All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] NukeLauncher - NukeFX for (Pinball FX2)

time299

I did a clean install and everything is perfect. Thanks for responding. Not sure if this feedback is even needed as I didn't run first time as admin, but it seems that the getting the first nuke launcher perfect is the only way it would work.

I needed to copy and use your table names from the ini and left the walking dead in by accident it picked one table off of course. I fixed the ini then pinballx hung on loading nuke launcher. Clean install of fx2 and redoing the NL ini perfectly took care of it.

Hey all,

can some one post an xml that works with steam as it is currently (with the slot reserved for venom).

I am somewhat confused about the pinfallfx2.xml table config as i put the names of the actual tables in

The xml entry was (copied from the web site)

<game name="Star Wars - Han Solo">
<description>Star Wars - Han Solo</description>
<rom></rom>
<manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer>
<year>2014</year>
<type>SS</type>
<hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
<hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass>
<enabled>True</enabled>
<rating>0</rating>
</game>

but in steam the game file name is "STARWARS_Han_Solo.pxp". Should I change the <game name="Star Wars - Han Solo"> to <game name="STARWARS_Han_Solo">?

If i do then try and run nukelauncher from the command line it complains about the naming not matching what its expecting.

Should there be any issue with using the V and C keys for flippers, as when i managed to get a table to launch the flippers would not work despite

