All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

All console emulation not working

Yarselph

Hi Everyone its me again LOL.

Ok, so I am a convert from Hyperspin and have been working on getting my machine working fully with Gameex. My questions of course are sometimes very dumb, so I thank anyone who provides assistance ahead of time.

Now that I have my Mame, Daphne, Sega Naomi all working properly, I have moved on to my consoles.

Sega Genesis, SNES, and Nintendo 64.

I have been following the setup guide for them, and Gameex Finds them even downloads all the artwork for the roms. My issue is with launching them. All 3 exhibit the same behavior. I select the game, gamex unloads and begins to start the emulator, and then returns back to gameex.

I see a lot of threads on this but they seem to be related to Mame, but as stated above my MAME, Daphne, Etc, All working great!

Now, it should be noted that these consoles work fine when I launch them outside of Gameex, and they also work fine when Hyperspin tries to launch them. I even tried to mimic the hyper spin settings in GameEx.

So my thought is, since all 3 are behaving the same way, I MUST be missing something simple. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Please provide a copy of your gameex.ini and log.txt files, in addition to your emulator configuration files for the emulators that are not working as expected. (Click here for additional information on how to find these files and others that may be required). Thanks!