All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Final] Wolf IX Video Armageddon 2 [MAME]

wolfman24

• 4 weeks later...

Guys--I goofed up. I was trying to enter my Bosconian score but I accidentally entered it under 1942, and I couldn't see any obvious way to delete it. I already went ahead and entered that same score under Bosconian where it belongs. Please delete my score of 311,790 that I entered under 1942. Also, I'd appreciate a confirmation when this gets done so I know. Thanks, and sorry for the mishap!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Wolfman for organizing this contest. I wish I would have had more time to play in this fun competition B)

Congratulations to BBH for winning this contest and TiF and ExedExes for claiming 2nd and 5th place :) Final results can be found here

@ Wolf: the contest ended at November 17th. I took the liberty to close this thread. You're welcome anytime to host your contests at the GameEx Arena. Thanks again !

• Like 1