[KeyBindings]
KB_Left_Flip = V
KB_Right_Flip = C

set in the nukelauncher.ini file

regards

Shifters

; Downloaded from http://www.NukeLauncher.com Software Written by Jeff Diamond / Time299; Full documentation and support available at http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13;                     My email address is [email protected];;               I really love and need the help of the pinball community! ;    I think my code is faster and better than anything else out there, so if I have ;  saved you time or made you pinball life any better please make a donation via paypal;  *************************   Please donate via paypal     ***************************;   https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5Z2AVMPZMZUSW[NukeLauncher]Version				= 1.7XMLFile				= C:\PinballX\Databases\Pinball FX2		;NOTES: Path to your Pinball FX2.xml or path to your Fake roms folder if using GameExGridDimensions		= 7x7 		;NOTES: Default: 7x7 - your grid dimensions rows x colums other setting are 7x7|8x6 NumberofPlayers	        = 1 			;NOTES: Default: 1 - other setting are 2|3|4DMDstyle				= clean 		;NOTES: Default: clean - other setting are normal|clean|p2k see (Nuke Read Me First) for more infoStartDelay			= 15000 		;NOTES: Default: 15000 - for time between launch and first keystoke.ScreenDelay 		= 1000 		;NOTES: Default: 1000 - for time between screen changesMovementDelay		= 20			;NOTES: Default: 20 - for menu movement speed. mine works as low as 10StartLocation		= 1 			;NOTES: Default: 12 - for start location some have reported 1 for start location if not paid for football tablesFootballLocation	= 14 			;NOTES: Default: 12 - for football tableExitMethod			= savekill	;NOTES: Default: savekill - other setting are kill|savekill|saveexit see (Nuke Read Me First) for more infoPinballTables		= South Park - Super Sweet Pinball,South Park - Butters Very Own Pinball,The Walking Dead,Star Wars - Han Solo,Star Wars - Droids,Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope,Star Wars - Masters of the Force,Star Wars - Episode VI Return of the Jedi,Star Wars - Starfighter Assault,Star Wars - Darth Vader,Star Wars - Episode V The Empire Strikes Back,Star Wars - The Clone Wars,Star Wars - Boba Fett,Marvel - Guardians of the Galaxy,Marvel - Deadpool,Marvel - Doctor Strange,Marvel - Captain America,Marvel - Fantastic Four,Marvel - Civil War,Marvel - The Avengers,Marvel - Fear Itself,Marvel - The Infinity Gauntlet,Marvel - World War Hulk,Marvel - Thor,Marvel - Moon Knight,Marvel - Ghost Rider,Marvel - X-Men,Marvel - Blade,Marvel - Iron Man,Marvel - Spider-Man,Marvel - Wolverine,Plants vs. Zombies,Ms. Splosion Man,Earth Defense,Mars,Excalibur,Paranormal,Epic Quest,Secrets of the Deep,Biolab,Pasha,Rome,Shaman,Tesla,El Dorado,V12,Sorcerers LairFootballTables		= Football - Zen,Football - Arsenal,Football - Liverpool,Football - Barcelona,Football - RealMadrid,Football - Milan,Football - Roma,Football - Juventus, [LastLoad]LastFootball		= Football - Zen [KeyBindings]KB_Left_Flip		= KB_Right_Flip		= KB_Left_Nudge		= zKB_Right_Nudge		= /KB_Center_Nudge	= KB_Ball_Launch		= KB_Escape			= escKB_ViewChange		= tabKB_UP					= KB_DOWN				= KB_LEFT				= KB_RIGHT				= KB_Instructions	= iKB_Pause				= p
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>-<menu></game>-<game name="South Park - Super Sweet Pinball"><description>South Park - Super Sweet Pinball</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="South Park - Butters Very Own Pinball"><description>South Park - Butters Very Own Pinball</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="The Walking Dead"><description>The Walking Dead</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - Han Solo"><description>Star Wars - Han Solo</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - Droids"><description>Star Wars - Droids</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope"><description>Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - Masters of the Force"><description>Star Wars - Masters of the Force</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - Episode VI Return of the Jedi"><description>Star Wars - Episode VI Return of the Jedi</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - Starfighter Assault"><description>Star Wars - Starfighter Assault</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - Darth Vader"><description>Star Wars - Darth Vader</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - Episode V The Empire Strikes Back"><description>Star Wars - Episode V The Empire Strikes Back</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - The Clone Wars"><description>Star Wars - The Clone Wars</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Star Wars - Boba Fett"><description>Star Wars - Boba Fett</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Guardians of the Galaxy"><description>Marvel - Guardians of the Galaxy</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Deadpool"><description>Marvel - Deadpool</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Doctor Strange"><description>Marvel - Doctor Strange</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Captain America"><description>Marvel - Captain America</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Fantastic Four"><description>Marvel - Fantastic Four</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Civil War"><description>Marvel - Civil War</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - The Avengers"><description>Marvel - The Avengers</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Fear Itself"><description>Marvel - Fear Itself</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - The Infinity Gauntlet"><description>Marvel - The Infinity Gauntlet</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - World War Hulk"><description>Marvel - World War Hulk</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Thor"><description>Marvel - Thor</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Moon Knight"><description>Marvel - Moon Knight</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Ghost Rider"><description>Marvel - Ghost Rider</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - X-Men"><description>Marvel - X-Men</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Blade"><description>Marvel - Blade</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Iron Man"><description>Marvel - Iron Man</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Spider-Man"><description>Marvel - Spider-Man</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Marvel - Wolverine"><description>Marvel - Wolverine</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Plants vs. Zombies"><description>Plants vs. Zombies</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2014</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Ms. Splosion Man"><description>Ms. Splosion Man</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Earth Defense"><description>Earth Defense</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Mars"><description>Mars</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Excalibur"><description>Excalibur</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Paranormal"><description>Paranormal</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Epic Quest"><description>Epic Quest</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Secrets of the Deep"><description>Secrets of the Deep</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Biolab"><description>Biolab</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Pasha"><description>Pasha</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Rome"><description>Rome</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Shaman"><description>Shaman</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Tesla"><description>Tesla</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="El Dorado"><description>El Dorado</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="V12"><description>V12</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>True</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Sorcerers Lair"><description>Sorcerers Lair</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Football - Zen"><description>Football - Zen</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Football - Arsenal"><description>Football - Arsenal</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Football - Liverpool"><description>Football - Liverpool</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Football - Barcelona"><description>Football - Barcelona</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Football - RealMadrid"><description>Football - RealMadrid</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Football - Milan"><description>Football - Milan</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Football - Roma"><description>Football - Roma</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game>-<game name="Football - Juventus"><description>Football - Juventus</description><rom/><manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer><year>2013</year><type>SS</type><hidedmd>True</hidedmd><hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass><enabled>True</enabled><rating>0</rating></game></menu>

