All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I haven't played xbox in many years, but yes. I am/was Todaysforgotten in the xbox world. Thank you. I don't play them as much as i used to.

Sorry guys. You can remove my scores if you want. I figured setting a counter-stop would kill the desire to play and i wasn't expecting to do as well as i did but it clicked again for me during this play session.

Absolutely not! You got an insane score and you posted an insane score. It's in the database :) I will ask however, that in future you enter your initials, and post a screenshot of the in-game board (when applicable) rather than the game-over screen.

We are quite lenient here, and playing by them simple little rules, at least makes our lives a bit easier ^_^

Seriously though man - mental!

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• Like 1

Absolutely not! You got an insane score and you posted an insane score. It's in the database :) I will ask however, that in future you enter your initials, and post a screenshot of the in-game board (when applicable) rather than the game-over screen.

We are quite lenient here, and playing by them simple little rules, at least makes our lives a bit easier ^_^

Seriously though man - mental!

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

Yeah. Apologies about the initials. Was disappointed and stepped away. Will do. And thank you.

ish, another queer spaceship pew pew game.

unh, its like groundhog day around here. all I got.

yung-Jedi 106,700

post-26673-0-64435600-1410586000_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

THE WINNER OF SEPTEMBER'S GOTM ...

TodayIsForgotten - 999,750 (link)

With your amazing shmup skills you've really deserved this victory ! Nobody could even come close to this insane score !! An amazing hi-score which will be extremely hard to beat !

Join me in congratulating TodayIsForgotten as this months winner!

Having won September's GOTM you have earned your badge of honor (you'll receive a PM asap) and of course you'll be added to our
GOTM Winners thread :)

As for the rest of you, it ain't over yet! Although the GOTM has finished you can still compete for a position on this board. Our regular boards roll forever so bring out your spaceship and shoot for that top spot!

Good luck,

~HS Team

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I played this all of the time in High School, sadly on difficulty 5 (such a big difference).

98,900; I almost always break 100k on difficulty 5, but this is the best I can do for now.

Close to beating 100K. A very decent score at difficulty 6 :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...