
IfWinNotExist, Record Mode
    return  ; Keep waiting.
SetTimer, RecordModeButtonNames, off 
WinActivate 
ControlSetText, Button1, &Videos Only
ControlSetText, Button2, &Both 
return    

MissingVideosButtonNames: 
IfWinNotExist, Record Mode
    return  ; Keep waiting.
SetTimer, MissingVideosButtonNames, off 
WinActivate 
ControlSetText, Button1, &Missing Only
ControlSetText, Button2, &All Tables
return    

CurrSettingsButtonNames: 
IfWinNotExist, Current Recorder Settings
    return  ; Keep waiting.
SetTimer, CurrSettingsButtonNames, off 
WinActivate 
ControlSetText, Button1, &Continue
ControlSetText, Button2, &Change
return    

StoreMediaButtonNames: 
IfWinNotExist, Storing Media
    return  ; Keep waiting.
SetTimer, StoreMediaButtonNames, off 
WinActivate 
ControlSetText, Button1, &Combined
ControlSetText, Button2, &Separate
return    

GuiClose:
ExitApp

;Pressing the ESC key will abort the script
Esc::
IfWinNotExist,Add Table to XML    
    IfWinNotExist,Press Pause to Resume
        {
            WinShow, ahk_class Button
            WinShow, ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd
            ExitApp
        }    
Else
    Return   ; XML dialog present, do not exit

Pause::
    If (LoadingTable=1)
    {
        If (PBXRPauseMode=0)
        {
            PBXRPauseMode:=1
        }
        Else
        {
            Progress, Off
        }
    }
    Return

Confirm:
    Gui, Submit
    PFVideoOnly=0
    BGVideoOnly=0
    DMDVideoOnly=0
    PFImageOnly=0
    BGImageOnly=0
    DMDImageOnly=0

if (PFVid = 1) 
        PFVideoOnly=1
    if (BGVid = 1) 
        BGVideoOnly=1
    if (DMDVid = 1) 
        DMDVideoOnly=1
    if (PFImage = 1) 
        PFImageOnly=1
    if (BGImage = 1) 
        BGImageOnly=1
    if (DMDImage = 1) 
        DMDImageOnly=1    

Gui, Destroy
return

Select:
    Gui, Submit
    if (RadioGroup1) 
        RecTime:=5
    else if (RadioGroup2) 
        RecTime:=15
    else if (RadioGroup3) 
        RecTime:=30
    else if (RadioGroup4) 
        RecTime:=60
    else if (RadioGroup5) 
        RecTime:=120
    else if (RadioGroup6) 
        RecTime:=300    

Gui, Destroy
Return

MediaMode:
    Gui, Submit
    if (MRadioGroup1) 
        OnlyRecordMissingVideos:=2
    else if (MRadioGroup2) 
        OnlyRecordMissingVideos:=1
    else if (MRadioGroup3) 
        OnlyRecordMissingVideos:=0
    else if (MRadioGroup4) 
        OnlyRecordMissingVideos:=3
    Gui, Destroy
Return

MediaF:
    Gui, Submit
    if (RadioGroupMF1) 
        MediaFileNaming:=0
    else if (RadioGroupMF2) 
        MediaFileNaming:=1

Gui, Destroy
Return

MediaR:
    Gui, Submit
    if (RadioGroupRF1) 
    {
        RecFormat:=0
        RecExt=f4v
    }
    else if (RadioGroupRF2) 
    {
        RecFormat:=1
        RecExt=mp4
    }
    Gui, Destroy
Return

; Subroutines for Add Table to XML files
GetXMLDescSelected:
GuiControlGet, XMLDescSelected 
x:=IPDBArray[XMLDescSelected]
GuiControl,, XMLDescText,%x%
x:=IPDBMfrArray[XMLDescSelected]
GuiControl,, XMLMfr,%x%
x:=IPDBYearArray[XMLDescSelected]
GuiControl,, XMLYear,%x%
x:=IPDBTypeArray[XMLDescSelected]
GuiControl,, XMLType,%x%
Return

XMLLaunch:
GuiControlGet, XMLAltExe
GuiControlGet, XMLAltExeName
If (XMLAltExe = 1)
    IfExist, %WorkingPath%\%LaunchExecutable%
    {
        Run, "%WorkingPath%\%LaunchExecutable%" /STAYINRAM /open "%DragAndDropFile%" /play /exit
    }
    Else
    {
        Msgbox, %WorkingPath%\%LaunchExecutable% could not be found
        Return
    }
Else
    IfExist, %WorkingPath%\%XMLAltExeName%
        Run, "%WorkingPath%\%XMLAltExeName%" /STAYINRAM /open "%DragAndDropFile%" /play /exit
    Else
    {
        Msgbox, %WorkingPath%\%XMLAltExeName% could not be found
        Return
    }
Return

XMLCancel:
Gui, Destroy
ExitApp

XMLSaveExit:
gosub XMLSave
;Msgbox XML Saved
ExitApp

XMLSave:
;Figure out which XML file to update
GuiControlGet, XMLFPSystem
tempXMLString1:=XMLPathArray[XMLFPSystem]
tempXMLString2:=XMLFileNameArray[XMLFPSystem]
tempXMLStringOrig=%tempXMLString1%\%tempXMLString2%.xml
tempXMLStringBak=%tempXMLString1%\%tempXMLString2%.bak
;FileAppend, `t TEST %tempXMLStringOrig%`n, %A_ScriptDir%\XMLtest.txt

