All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] NukeLauncher - NukeFX for (Pinball FX2)

time299

Check Frodus build post over @ VPForums, you'll need to use XPADDER to get the keys to map properly as NL must use ESC to exit out of PBFX2, Just search for Frodus and you'll find it there,it goes into detail a little more, I'd post the link but for some reason my work blocks that site and not this one..

Luukvg

Looking at your files the issue you are having is caused by the fact that you are missing the two south park tables from your Pinball FX2.XML and your NukeLauncher.ini

The current release of NukeLauncher was release just prior to the ZEN's release of those two new tables, so you need to add them manually.

See the support section, here to fix it.

http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#AddNewTable

ajcl

Just for the record NukeLauncher does not fores or require you use ESC as the exit key. That is just the default key I use, but you can set it to anything you want in the NukeLauncher.INI under KeyBindings / KB_Escape = esc. If you change it to KB_Escape = q then the exit key is set to your q key and if you are using a joystick its a bit more involved figuring out what to enter. But I posted some links previously in this thread on how to do that.

I hope that help clear that up

Jeff / Time299

Thanks for the clarification Time, I'm having a problem with South Park - Super Sweet Pinball Back glass, It loads fine in PBFX2, but when the game loads it doesn't show, This is the only table this is happening with.

Omg, why didn't I see that... Thanks for your help.

Jeff, I will start from scratch again and manually input all the tables in the nukelauncher.ini, in the correct order. I will post my results here.

@ajcl I am using joy2key at the moment and tried switching keybinds. That didn't help. But tnx for your reply.

Luukvg

Looking at your files I see a few issues. You have your StartLocation set to 14 are you sure that's correct? Most people have reported that after Zen released the south park tables they changed the default start location. The first SouthPark table is the new default starting location. Please check that by opening Pinball FX2 not NukeLauncher and not using PinballX and see what table is highlighted by default.
Here is a link to the support page where this is discussed http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#StartLocation

The other issue I see is you have your rows and columns switched. 9x6 would be a grid 9 rows tall and each row would have 6 tables in it. I have never seen any screen configuration that would make Pinball FX2 layout that way. You said you are using landscape mode, so your GridDimensions should be set to 6x9. I just switched from Portrait 7x7 to landscape 6x9 and tested 8 tables all selected perfectly.
Here is a link to the support page where this is discussed http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#GridDimensions

I hope this helps, and let us know.

Jeff / Time299

Luukvg

Looking at your files I see a few issues. You have your StartLocation set to 14 are you sure that's correct? Most people have reported that after Zen released the south park tables they changed the default start location. The first SouthPark table is the new default starting location. Please check that by opening Pinball FX2 not NukeLauncher and not using PinballX and see what table is highlighted by default.

Here is a link to the support page where this is discussed http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#StartLocation

The other issue I see is you have your rows and columns switched. 9x6 would be a grid 9 rows tall and each row would have 6 tables in it. I have never seen any screen configuration that would make Pinball FX2 layout that way. You said you are using landscape mode, so your GridDimensions should be set to 6x9. I just switched from Portrait 7x7 to landscape 6x9 and tested 8 tables all selected perfectly.

Here is a link to the support page where this is discussed http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#GridDimensions

I hope this helps, and let us know.

Jeff / Time299

I see your point. I guess I can't read haha.

I just tried your tips and it is working better now.

Thanks all for the tips.

First off this is awesome software and I donated right away ... Thank you for your hard work and sharing your programming skills.

I do have a problem and I am sure it is me but after 5 hours, no combinations of settings seem to work for me.

I have read this thread complete and tried all suggestions. I think I need some fresh eyes on it.

I can not get the table selection to work properly. It never picks the correct table inside PinballX. If I use the CMD example it will go to the walking dead just fine.

I have changed the .xml file name to Zen FX2 but I am consistent with that naming throughout, I did this because I already had the PFX2 installed and working until the last 3 tables ... it is just to much to change every time ... for me anyways. I like the Zen FX2 naming as it is eaier for me and others to distinguish.

Thank you for your timeNukeLauncher.ini

Zen FX2.xml

PinballX.ini

log.txt

post-25896-0-22694800-1416986497_thumb.p

Well I figured it out after another 20 minutes .... testing every table confirmed works inside PinballX ... I had to change my Grid to; GridDimensions = 7x8 I guess that has to do with the Venom to be released soon.

Thank you for this great software.

Yep, looks like a new table is coming out so most people will need to update the NukeLauncher.ini and change

GridDimensions = 7x7

to

GridDimensions = 7x8

This has already changed 3 times and will again in the future.

So always check on the NukeLauncher Documentation / Support page for the most current information.

Hi Jeff,

Once the new table is released where do we obtain the backglass/Table images DMD vid, if we want to buy the table and use it in PBX/NL? Did you create all the ones you offered in your package?

Hi Jeff,

Once the new table is released where do we obtain the backglass/Table images DMD vid, if we want to buy the table and use it in PBX/NL? Did you create all the ones you offered in your package?

Good question.

When I get the table I will update the media pack, but that may not be very fast. So for the quickest updates you should look here (http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/index-60-pinball_fx2) or on the forum FTP servers.

As for the source for the media pack most of it is my own creation, but some of it is originally from the site above and then edited by me.

Jeff / Time299

Hello!

Just found nuke launcher today and am totally impressed. I made quite a few mistakes when setting it up and then finally got it picking the correct tables. I too ran into the good news window coming up everytime. After running as admin, and turning windows notifications off it works as it should. There are some tables that load, but somehow move to the choose number of players screen(infinity gauntlet) to name one. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this? It's really the only issue I have.

Jeff I will be donating on my next payday...this is too sweet!