All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] NukeLauncher - NukeFX for (Pinball FX2)

time299

Thanks Frodus!

That fixed the exit issue! So now the only issue I have left is it always selecting the south park table (First table). Config file below.

[NukeLauncher]

Version = 1.7

XMLFile = E:\Pincade\Frontends\PinballX\Databases\Pinball FX2\Pinball FX2.xml ;NOTES: Path to your Pinball FX2.xml or path to your Fake roms folder if using GameEx

GridDimensions = 8x7 ;NOTES: Default: 7x7 - your grid dimensions rows x colums other setting are 7x7|8x6

NumberofPlayers = 1 ;NOTES: Default: 1 - other setting are 2|3|4

DMDstyle = clean ;NOTES: Default: clean - other setting are normal|clean|p2k see (Nuke Read Me First) for more info

StartDelay = 25000 ;NOTES: Default: 15000 - for time between launch and first keystoke.

ScreenDelay = 1000 ;NOTES: Default: 1000 - for time between screen changes

MovementDelay = 20 ;NOTES: Default: 20 - for menu movement speed. mine works as low as 10

StartLocation = 1 ;NOTES: Default: 12 - for start location some have reported 1 for start location if not paid for football tables

FootballLocation = 6 ;NOTES: Default: 12 - for football table

ExitMethod = savekill ;NOTES: Default: savekill - other setting are kill|savekill|saveexit see (Nuke Read Me First) for more info

PinballTables = South Park - Super Sweet Pinball,South Park - Butters Very Own Pinball Game,Star Wars - Episode V The Empire Strikes Back,Star Wars - The Clone Wars,Star Wars - Boba Fett,Football - Zen, Marvel - The Avengers,Marvel - Fear Itself,Marvel - The Infinity Gauntlet,Marvel - World War Hulk,Marvel - Blade,Marvel - Iron Man,Marvel - Spider Man,Marvel - Wolverine,Plants vs. Zombies,Shaman,Tesla,El Dorado,V12,Sorcerers Lair,The Walking Dead,Star Wars - Han Solo,Star Wars - Droids,Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope,Star Wars - Masters of the Force,Star Wars - Episode VI Return of the Jedi,Star Wars - Starfighter Assault,Star Wars - Darth Vader,Marvel - Venom, Marvel - Guardians of the Galaxy,Marvel - Deadpool,Marvel - Doctor Strange,Marvel - Captain America,Marvel - Fantastic Four,Marvel - Civil War,Marvel - Thor,Marvel - Moon Knight,Marvel - Ghost Rider,Marvel - X-Men,Splosion Man,Earth Defense,Mars,Excalibur,Paranormal,Epic Quest,Secrets of the Deep,Biolab,Pasha,Rome

FootballTables = Football - Zen,

[LastLoad]

LastFootball = Football - Zen

[KeyBindings]

KB_Left_Flip =

KB_Right_Flip =

KB_Left_Nudge = z

KB_Right_Nudge = /

KB_Center_Nudge =

KB_Ball_Launch =

KB_Escape = esc

KB_ViewChange = tab

KB_UP =

KB_DOWN =

KB_LEFT =

KB_RIGHT =

KB_Instructions = i

KB_Pause = p

Hi Lurker,

Did you fix the problem that load only the table 1 (South Park) ??

I have the same problem...

Hi,

Just starting out with this program and I've got a few questions.

1. I'm trying to get this to work in Hyperspin. I've managed to do it without much fuss as an executable. So that's not much of an issue, but it means that I can't have a subwheel to select the tables.

2. How do I select the table I want? I've only got two right now.

3. When it launches into my table (and does so very quickly thanks) instead of selecting single player... it scrolls down to "acheivements" and selects that. This is painful because I cant get out of this screen without use of my mouse.

4. Assuming there's no way to get around these problems, is there a way to just have Nukelauncher run the program and let me just select the tables myself? All I really need from Nukelauncher is for it to launch into the program and exit from it. From that perspective it seems to work really well. The 'p' for pause is also a nice feature. That's really all I need it to do. Assuming I can't get around the problems above, is there anyway to modify this so it can just launch the program?

Thanks!

BTW, was messing around with this a little bit. Changed: StartDelay = 15000 and added a zero. That gives me enough time to select the game and select single player without it going into achievements automatically. Problem here is though that when I exit, it exits fine but the command prompt stays up there and won't go away without a mouse click...

I must have something set different Hyperspin keeps asking me for

Modules are for hyperlaunch. You probably selected launch using hyperlaunch when you set up your wheel.

When you set up the wheel under the emulator tab, then you select execution 'normal' instead of HL. Then point it to the Nuke Launcher exe. That's how you set this up. Launches fine and exits fine. Problem that I'm having is that I'm not sure how to select different tables and it 'auto selects' achievements instead of single player. If I can just get those sorted out then this thing will work perfectly.

Hello to all, there is no one who can help me please?

I tried all configurations but I think I still have a problem. When I start Pinball X and I select a table, the program always makes the table 1 (south park).

I have a pc version from local (no steam) and I run it in portrait mode.

I post the required files, so you can take a look, please...

Note: in addition to this, when exit the program a Pinball Fx2 istance is still running on the task bar...

Best regards,

Mark

Pinball FX2.xml

PinballX.ini

NukeLauncher.ini

Roadrunner

In the NukeLauncher ini file put number of players 0

In Hyperspin Mine selects the first table, I cannot get it to change but still working on it

1, I tried it yesterday actually. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it would just scroll down to achievements. I'll try it again later tonight. So you're not having that issue then?

2. Well, nevermind Hyperspin for a second... how do you select tables using Nuke Launcher? I can't even get that far. Once I can understand that, then I'll investigate things on the HS side. Without actually getting the Emu to work oustide HS though, it's going to be a problem.

Road Runner

Hyperspin NukeLauncher

I have all the games on the wheel but no matter which one I pick it goes to the first game and goes to where you can select players

The way to solve these kinds of problems is to work with the emulator only first. Once you have that problem solved then setting it in Hyperspin is a lot easier.

So start from step one, using NukeLaunche alone, are you able to select tables or not? If you can select tables, how do you do this? If you can't, then it's not going to work in Hyperspin either. Always start at the bottom and work your way up. If you can't get the emu to work the way you want on its own then Hyperspin isn't going to work properly either.

Have any of you tried to launch it from the command line to test it out before trying to get it to run from Hyperspin?

http://www.nukelauncher.com/item.asp?iid=13#CommandPrompt

Open a command prompt as an Administrator. Use the command cd.. to get back to the root of your hard drive. Then use the cd command to get to the folder where Pinball FX and NukeLauncher are located. Type NukeLauncher.exe "The Walking Dead"

If this works then try a few other tables and if they all work then NukeLauncher is working properly and you can focus on getting it to working from within Hyperspin.

I suspect that your issue launching from
Hyperspin may be that you are not passing the table name to NukeLauncher.exe with quotes around it. This is a must.

Why are the Quotes required:

You must include the quotes or the Windows command line will automatically send separate variables every time it encounters a space. NukeLauncher only looks at the first variable for the game name. With no quotes Windows sees each word as a separate variable so NukeLauncher will only receive the word The instead of The Walking Dead

I hope this help

Jeff

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone have artwork for the latest PBFX2 tables, Star wars rebels & Avengers Age of Ultron, I checked FTP site here and don't see anything uploaded yet

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to Bump this for an update to the artwork for the latest 3 tables, Portal, Avengers - AoU and SW Rebels. Does anyone have this on the FTP site yet? I can not seem to find it. Mostly because I am having trouble getting on the FTP again and don't have the time available to figure it out.

thanks