All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

THE WINNER OF OCTOBER'S GOTM ...

TodayIsForgotten - 275,200 (link)

Having won October's GOTM you have earned your badge of honor (you'll receive a PM asap) and of course you'll be added to our GOTM Winners thread :)

It was a close call between Yung-Jedi and TiF ! With a score of 264K Yung-Jedi was a worthy opponent and I won't be surprised if he comes back and try to beat TiF's score ;)

As for the rest of you, it ain't over yet! Although the GOTM has finished you can still compete for a position on this board. Our regular boards roll forever so bring out your spaceship and shoot for that top spot!

Good luck,

~HS Team

Got some new vids on the way? If so do tell!

I wish...no. Building a pinball cabinet and converted basement into mini-movie theater :)

I will be working on a short film with a past cast member. Here is the FB page if you want to follow along.

https://www.facebook.com/thirtymovie

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Gotta push a little harder.

I want to get a dozen pineapples!

Then I would be in the 300k range.

10k,40k,40k

Respect for you guys beating 200K ! Amazing score B) (.... :ph34r:...I for sure need some game playing hints.... :ph34r: )

Good luck MO trying to beat the 300K :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 month later...

My hats off to all you guys! This game is strangely difficult for me. I was able to make it to level 9 though. I wanted to get at least 20k before submitting a score, since that was the first place on the in-game board.

Score: 20,570

Initials: HAN

post-569-0-99873000-1423594138_thumb.png

My hats off to all you guys! This game is strangely difficult for me. I was able to make it to level 9 though. I wanted to get at least 20k before submitting a score, since that was the first place on the in-game board.

Score: 20,570

Initials: HAN

A tough game indeed ! I'll definitely have to revisit this game and boost my score -_-

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going thru my games.

Here's my DigDug submission. I do like this game.

I think I can do better on this one.

STC

Using settings as per post-1.

post-8007-0-26594200-1428274660_thumb.jp

I'm going thru my games.

Here's my DigDug submission. I do like this game.

I think I can do better on this one.

STC

Using settings as per post-1.

Garetmax's gameplaying frenzy ;)

Pretty decent Dig Dug score !

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 9 months later...

Thanks Brad!

I'll update everything soon as I get an update from Adultery. Waiting on a new version of the DB Manager to fix a bug I found.

*EDIT* I just noticed, your score was posted exactly 1 year to the day from when I posted my score (that is now off the board). Amazing!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 1 month later...