All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

A New King of Kong !

GimmeClassics

Huge congratulations to Robbie Lakeman on breaking Hank Chien's Donkey Kong [Arcade] world record score of 1,138,600 with a new mark of 1,141,800 points.

kingofkong.png

- Originally Posted by Robbie Lakeman -
"After months of grinding and dedication, I finally broke the forcefield of Hank Chien and broke the Donkey Kong record and scored 1,141,800. It was done last night and broadcasted it tonight so the DK players could see it first. When I first started playing out of a bar bet with Alex Dyment I never thought I would ever get to this level. Thank you Vincent Lemay for all the advice you've given me and to all the other DK players and my followers for supporting me. Your encouragement has helped me push myself to get to the next level and beat the **** out of this game"

Source: Twin Galaxies

*** We welcome you to play and compete in our GameEx Hi-Score Competition and try to become our GameEx King of Kong ;) ***

~ GC

• Like 4

wait, it's Billy Mitchell who wears the flag ties! (and seems like a d*ck), I kinda like Steve Wiebe, he seemed like a regular guy. Congrats to the new record holder. I have no idea how they accomplish that. I can barely break 100k on Donkey Kong

• Like 2