FileCopy, %tempXMLStringOrig%, %tempXMLStringBak%, 1
FileRead, tempXMLfilestring, %tempXMLStringOrig%
StringReplace, tempXMLfilestring, tempXMLfilestring, `r`n</menu>
StringReplace, tempXMLfilestring, tempXMLfilestring, `n</menu>
FileDelete, %tempXMLStringOrig%
FileAppend, %tempXMLfilestring%, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLTableFileName
FileAppend, `t<game name="%XMLTableFileName%">`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLDescText 
FileAppend, `t`t<description>%XMLDescText%</description>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%
FileAppend, `t`t<rom></rom>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLMfr
FileAppend, `t`t<manufacturer>%XMLMfr%</manufacturer>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLYear
FileAppend, `t`t<year>%XMLYear%</year>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLType
FileAppend, `t`t<type>%XMLType%</type>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLHideDMD
If (XMLHideDMD=1)
    FileAppend, `t`t<hidedmd>True</hidedmd>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%
Else
    FileAppend, `t`t<hidedmd>False</hidedmd>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLHideBG
If (XMLHideBG=1)
    FileAppend, `t`t<hidebackglass>True</hidebackglass>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%
Else
    FileAppend, `t`t<hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLEnabled
If (XMLEnabled=1)
    FileAppend, `t`t<enabled>True</enabled>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%
Else
    FileAppend, `t`t<enabled>False</enabled>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLRating
XMLRating := XMLRating-1    
FileAppend, `t`t<rating>%XMLRating%</rating>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

GuiControlGet, XMLAltExe
GuiControlGet, XMLAltExeName
If (XMLAltExe = 2)
    FileAppend, `t`t<alternateExe>%XMLAltExeName%</alternateExe>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%
Else If (XMLAltExe = 3)
    FileAppend, `t`t<Exe>%XMLAltExeName%</alternateExe>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%

FileAppend, `t</game>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%
FileAppend, </menu>`n, %tempXMLStringOrig%
Gui, Destroy
Return

XMLDB2S:
IfExist, %DragAndDropFileDir%\%DragAndDropFileNameOnly%.directB2S
    Return
Else IfExist, %DragAndDropFileDir%\%DragAndDropFileNameOnly%.exe
    Return
Else ;Let user select DirectB2S file to rename
    FileSelectFile, XMLFilePicked,,%DragAndDropFileDir%,,*.directb2s

IfExist, %XMLFilePicked%
{
    SetTimer, DB2SButtonNames, 50 
    Msgbox, 3, DirectB2S File Rename, Create a copy of the DirectB2S file and rename it?            
    IfMsgBox, Yes ; Copy and rename the file
    {
        GuiControl ,, XDB2S, DB2S Found
        FileCopy, %XMLFilePicked%, %DragAndDropFileDir%\%DragAndDropFileNameOnly%.directB2S, 1
    }
    Else IfMsgBox, No ; Just rename the file
    {
        FileMove, %XMLFilePicked%, %DragAndDropFileDir%\%DragAndDropFileNameOnly%.directB2S, 1
        GuiControl ,, XDB2S, DB2S Found
    }
}
Return

DB2SButtonNames: 
IfWinNotExist, DirectB2S File Rename
    return  ; Keep waiting.
SetTimer, DB2SButtonNames, off 
WinActivate 
ControlSetText, Button1, &Copy&&Rename
ControlSetText, Button2, &Just Rename 
return        

; Release 1.0    Initial release Nov 11, 2015
;                 Create playfield, backglass, dmd videos and/or images automatically based on PinballX setup
; Release 1.1    Fix bug if VisualPinball system is disabled  (Dec 2015)
; Release 1.2    Skip table if table is disabled in Game Manager/XML (Jan 9, 2016)
;                Add <AlternateExe> and <exe> xml tag support
;                Add support for & and ® and ' in Table and Description names
;               Check if vpt or vpx file exists, skip if not found
;                Detects if Wheel Images or DirectB2S/B2S.exe are missing
;                PinballX FTP users can enable automatic Wheel download support
;                If PIN2DMD.exe found, it will reset PIN2DMD between tables
; 1.3 changes   Feb 7, 2016            
;                 New recording mode added:  "Record complete media set for new tables only"  If any media is found, the table is skipped. Only tables with no media are recorded.   This might eliminate the need for the drag and drop feature, since this leaves your existing Pinballx Media set unchanged, i.e if you do not have DMD images for some existing tables, PBX Recorder will not try to create them
;                 Drag and drop .vpt/.vpx file onto PBXrecorder to record only one table (Table must be exist in the PinballX xml files)
;                 New option to record video in .mp4 or existing .f4v.  Now checks for existing .f4v or .mp4 or any file.
;                 New option to save Media filenames based on description name or table name
;                 Speed up the scanning of tables for people with larger libraries
;                 Improve DMD recording success by forcing dvd dimensions to an even pixel value
;                 Bug fix: Enable recordings for VP xml systems missing the enabled xml tag        
; 1.4 changes   Apr 7, 2016
;                New dialog to add table to Pinballx XML file
;                PAUSE and RESUME support to allow table script changes before recording.  Double tap PAUSE to record immediately
; 1.4FP         May 2, 2016
;                Future Pinball support with playfield capture via OBS Studio
;                Add support for ™ and recognition of &#42; (i.e, *) in Table and Description names

;                Add right click support (Play with VP, Record with PBXRecorder)
;todo: create reg entries
;todo: detect xml file to default to
;todo list duplicates xmls entries. 
;todo support [xxx] for wheel download.
;todo list tables not in the xml file
;todo switch ini parsing to use split string function
; possible bug.  recext not correct after modifying ini 

Changes from 1.4

; 1.4FP         Future Pinball support with playfield capture via OBS Studio
;                Add support for ™ and recognition of &#42; (i.e, *) in Table and Description names
;               Some minor clean up for unused ErrorLevel parameters

Again thanks to gtxjoe for allowing mods to his source code. 

The links to download the config file is broken, can someone repost. I would like to use pbx to record future pinball tables.