All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Menu Item Removal - More Games and Programs

Quazl

I am trying to remove the "More Games and Programs" and can't seem to find all the settings that will make this entry go away.

I have looked at these three topics:

I have put "No" on many, many items in the setup and can't seem to find the right combination.
Thanks for any help anyone can give.
-Q

You may need to look at using Custom Menus. With Custom Menus enabled, you have much more control over how the menu items are ordered and where. There is a great tutorial for Custom Menus here thanks to DazzleHP.

• Like 1

Thanks, I didn't realize that this was there. Hard to miss now.

Though I am having issues with it, there seems to be a bug

http://1drv.ms/1xbZJ00

Basically, the Title box seems to bugged.

It's a bit difficult to see what you mean from the vid, probably coz my connection sucks and it's auto-downgrading it for me. Can you explain a little more what you mean?

It is a little hard to explain, but let me try:

1. This affects the "Title" text box.

2. I create a menu called Nintendo

3. I put an item under that menu called NES with a title labeled NES

4. I create another item called SNES with a title labeled SNES

5. I then click on the NES Item and the title for the NES item will stay as SNES

6. I change the Title back to NES

7. I then click on the SNES Item and the title will stay NES

This behavior is localized to a "Menu grouping" meaning that If I had another menu called Sega with a bunch of Items below that, that it wouldn't' "inherent" the title from another "menu group". It does though exhibit the same behavior within itself where the first "node" selected under a "menu group" would carry its title to the other items in the "menu group".

Here is a link to download the mp4 instead of streaming it.

https://onedrive.live.com/download.aspx?cid=BF9349721ABD1EF6&resid=BF9349721ABD1EF6%2112836&authkey=%21ALsBpmhxTnLfWt4&canary=

Hope this makes sense.

Hi - If you wouldn't mind, please provide a copy each of your custommenu.ini, gameex.ini and log.txt (Click here for additional information on how to find these files and others that may be required).

You may attach the files using the Full Editor option at the bottom right of your reply post. Thanks!