Ok, Jeff or anybody. Still having issues. When loading tables through pinballx most of them will either load 1 table off and bring me to hotseat instead of single player. It does not launch the table. Here is my pinballx xml and my ini.

I am not sure what my issue is. I have a 7x7 grid in cabinet mode and it will pick hotseat in most cases. I had to type in all my tables as they were not found by nuke launcher. I had resynced football and TWD loaded correctly. From there I tried BioLab and secrets of the deep loaded. It seems to get progressively worse cause now hotseat loads and it just sits there instead of deploying the table. I have to have something wrong. Any help is appreciated. My fx2 grid looks exactly like the picon the first post in this topic on first page.

Move nukelauncher and the ini file out of the common folder and drop them in the steam folder. I was having launching problems and thats what Jeff had me do.

Also be sure you have the full path in the NL ini to the xml file.

C:\PinballX\Databases\Pinball FX2\myfile.xml

Thanks ajcl, I will try that after work today. My pinball fx2 is in steam\steamapps\common...should I move it all the way up to the root steam folder? Another question is when I look at the steam data file, all the table names are different then my ini and xml. Should I match all of them up?

Ok tried adding the full line to my xml on my ini file. It's back to picking tables and playing them but it's 1 place off in playing each table. For instance if I pick Fear itself, 4 spots down, it picked avengers 3 down and all to the right.

Someone answer this...my tables listed in steam are named different then pinballx xml file,and in my ini, would naming all three exactly help this issue? Is that maybe the problem in having? Currently my xml and ini match...

So close to perfect. Also if I move nuke launcher in any upper file above Pinball FX2 it runs script and never finishes.

Next question....is

When I run nuke launcher on its own it no longer says good news it immediately launches the first table. Is that right? Any help is much appreciated guys!

It has to be your tables listed in NL ini, you have one thing out of whack, comma, spelling, dbl check, I had the same problem and Jeff ended up pointing out I had a comma in the wrong spot

I just remembered, Do you have the new Venom table in your Table Listing? That will need to be the last table in the listing,right after Sorcerer's Lair. I know it's not out yet, but it needs to be there and You'll need to change the Grid layout as well, That's 7x8 I believe, that info is posted above.

It's normal for launching the first table after the initial NL Good News. Jeff has a way for it to rescan again if that's what you're looking for It's posted on his NL Site.

You Do Not Need the .pxp in the file names.

Your missing a place holder for the football table between "Star Wars - The Clone Wars,Star Wars - Boba Fett" and "Marvel - Guardians of the Galaxy"

As discussed here http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#ManuallyAddTablesRead the " NOTES:" part. When you add your tables manually you need to add one place holder table for the football table.

It should look like this "Star Wars - The Clone Wars,Star Wars - Boba Fett,SFX,Marvel - Guardians of the Galaxy,"

Check your File Placement see below.

http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#FilePlacement

Also check your Grid Dimensions see below

http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#GridDimensions

Hope this helps.

Jeff / Time299

• Like 1

No venom table on the menu at all...yet,went through the entire xml tonight it's good, I copied and pasted every name straight off the xml comma separated in the ini last night I will triple check it. Odd thing is every table on the top line launches correct its right when I pick a table from the second line it goes outta wack. I am running this turned 270. Almost seems like there should be something to tell it that in the ini...I've done the rescan and resync and am familiar with it...thanks for your help...I'm dedicated to this! I must make it![emoji16]