All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tetris: The Grand Master

I do not know if I can do any better than this. I have played this way too much :)

Man, you're good at this game :o. Nice score Rich !!

You now have competition from ExEx...Let the battle begin B)

Tetris the Grand Master? Well don't consider me one! I haven't played this in years!

I'm just glad I was able to run this one on my newer hardware. It uses the ZN-2 arcade system which is PlayStation based, so I'm guessing this game did eventually get a PS1 release. But it also won't run well on slower machines.

Interesting to note how someone who doesn't get a top spot in many games has it here so far. This just might be your month, but of course I'll put a good effort in.

After a few plays and getting used to the scoring, I was happy to make it past level 200 for the first time here.

ExedExes - 10,560

Still a very respectable score thought B) Second spot ! I agree...this might be rtkiii's month and perhaps he will indeed claim the Grand Master title :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Tetris the Grand Master? Well don't consider me one! I haven't played this in years!

I'm just glad I was able to run this one on my newer hardware. It uses the ZN-2 arcade system which is PlayStation based, so I'm guessing this game did eventually get a PS1 release. But it also won't run well on slower machines.

Interesting to note how someone who doesn't get a top spot in many games has it here so far. This just might be your month, but of course I'll put a good effort in.

After a few plays and getting used to the scoring, I was happy to make it past level 200 for the first time here.

ExedExes - 10,560

No need to keep playing...10,560 it a great score! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'M PROUD TO PRESENT THE WINNER OF AUGUST 2014 GOTM ...

Rtkiii - 19,009 (link)

As a long time hi-score member you've really deserved this victory. An amazing hi-score which will be hard to beat !

Join me in congratulating Rtkiii as this months winner!

Having won August's GOTM you have earned your badge of honor (see PM) and of course you're added to our
GOTM Winners thread :)

As for the rest of you, it ain't over yet! Although the GOTM has finished you can still compete for a position on this board. Our regular boards roll forever so bring out your guns and shoot for that top spot!

Good luck,

~HS Team

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

RTK, that 19k score of yours is totally lights-out man, wow, tip of the cap to you sir.

I'm just trying to get on the score boards here.

this game starts out chill, gets mental, then calm again, then look the hell out! madness I say.

Yung-Jedi 12,470

post-26673-0-39013600-1412454538_thumb.j

• Like 1

RTK, that 19k score of yours is totally lights-out man, wow, tip of the cap to you sir.

I'm just trying to get on the score boards here.

this game starts out chill, gets mental, then calm again, then look the hell out! madness I say.

Yung-Jedi 12,470

RTK's 19K score is really amazing indeed !

...a tip of the cap for everyone who is able to get a 10K+ score. Very nice score Yung-Jedi !!

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 2

Didnt notice this game, I love Tetris, looks like I'm gonna have to pull a score out for this one.

Liking Tetris...does not mean you will like this game :) - You'll see.

• 2 months later...

The leader of this game must have some sick Tetris skills to get a score that high. Either that, or there are some bonuses that I am missing out on.

Oh well, this gets me on the Board

Tetris: The Grand Master - (a whopping) 4,511

post-25790-0-36986000-1418336021_thumb.j

post-25790-0-07480500-1418336095_thumb.j

The leader of this game must have some sick Tetris skills to get a score that high. Either that, or there are some bonuses that I am missing out on.

Rich indeed has some insane Tetris skills ! Your score isn't too bad either. A nice 5th place score B)

I personally love to "play Tetris".... :D

RI_4665_Tetris_Interactive_Dress_CST2014

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• Like 1

I played it about 50 times and one time I was just on. I felt it...and never wanted to do it again. :) My brain melted a bit.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...