All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Final] Monster Mash Classic Arcade Bash 2014 [MAME]

GimmeClassics

I'm working hard to get a temporary setup in place to participate a bit in this. I'm warning you early, so as not to be surprised by some of my low scores :o

You're very welcome tthurman :) Having fun is most important !!

My Black Widow entry: 72,350

..And the Monster Bash has started !! :)

Nice score GeorgeT ! You're our current # 1 ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 1

Damn, wonder boy in monster land didn't come up in my game list and it's one of my favorites... I better look into that. :)

I have a question about Black Widow. It has a level select (set to 21 Max). Are the scores starting from here or from level 1?

TG requires you to use the 21 Max setting. I don't exactly know what this setting means. Maybe somebody else has an idea...?

I can confirm scores are starting from the first level. You can just play the game and submit the hi-score you've reached ;)

TG requires you to use the 21 Max setting. I don't exactly know what this setting means. Maybe somebody else has an idea...? I can confirm scores are starting from the first level. You can just play the game and submit the hi-score you've reached ;)

Hi Gimme, the way it works is it will offer a starting level before the game starts. If you start on a level higher than the first then your score isn't on zero.

So if TG are playing with this setting does that mean that they are starting their scoring challenges at level 21?

• Like 1

Hi Gimme, the way it works is it will offer a starting level before the game starts. If you start on a level higher than the first then your score isn't on zero.

So if TG are playing with this setting does that mean that they are starting their scoring challenges at level 21?

Hi jedah. Sorry, I somehow didn't notice you can choose a starting level :blush: ...I unfortunately didn't have time to test all games before the start of this contest ;)

I suggest we all start at level or wave 1. If Black Widow would be part of our main competition and being played as a running game I would look further into this matter but for this contest you can start playing at wave 1. Thank you jedah for pointing this out !!

• Like 1

My Satan's Hollow entry - 50,720

First attempt at Chiller (my trackball doesn't work anymore) - 13,760

Never played D&D before so here's my first attempt. - 13,450 (pretty weak)

Never played Demon's World either - 48,250

Ghosts n Goblins? I've always been crappy at this one - 23,900

Monster Bash, this won't stay in the top10 for long - 3,400

Rampage - This was a quarter eater back in the day - 75,840

Wow ! A lot of hi-scores...I appreciate your enthusiasm George !! :)

...not too bad scores either ! Plus it's always nice to try and improve your best score ! Keep up the great work B)

First score for Chiller. Such a nasty little game - 33,425

Next one is Monster Farm Jump. Used to play this a bit years ago via Zinc. It is a strange game - 258,555

Next up Monsters World. Blatant Pang rip off with ONE LIFE. Very unbalanced level setup - 233,650

First post for Nightmare in the dark. This is a really good game. Kind of a Tumblepop clone but plays really well - 319,100

Nice scores jedah ! I've been playing Chiller and it's a creepy game indeed ! Not for the faint-hearted -_-

I think the enthusiasm of you guys will result in active participation and a great Monster Bash Contest !! Thank's man :D

--------------------

--------------------

...my first submission is for Chiller !!

A creepy game !

I'm using my mouse btw ( If you're also trying to use your mouse and it doesn't work please let me know !

post-10451-0-98440000-1412270128_thumb.j

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

Demons World score. A typically difficult Toaplan game.

My first Black Widow score. Starting from level 1. Not a bad game. I missed virtually every bonus stage on this attempt.

Both added :) Chin up man, i've yet to attempt any of these games and i'm well known for sucking unless it's a shoot 'em up :P But i intend to give it my all nonetheless ;)

*Updated OP, DB.

Demons World score. A typically difficult Toaplan game - 95,100

My first Black Widow score. Starting from level 1. Not a bad game. I missed virtually every bonus stage on this attempt - 69,225

Nice hi-scores jedah ! ...getting closer to our current Monster Bash Leader ;)B)

Updated Leaderboard