All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] NukeLauncher - NukeFX for (Pinball FX2)

time299

Nope, but time299 did set up a private server for distributing the media packs. He sent out an email to me yesterday with an individual userid and password. I haven't downloaded the update yet but the previous pack was excellent quality.

Correct. I've downloaded a few updates since I initially donated. If you have any questions on the updates, talk to Jeff/time299. I got the latest last night and the Portal media is fantastic.

Q. Do you have to donate again to get the latest table updates?

A. No, I add anyone (who had donated in any way or contacted me to help with the project), to a mailing list I maintain and then when I have a update pack done and ready. I send out a notification and direct everyone to download the update.

My latest (Update) is a lot more than normal it's almost all New.

I have been working my ass off creating media for the newest Pinball FX2 tables and replacing all of the Pinball FX2 Media with newer and better quality versions. See below for more info on what's changed in my update.

What's Changed!
All 61 table videos were recorded from scratch showing more table action / flashing lights by capturing actual game play and then edited by hand to run in a seamless loop using Adobe Premiere Pro
All new High Quality Audio was recorded for all 61 tables with clean fades in / out for super clean looping using Adobe Premiere Pro
All 61 tables DMD videos were re-checked and edited for Smoother Looping using Adobe Premiere Pro
All New Real DMD Video was created using a special square pixel perfect capture for cleaner display on Real DMD displays using Adobe Premiere Pro on all 61 tables.
What's New!
A whole new media pack was added for GameEX and HyperSpin users with desktop / landscape view for all 61 tables, it's huge 2.53GB
New Wheel Logo, Playfield, Audio, DMD, Real DMD video, Back-glass, and still images for the following five tables.
Portal | This one was easy
Star Wars - Rebels | Remixed the DMD video from the game to look better.
Marvel - Age of Ultron | Made custom DMD video by hand, made DMD logo and from captured internal game play screens. Pain in the ass!
Castle Storm | Remixed the DMD video from the game to look better.
Wild West Rampage | Made custom DMD video by hand, made logo and from captured DMD video. Pain in the ass!
Also please consider donating again it takes allot of time and money to keep up with hosting bills and new table releases.
I have been working on this update everyday for months, I can't even count how much time I worked on this new content for you guys and I don't even have a pinball cabinet to enjoy it on yet. :(
If you want a super clean media pack with ongoing updates.
  • Like 3

I did contact him and he sent me the email. It might have gotten eaten by my spam filter. I defintely encourage everyone to donate for the artwork itself, even if they do not use Nukelauncher.

@Jeff - thanks for your hard work!

Hi Jeff - I noticed that the Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope table audio file is the same as Star Figher Assault. Do you have a copy of the correct audio for A New Hope? Thanks again for a media wonderful collection!

I have updated the audio files, so login and scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the Audio Patch download. Thanks again for pointing that out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

tryed new new 1.6, and few things not working for me the killsave not working cus when i exit the table and then exit pinballx, pnball fx2 still runs plus the dmd still shows on backglass. and also its not picking the right football table,

i'm having the same problem with NukePa it looks like it just pauses the game cause when i tab back in to the game the table is stil there. any sollution for this. iæv tested all different kill options kill,killsave and saveexit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Nuke FX continues to be necessary or already open by itself the PinballX tables?
I have it in use, but maybe with the latest updates PinballX is no longer necessary.

----------------------------

Sigue siendo necesario NukeFX o ya abre por si solo las mesas PinballX?

Yo lo tengo en uso, pero a lo mejor con las últimas actualizaciones de PinballX ya no es necesario.

OKAY. You can put a screenshot of the configuration parameters for Pinball FX2 and if a database or part of it is possible?

Thanks in advance.

I had run directly from PinballX, but using GRIDPOSITION and every time a new table was added had to change all positions.

NukeLauncher used because simply add the new table in the position.

--------------

OK. Puedes poner una captura de pantalla de los parámetros de configuración para Pinball FX2 y una base de datos o parte de ella si es posible?

Gracias por adelantado.

Yo lo había ejecutado directamente desde PinballX, pero usando GRIDPOSITION y cada vez que se añadía una nueva mesa había que modificar todas las posiciones.

Usaba NukeLauncher porque basta con añadir la nueva mesa en la posición que ocupa.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=31994

PinballFX2 supports direct launching of tables from the command line. It's really easy now.

I can send you a link to what I use but I run an autohotkey script that launches other programs along with PinballFX2. If all you care about is launching PinballFX2 then that can be done easily though the Settings Wizard.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Thanks again.

It works perfectly.

Just put the correct configuration in PinballX and put -1 handly in the PinballX.ini.

Also keep in mind respect the exact file name (care case sensitive).

Biolab should be renamed to BioLab.

--------------

Gracias de nuevo.

Funciona perfectamente.

Solo hay que poner la configuración correcta en PinballX y poner el -1 a mano en el .ini.

También hay que tener en cuenta respetar el nombre exacto del archivo (cuidado que distingue mayúsculas de minúsculas).

Biolab debe renombrarse a BioLab.

• 6 months later...

I recently set up NukeLauncher so that I could play Pinball FX2 in local hotseat multiplayer mode. I just have two issues and a question.

My first issue is that I am getting the "Good News" dialogue box every time I load a table through NukeLauncher. I have checked everything on this. All tables seem to be in both the INI file and the PinballX database file. They seem to be in the correct order and are selected correctly by the launcher once I click OK on the dialogue box. I also checked that NukeLauncher is set to run with administrator privileges, and that UAC was turned off in Windows. I also checked the messages where others were having this problem earlier in this thread but saw no real resolution. Any guidance on this one?

My second problem is that once a multiplayer table is launched through PinballX I can hit my PinballX table exit buttun (set to ESC I believe) and it will exit back to the PinballX menu. However, the table's backglass and DMD both remain displayed on my 2nd and 3rd screens. They remain even after I exit PinballX back to Windows. In the taskbar I can see the Pinball FX2 program still running. I'm assuming that this could have to do with the button that is set in Pinball FX2 to exit the table, but I'm not sure. I don't have this problem when I launch a single player Pinball FX2 table through PinballX.

Finally, a quick question about the number of players setting in the INI file. Is the program supposed to stop on the hotseat menu and simply highlight the number of players set in the INI, or is it supposed to actually choose that number and launch the table. My setup is doing the former, which is fine, but I wanted to be sure that is supposed to be how it works.    

Your question..... In the nukelauncher ini file if you put zero for the number of players it will stop
 and you can select one to four players, if you put in one player it will go straight to the game if you put
 in 2,3 or 4 it will stop at the hot seat..

Post your nukelauncher ini file

It has been a long time since I set mine up so, I'm trying to remember the answer for the other two questions

Okay so the only way that it should go directly into a table is if it is single player by design. That makes sense, but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't supposed to go straight in to selected number on multiplayer. It just seemed odd to me that 2, 3 or 4 would all stop at the same screen. It seemed like if that were the case you would really need just one option to bring that menu up instead of three.

The Guessing Engine did not work for me

I Manually added the tables

See   ---    http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#ManuallyAddTables

I believe you have to have an entry in the nukelauncher ini for every game that's on the grid and (Maybe this) also put
 every game in the XML file and for the games you don't have do not enable it in the XML..