All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] NukeLauncher - NukeFX for (Pinball FX2)

time299

Looks like Marvel - Venom just released for fx2, I bought it and added it in already. There's a backglass vid on this forum, and a wheel image on vpforums I believe

Just need a playfield and dmd vid I think... I'll leave that to time :)

I don't know what the heck I'm doing when it comes to vid capture

I have a problem.... I have steam setup to stay in offline mode, but every time I launch a table for the first time since reboot, I get a small window that says :Steam - Downloads Disabled

Then I have to plug in a mouse to click on "START IN OFFLINE MODE"

after I click on it, I don't have to click on it again until I reboot the machine.

Is there a work around?

Thanks guys

Get it all from

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/index-60-pinball_fx2

They always seem to have everything up before the game even releases.somehow..

Sorry to ask you of this but I would like for the wheel to match the ones that you have in your download pack after donation. I like those wheel images of yours better, a little cleaner looking on my cab imo.

But thank you for the link I did get the rest of the media over there.

Same here, my settings already had pinball fx2, but it's not in the selection screen, neither has pinball arcade shown up in it either

Go to PinballX >> Media >> databases >> and the folder for Zen pinball... I named mine differently... but in that folder there needs to be 2 .xml files for the sort list to contain its own Zen selection. So mine is Zen FX2.xml and the other one is Zen Pinball FX2.xml. So on my sort list menu I have a selection for Zen Pinball FX2. The second .xml is a exact copy of the first .xml file and it can be named anything you want to name it and show on your selection menu. You would do the same for PA.

I hope this helps

Hey All

I have just released a Media Pack Update including the following.

NukeFX_Update.jpg

Also for anyone with a "Real DMD" setup I have added new and original - Real DMD Media pack for my Nukelauncher "Pinball FX2" supporters.

RealDMD.gif

Please Take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=37

Jeff / Time299

• Like 2

Great job on those real DMD vids!!! Thanks for the update.

Now just Zen has to support real DMD, but that may never happen :)

I can't find the post right now as I am on my phone, but they said they were not looking to support a real DMD because of the colors they have chosen for each table for the DMD. They were looking to stay consistent with their original design.

Yeah I know that excuse. I have been active in the zen forum. It is a good point, but they should let the user decide if they want to sacrifice the color for the real dmd. I think the main reason is that their current dmd material looks like crap on the pindmd because it is no real dot matrix but just some video with grid effect. Anyway, I understand it is to much effort for no return except happy cabinet people.

Hey Guys

I don't have a Real DMD at all, so I am relying on all of you to tell me how my new media content looks?

So please keep the feedback coming.

RealDMD.gif

http://www.nukelaunc...item.asp?iid=37

Thank you Sigma415 and MPad your info on how to do this and make it look good. You helped make this possible.

Jeff / Time299

I know someone mentioned this somewhere but I can't find it...when I launch fx2 using nuke launcher in pbx the first time it hangs at South Park table 1. If I exit out to the wheel and go back it picks and works perfectly until the next boot of pbx. Any suggestions?