All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] NukeLauncher - NukeFX for (Pinball FX2)

time299

I don't know. It's working pretty well for me today without any changes to the ini at all. But you are probably right. I'm working it with pretty tight delays. I may set things a little higher. I found it helps me to run Steam offline. My cab is pretty far from my home wi-fi signal. It 's not always a reliable connection.

I finally got mine working, careful to anyone who uses one of the xmls posted on this forum because Fantastic Four has an extra comma included in the NL ini that causes it to not function correctly. I had chosen to use that one originally because south park was already added into it, the one on the support page is outdated. Great software

Anyone have any problems with the latest update to PinballX?1.97 I know Zen released the Iron & Steel pack and it updated last night for me. Need to adjust my Grid for Nuke Launcher - for some reason after the new PBX update it seems to show all my ZEN games and shows them again but without any graphics in PBX wheel, I need to dbl check everything tonight, just wanted to mention that. it could just be me. Haha!

[NEWS] PinballX 1.97 Monday, February 23, 2015

Adds Pinball FX2 as an integrated included system.

For a default Steam install all that should be required is to set the grid position of each game in the game list manager. Along with checking the settings and enabling the system first.

For existing users, click the tick in the setup wizard to load default settings on the Pinball FX2 section.
Also note that the paths have changed to "Pinball FX2" from "PinballFX2" for media and databases.

I've tried not to break existing setups and the system is disabled by default.

I don't know. It's working pretty well for me today without any changes to the ini at all. But you are probably right. I'm working it with pretty tight delays. I may set things a little higher. I found it helps me to run Steam offline. My cab is pretty far from my home wi-fi signal. It 's not always a reliable connection.

Hmm, the timings I had worked before for a while, but something has changed. In any case, I set ScreenDelay from 500 to 1000. It still works for me when I decrease MovementDelay from 20 to 10.

Getting out of the Football sub-menu worked for me at one time as well, but then it started missing some of the movement instructions and would start another table. I switched ExitMethod from saveexit to savekill. Works for me.

I'm glad that NukeLauncher's settings are so flexible!

SaWeet! I have a default steam install, sounds easy enough, I hope Haha. Good looking out Outhere :D

Outhere,

​That took care of it, Just followed exactly what Tom was saying in his post about the update, Changed paths and folder name to match the PBX one, updated my grid, bought the two new tables as well .. all good!!

Thanks!

do you have a link (I figured it would be easy to locate since every use would need it) I'm so close, it just launched the wrong game and I have exiting issues (FX stays running along with the DMD on my backglass) any ideas on the exiting issue? thanks

Thanks I worked on creating my XML with all tables and its launching fine now, only trouble is when I exit out of a game with esc, it goes back to pinball x but leaves the dmd still running on my backglass. Where should I look for the trouble.

hi all

does anyone how to get this to work in hyperspin. I have tried but hyperspin keeps using its own module. thanks

Is there a thread for this on the HyperSpin site? Maybe someone there has figured a way of working around the issue.

• Like 1